Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:04:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will be great again  (Read 92263 times)
Anicasalar

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:17:09 PM

On the macro side, there are a number of positive developments that have helped push the popularity of the cryptocurrency up.  Ripple has been working on a deal with the Bank of America, the latest institution to jump into the cryptocurrency market.

Ripple has a number of bank partnerships, including Santander and Master Card that have elevated the cryptocurrency in the minds of retail investors...

Ripple (XRP.X) price prediction: what to expect?

I believe Ripple will bull again!!!

I believe that today Ripple is the most profitable option for modern investments in the crypto market. After all, the project continues to develop steadily, despite the problems and fluctuations of the markets. Today with Ripple different banks start to work, therefore the project has an excellent potential for development in the future.
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:40:21 PM

On the macro side, there are a number of positive developments that have helped push the popularity of the cryptocurrency up.  Ripple has been working on a deal with the Bank of America, the latest institution to jump into the cryptocurrency market.

Ripple has a number of bank partnerships, including Santander and Master Card that have elevated the cryptocurrency in the minds of retail investors...

I believe that today Ripple successfully copes with its main goals. I am sure that after the market stabilization Ripple will successfully develop and attract investors' attention. Now more and more new banks and organizations are starting to work with the project.
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:38:39 PM

Ripple is going to play huge role in the future blockchain/DLT-based world that is currently in development, especially in the global financial markets. People are not paying attention to the vast partnerships Ripple has as well as the recently announced commercial release of their xRapid technology that utilizes XRP. However, more importantly are the global financial policy makers and entities who are ever present at/in Ripple's conferences and circles.
Hoxysado

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:40:36 PM

i thonk tahg ripple is jnnot bad and it might have a good chance but we still need to know that it is dangerous to trust it right now
Amaliy Mordvinova

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:41:39 PM

As for me. His long-term prospects are very real .. Rippl is currently interested in the banking system Cool Cool Cool
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:45:43 PM

it might have a chance but i do not tgink that ripple will thrive in the nearwst future it has a lot to cope with right now
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:46:44 PM

Of course, Ripple attracts a lot of attention from many people, but you can also say that people do not quite understand what Ripple is, this is not a cryptocurrency is a tool of speculation and that's all.
Enterprise Ether

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:52:45 PM

Personally, I think that Ripple is a token that has good potential in the long run. Roll Eyes
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 06:59:42 PM

Ripple is one of the best cryptocurrencies in my opinion, even though I didn't expect the valuation to drop to 500% since 8 months ago, one that makes me believe that Ripple will bull again because Ripple has a lot of investors and developers keep maintaining the trust of investors  Grin

Mery Gason

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:19:20 PM

I believe that Ripple will soon be one of the most frequently invested tokens, because many investors see it as a prospect. Cool
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:36:22 PM

In the past few months ripple has been announcing many partnerships with some bank that will use their network to send and receive payment and with some of their latest announcements it has push the ripple price a bit up and sometimes it passes the ethereum on total market cap, so i think if bull run should come, ripple is one of the coins to watch out for, not a financial advise though my opinion.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:14:28 PM

You forgot to mention that Ripple has worked with more than 60+ banks in Japan, it is not impossible that the ripple will again skyrocket like other coins. all you have to know is whether this good news will have a good impact on the ripple or it will have no benefit at all. but I have the same trust as you.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:39:26 PM

I really think Ripple is an excellent option for long-term investments. After all, this is a very useful coin with a good development potential. Therefore, in any case, it will develop and achieve its goals. For me, this is one of the most favorite destinations for investment.

But I'm worried that Chris Larsen, co-founder of Ripple has too much XRP. When XRP's price reached its peak, it was estimated that Larsen's assets were $ 20 billion at that time and $ 5.2 billion of that amount came from his XRP. So investing in XRP is good but there are a lot of concerns
Ripple has many developments and continue to experience increased. with the continued increase in the present is capable of presenting the changes that make the coins that are very reliable and are able to generate more profits.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:08:15 AM

I really think Ripple is an excellent option for long-term investments. After all, this is a very useful coin with a good development potential. Therefore, in any case, it will develop and achieve its goals. For me, this is one of the most favorite destinations for investment.

But I'm worried that Chris Larsen, co-founder of Ripple has too much XRP. When XRP's price reached its peak, it was estimated that Larsen's assets were $ 20 billion at that time and $ 5.2 billion of that amount came from his XRP. So investing in XRP is good but there are a lot of concerns
Ripple has many developments and continue to experience increased. with the continued increase in the present is capable of presenting the changes that make the coins that are very reliable and are able to generate more profits.
current Ripple has increased in terms of goalkeepers. This would be very nice to support the development of Ripple that yield more progress at Ripple. This makes a Ripple back one sole good again and very able to count on it as a coin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
xprince1996

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 01:18:46 AM

Maybe ripple will hit 3usd this year because last year it almost hit 3usd so its still possible

97percent

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:21:41 AM

As I know, a ripple is indeed good at maintaining its rank. In crypto's condition, the ripple continued to survive. But when viewed in terms of value, ripple does not have a significant development, its potential to be able to accelerate is very low, so the value is only around there. Ripple is not feasible enough to be relied on as a major investment, it cannot provide high profits.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:34:33 AM

Generally Ripple, I've heard, will cost about $ 0.50 by the end of 2018. The cost should rise to $ 1 by the end of 2022. Very slow growth.   
dubynin1990

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:38:09 AM

I have no doubt that Ripple will continue to grow, he found his place and constantly finds new partners and customers, and if the project makes money, so his coin will also increase.

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:31:37 AM

Maybe ripple will hit 3usd this year because last year it almost hit 3usd so its still possible

The recent great rise of Ripple does not mean that the token will grow further. probably, the price of XRP will be not moving for several months more. Suppose, it will not cost over a dollar in end of 2018.
Djigo91

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:34:07 AM

I think XRP will break through in the next few months. It is having positive trends. The market will stabilize soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: