Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:23:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin discussion importance!  (Read 511 times)
Vjatri (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:02:22 AM

How important altcoin discussion for you and how it's helpful for your trading and other activities?
Give your opinions?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:05:24 AM

How important altcoin discussion for you and how it's helpful for your trading and other activities?
Give your opinions?
From the altcoin discussion at least you can get the more information to support your fundamental analysis and any rumour or news about every altcoin will be spreading by everyone who has participated in the discussion. This based on the best anwer from the best audience

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:10:39 AM

I think the best that you can get from the Altcoin Discussion is us hearing the opinions of other people. If I would be assessing something, like the best coins in the market today, I would just post it here and probably gain some thoughts of other people. Because, we all think differently. And, different thinking from different people, you can get a lot of information. And, knowing that someone is thinking the same way as you, makes you feel that what you have thought is correct. Which might not be positive sometimes.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:17:45 AM

Give your opinions?

Altcoin discussions very important to me because it helps me learn more about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. The most important aspect of it that it helps me make a living through signature campaigns. I personally do not officially trade because of my poor trading knowledge and skills.

CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:21:12 AM

Altcoin discussion is also a way to enhance our knowledge about cryptocurrency business, it is also a way of advertising cryptocurrency business in order to make a good balancing system in cryptocurrency business on which much more people can understand on how cryptocurrency contributes total income to the people all over the world.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:24:51 AM

Crypto can be said something new and of course still in development stage, If there is no discussion of course will not understand the trade, because people's heads are different, so diverse thoughts.
hastang

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:25:51 AM

well, discussion will give me insight, it will help inlight me on my decision on trading.. informative duscussion is very much helpful not just to one person but to the whole community as well... in every discussion, we learn different ideas from other people this helps increase anyones learning on cryptocurrency.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:27:25 AM

if it is really a  "discussion" and if people were to stop only caring about dumping the bags they have been holding then things could be useful but unfortunately the "discussion these days only means people who are advertising the list of coins they desperately want to sell because they are in a huge loss. and to do that they hype these coins up with a lot of falsified facts.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:35:22 AM

Altcoin discussion is very good and essential in making the right decision when it comes to investing into altcoins. Thsi happens when you give your own opinion that you feel will be useful to those who come across it. It is also a good medium to hear about other people's opinions as well. I have learn a lot from the section and i am still learning, because it is becoming better.
huntingbtc5

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:50:25 AM

Altcoin discussion forum has been a great help for me from the start of my journey to crypto world. I have learnt many things like investing, trading etc. It helps me to understand Blockchain technology. Also I have learnt about many ICOs from this forum.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:53:36 AM

MOst of the coins having potentiality got to know by altcoin discussion even some of the great profit i found from altcoin discussion .Even it helped me to early exit form scam project investment . Here community is upto date even in google some points we will not find before that we will get in altcoin discussion.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:05:35 AM

As long as the market is huge and altcoins are part of it, having discussion about that section of the crypto world should be very important and should not even be a debate. I am a die hard bitcoin fan, but some altcoins simply do have some very pretty good projects backing them up which makes them worth investing into, so, discussions in this part of the forum, sometimes can help give you some ideas in that area to work on, and make some findings on your own so as to make some investment decisions among other things.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:41:35 PM

The altcoins discussion thread has been a great help for me in this crypto ride. In the altcoin discussion thread, you will get information about the latest development of the altcoins you have. The thread has also be helpful in the aspect of up to date news about altcoins.

Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:31:01 PM

I think the best that you can get from the Altcoin Discussion is us hearing the opinions of other people. If I would be assessing something, like the best coins in the market today, I would just post it here and probably gain some thoughts of other people. Because, we all think differently. And, different thinking from different people, you can get a lot of information. And, knowing that someone is thinking the same way as you, makes you feel that what you have thought is correct. Which might not be positive sometimes.
That is basically the idea of having a forum anyway, so that everyone can share their opinion about certain things and in this case the altcoin discussion helps a lot when it comes to altcoins. They help sometimes to help you get to learn new things about the environment and that simply gives you an edge over someone who is not a participant of the forum.

For instance, i have invested in some coins and tokens based on some of the things I have heard which led to me making further research about those coins. I would not have done that, if I did not hear them here first.
manoj6233

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:38:44 PM

In my last article, I discussed how the market cap of many altcoins is deceiving as recently, there’s been a large run-up in the prices of a lot of altcoins. In this article, I seek to show how and why Bitcoin is different than all the other altcoins that exist.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:41:06 PM

Give your opinions?

usually i'm finding the altcoins which has big solid community, because the altcoins like that is not easy to dump because of the community.
So i'm finding that alcoin that fulfill my criteria in this altcoin discussion section.
evanstinger

Activity: 123

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:46:18 PM

Sometimes I use Altcoin discussion as one of my research sources before I had to make any decision regarding alternative coins stuff.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
Where2Go

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:47:40 PM

Coin discussions are the best way to gauge an investment opportunity and understand the depth of character behind a community, if you see a lot of fud and a lot of trolling or a lot of spamming and a lot of shill advertising you can derive certain facts about a coin community so I think that the discussion is the most important part of any community
Stulovo

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 06:21:26 PM

Altcoin discussion for that is called - discussion. People discuss coins, trying to understand all their subtleties, learn about the scam, prospects.
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:22:59 PM

The importance of altcoin discussion cant be described in words. Most of the coins emerge through ICO and their main social media to publicize about their coin is this section of the forum. You get to know every altcoins information here, you can make your decision regarding altcoins by researching the section. Also you get to know many technical knowledge from here and obviously you are earning cash by posting contents here.    
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: