Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:19:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will be great again  (Read 92263 times)
Hektur

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:44:25 AM

I bought Ripple three weeks ago and I was hoping the boom would come after their Swell conference and nothing happen.
Ripple is just another high-speculative coin, they have to beat SWIFT and if that does not happen, Ripple falls a lot.

frost_wind

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 12:05:08 PM

Now, as always, ripple is on the 3rd place in terms of capitalization, so what does it mean "will be great again" ? I have a negative attitude to such centralized currencies as a ripple and I hope that decentralized coins will rule in the future, but if ripple will be pumped again I will try to take advantage of it and get some benefits .

felista32

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:45:44 PM

Only if it will be pump, such a result can be, but I doubt it, because even the creators XRP said that he can be costly (as it cost in the beginning of the year)
aigor9994

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:48:43 PM

Only if it will be pump, such a result can be, but I doubt it, because even the creators XRP said that he can be costly (as it cost in the beginning of the year)

It's not even the price, rarely what altcoins repeat such results. Of course, it will show good results. But I think this year will be another star.
Adhar

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:07:57 PM

yes can be because ripple have good potential & in future ripple will be growing.just need to time for market conditions.when  bull run started then xrp will be bounce back nicely.   

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:31:53 PM

Ripple will be great again in this year once we see the ripple new development products roll out in market we can expect ripple price increase to more than 2 dollars in this year itself
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:40:25 AM

Of course in the future will grow , now of course the market is very weak here, and it feels the same, but in the future the price will be big that's for sure!

Expected to grow once we have the bull run of btc majorly all the coins being dumped in this period can rise manifold if we have some good few months of crypto run then easily will can make multiple times returns by investing in btc and other altcoins. XRP is just one of them.

If we consider the ripple as an investment, then Even despite the third place in the rating of the marketmarket, from a practical point of view, this project has very good prospects. First of all, this coin can be viewed from the point of view of the bridge between the cryptocurrency and the banking system.
Ripple into a coin that has a lot of enthusiasts who are capable of making it as a form of support that brought major advances in future coins. so with many enthusiasts is able to make a nice coin as the Ripple to developing future profits.

Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:37:50 PM

Each day i log in I hear news about ripple.Moreover the debate of coinbase listing xrp/custodians had been going on for long.Moreover 70% video and news are nothing but fuds misleading many people.Doing own's research is very much advisable.There is no doubt the project is good and of course will give some return but applying moon boy theory on ripple is going to do no good.Stock markets getting thrashed and effecting in-future commodities like crypto coins effects alot and this brings more panic and volatility,only patience is the virtue at present.Good luck all.
Thanks and good luck to you too! I also think that doing your own research and being patient is the most beneficial thing you can do for yourself. Until the coins moon, we can have some rest and learn something.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
Nevsky

Activity: 1064

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 09:14:53 PM

Yesterday watched a beautiful impulse on Ripple. I am waiting for the growth of this asset in the near future. What do guys think about this?

in my opinion that next year will be a good growth for the ripple because yesterday has shown a surprising movement for all traders because it is able to shift the position of ethereum, so it will be very influential in the future by increasing the interest in the ripple.
Still speculative and many things can happen, this project was been here for quite a long time if the bounce back will happen a lots of investors
will ride with this project again, last years pumped really gave a huge profits for early supporters and while we are waiting for another pumped
it's worth to take some risk and enjoy after, make sure you have a strong nerve so just in case things won't happen according to your expectations
you still have patience to hold and wait.
I do not even know how to predict the price of XRP now. Recently, I assumed that we would grow higher, but now everything looks worse. We are misled.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:00:01 PM

Yesterday watched a beautiful impulse on Ripple. I am waiting for the growth of this asset in the near future. What do guys think about this?

in my opinion that next year will be a good growth for the ripple because yesterday has shown a surprising movement for all traders because it is able to shift the position of ethereum, so it will be very influential in the future by increasing the interest in the ripple.
Still speculative and many things can happen, this project was been here for quite a long time if the bounce back will happen a lots of investors
will ride with this project again, last years pumped really gave a huge profits for early supporters and while we are waiting for another pumped
it's worth to take some risk and enjoy after, make sure you have a strong nerve so just in case things won't happen according to your expectations
I do not even know how to predict the price of XRP now. Recently, I assumed that we would grow higher, but now everything looks worse. We are misled.

Best of luck to you, earlier i've bought some ripple before but as the candle rose i immediately sold my token to take the 3x profit.
To be honest I really dont believe on the potential that this ripple had and still has, especially knowing that big percent of token numbers are holding by the developer.
They are just making FUD and HYPE all around there and when the token hit the wall (never going to moon) they will start to sell some.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:44:47 PM

Best of luck to you, earlier i've bought some ripple before but as the candle rose i immediately sold my token to take the 3x profit.
To be honest I really dont believe on the potential that this ripple had and still has, especially knowing that big percent of token numbers are holding by the developer.
They are just making FUD and HYPE all around there and when the token hit the wall (never going to moon) they will start to sell some.
Honestly, I am very grateful to the developers of this coin. My acquaintance with credit currencies started with XRP / I got a good profit, but that's all. Frankly, there are now many other projects that can give more

Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:21:11 PM

Exactly the 589eoy and 5.89 eoy fud is really going to make people insane,and may be it will soon start giving heart attacks and people may die also laughing.Maximum tokens is being possesed by developer and with so much marketing and so much youtubers and social campaigns why the hell the price of ripple not rising ?? Grin Grin.After last years bull run and seeing the graph people still believe that things will go like that but its really not going to happen anytime soon.Ripple of course is a good project but hyping or day-dreaming like 589 eoy will take us nowhere.there are many other projects which will give more returns.Cheers.Have a nice day.
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:22:44 PM

Yep, even the buggs on polo say so. My xrp graphic was bugged few moments ago, showing the same picture as it was before the great pump:)

dio1715

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:37:41 PM

We can observe a very good dynamics of Ripple price increase. This is a fundamental growth, not speculative. It is likely that very soon the capitalization of this project will come close to the BTC. This is a very bold prediction, but there are all the prerequisites for this.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:44:20 PM

We can observe a very good dynamics of Ripple price increase. This is a fundamental growth, not speculative. It is likely that very soon the capitalization of this project will come close to the BTC. This is a very bold prediction, but there are all the prerequisites for this.

You may be right since there are many institutions using the XRP network. Most of the clients are banks and remittance center around the world, they have partners. XRP's growth seems to be organic and they have an aggressive m team.

Open for Campaigns
satgoldan

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:59:45 PM

Again? Lol, again? Ripple was never great, just a coin for manipulation. And when it rised to $1, and when it rised to $3 .But great, huh. It never was and never will, sell shitRipple.

─────────────── IMO Ecosystem ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
[ TELEGRAM ] J O I N U S [ TWITTER ]
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:12:40 PM

Ripple is one of the strongest coins in the cryptocurrency market and although it is centralized, it does not prevent the project from developing.
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 06:26:35 PM

When the market turns green for a long time it will ripple be one of those who pass by the first flight as it is every period. Bitcoin king, ethereum prince, is the 2nd prince of ripple.
Ini35

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:20:51 PM

On the macro side, there are a number of positive developments that have helped push the popularity of the cryptocurrency up.  Ripple has been working on a deal with the Bank of America, the latest institution to jump into the cryptocurrency market.

Ripple has a number of bank partnerships, including Santander and Master Card that have elevated the cryptocurrency in the minds of retail investors...

Ripple (XRP.X) price prediction: what to expect?

I believe Ripple will bull again!!!
I would advise you do not dwell much on this coin. Yes, it might be full of activities, the team might be very proactive and that is why it is presently profitable. The issue with it is that it is decentralized. So anything might happen at anytime.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:22:31 PM

You may be right since there are many institutions using the XRP network. Most of the clients are banks and remittance center around the world, they have partners. XRP's growth seems to be organic and they have an aggressive m team.
Ripple became a mainstay of my coins are able to generate much more profit with the advent of progress on any developments. so that it is capable of making the Ripple as major profitable enough coins into the coin which is valuable in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: