Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:08:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Knowledge for Newbie  (Read 4197 times)
rami.alkhakimi

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:39:43 PM

As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?
You have to do these two things at the same time. To begin with, you can invest a certain amount in the top coins and in parallel to study other altcoins, which can give a good profit.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:39:58 PM

As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?
as a beginner in this forum I suggest you to learn more about the crypto world first, do not immediately decide to make an investment because it would be very risky for beginners like you, if you have a fast thinking power then you can learn for 3 months to knowing about the crypto world
fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:42:22 PM

Basic security knowledge is too important, learning is much wiser before investing in cryptocurrency. Once you get enough knowledge, you will know what should you do.
waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:43:19 PM

Investing is a good choice but to make an investment you must first know how to invest when you have to sell, hold or buy at the right time and what to invest.

Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:44:39 PM

As for a beginner, it is very hard to make money on the same bounty campaigns. And so, if there is free money that can be spent and in cases of their loss do not worry, then you can invest in ICO projects. But anyway for a more successful understanding of cryptocurrecy it will take several months.
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:47:32 PM

knowledge for newbie i think should learn first, newbie can learn the science of investment but i suggest newbie can make investment with small amount this is useful for learning. how long it takes depends on how long can master the science and understand the science.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:54:12 PM

For a new comer to Crypto, before investing, I strongly suggest to understand the importance of fundamental analysis before any technical analysis or anything.
An investor should know the fundamentals behind the project he is planning to invest. Blind investments are always risky or investing just because he is getting some signals from someone, it is never good.
Concentrate well on fundamentals, read the whitepaper to understand the project. Do research and then invest.
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:56:04 PM

both for me you need them in order receive a massive income. this day we need more knowledge in order to earn a big income. you need also investments because there are many icos now that can helps us to be a millionaire someday.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:58:39 PM

it depends on what you want to do. as a newbie you must learn first then get involved. but learn what depends:

* if you want to just make money from this market and don't care about anything else then you have to learn how this market works and how you can make money. you need to know how to trade or learn it if you don't then start watching the market and see how the hype and consequently the pumps work. then start investing and enjoy the pumps and the profit they can give you. be warned that it is not an easy nor a short task.

* if you want to learn more about the technology. then your path is completely different. you need to first become familiar with basics of cryptocurrencies and possibly a little about cryptography too. then you should start with bitcoin because it has the most sources for you to learn from and if you have a question you will find the answers a lot easier. and also majority of altcoins are either copying bitcoin or they are using the ideas that bitcoin rejected.
after that you can move on to learning more about altcoins. visit their websites and read their paper. and finally check out their codes and start testing them to see how they work.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:02:00 PM

we are in a free market for everyone to enter without complicated requirements. first you have to make a wallet, this is the most important so do not get any mistakes. after that you can open a market to buy coins, such as coinmarket.com, idex, or etherdelta, for your investment. if you do not have the capital to buy, please to learn and follow bounty campaign.
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:06:52 PM

The safest option is learning before earning Smiley. I think you shouldn't care about how long it'll take to learn about cryptocurrency world cause knowledge is endless so you can learn until you feel that you got enough knowledge to be able to earn money in cryptocurrency world Smiley. But don't forget to keep learning while you're earning Smiley. If you try to earn right at the start maybe you'll lose a lot of money because of wrong decisions Smiley

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Thira

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:07:14 PM

As a newbie need to observe more important informtion regarding coin so that it can be used in your own way of your investment in coins, so that you can earned  money as a profit of your investment, but before you earned you need to feed your mind in a right information to be use as a key to success.
gab271

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:09:22 PM

Well my advised to you just learn different method in earning bitcoin.
1.Airdrop- easy
2.Campaign - medium
3. Trading - hard

im also a newbie too started learning while earning in this kind of investment  its fun and challenging
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:09:28 PM

As for now your a newbie you must learn more bout everything in crypto the bad and good scenario because about investing money, time and effort is a big risk here so you can do now is to observe what veterans do.
Thomas petersen

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:10:27 PM

Before you invest on cryptocurrencies you should learn several things first. Like where to invest, how to invest, where do you store your token. To store you need a wallet address. So you need to know how you can manage your wallet what security you have to maintain this kind of practical things. Dont go too deep in the first place like technical sides. Just know the basics, invest while you learn about new things.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:12:05 PM

If you want to invest, you can start low. Now bitcoin is down so you may buy bitcoin or any other altcoins. Then you wait. Wait for the coin to grow. It doesnt need to be sold immediately. You just need to know the right time to sell. Watch for the price growth.

Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:13:09 PM

Learn as much as you can about investing and coin that you are interested in and after that by investing cause you cannot have good knowledge without practice learning.

fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:13:18 PM

I will suggest you learn all about cryptocurrency first before investing. It is very important to know what is crypto, how crypto acts, the benefits, profits, and the risks. Never invest in crypto based on the people hype. That will not end well. What you must do is learning and analyzing the cryptos and coins that you are going to invest. After be sure, just invest in them.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:13:49 PM

When I used to be a newbie like you, even though I do not call myself an expert, I used to ask these questions a lot. But with the help of my research, I managed to find the best coin to invest in. Since you have come to this forum, I cannot leave you glued.

I believe bitcoin is the best coin to invest in for the long run. And if you are looking for daily investment, then I do not recommend that because you are still a Newbie. Make your own research about coins and then come up with a decision.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:16:30 PM

Learning the basic of crypto market will be the best advice for a newbie like you because having no knowledge will only put you to a bad situation where you can lose all of your money. Having a little bit of knowledge will keep you from getting busted from all of the things here, it may take couple of months before you become ready to step into it and having your first investment. And from their you will gain experience that can be a good foundation of your journey here.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: