Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:57:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Knowledge for Newbie  (Read 4197 times)
JBauer7

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:02:04 AM

First of course learn. A lot. Do some research, watch experts talk about it, read bitcointalk, ask questions if something. And ONLY THEN you will be probably ready to invest. Well, of course you can invest now but I'm not sure there is big chance to succeed without knowledge. Pure luck is not something to rely on.
KarinaMix

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:07:15 AM

of course you can do both, but of course you should have a good idea of the crypto-currency world, knowledge should also be and you will have to study for a long time.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:03:06 AM

Imagine you will enter the world without knowing nothing. It looks like you give a chance or let anyone to fool and deceive you. They will easily fool you because you don't know anything. It is also the same kn cryptocurrency you must have enough knowledge here in order to avoid those hackers, scammers or other circumstances here. Knowledge will be your best buddy here it will lead and guide you in a better way. Because every actions and decision you will do here you should think first. My piece of advice is to learn first about cryptocurrency for you to not end up losing or regretting.
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:05:38 AM

Let's start with the essential thing is to learn the information related to Crypto and Bitcoin, this will help you later. Once you have the basics, you should decide which investments to invest in Crypto: Trading or ICOs.
Hct2005

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:06:33 AM

As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?
Give your self at least a month to learn what are the mechanics of cryptocurrency. You have to read everyday if you want learn fast. Mistake may happen but take it as a lesson and avoid to repeat the same mistake again.
AyeshaS

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 04:38:02 AM

I'd say some basic understanding would be quite important.

There are many sites that offer information, and also these forums offer a wealth of information.

You may want to look into things like how to set up 2FA, how to apply to exchanges, how to convert fiat into your first crypto (i.e. ETH or BTC), how to buy other currencies.

And followed by project research, project history, project roadmap, team, future, potential etc.

You may make mistakes, make sure that they aren't too costly Smiley.

can u pls suggest some sites from your side...?
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:44:02 AM

In my opinion, you should ask yourself: "Do you have brave enough to see the worst situation happen for your investment in the future?".
Honestly, it means you can lose all the money invested in cryptocurrency.
Even, you can lose money by some scammers in this field, not by you lose in trading or invest in ICO.
And when you have the answer to this question, I think you will have the right decision for your future.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 05:00:28 AM

As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?

Well as a newbie, the first best thing to do is to learn all the things you need to learn before you make an investment to avoid loss or failures. It depends on you on how long you will learn but if you're a fast learner then that's even better. Once you're ready and prepared for the risks that you'll encounter, then you should  start your investment as soon as possible. Just remember, be smart at all times, don't panic and keep calm always even you're facing some difficulties on your investments.
williamphay88

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:02:55 AM

As a newbie too I used to do some research and practicing by small amount to get the knowledge. Experience is the best learning for me and if we just learning but not practicing I think that would takes much time to understand.
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:01:01 PM

Well as a person who is very new, it is going to be quite good to invest in a good coin which has a lot of projects lined up. PRG, NEO and Lisk are excellent coins and their performance is good enough to lead the market.
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:03:11 PM

Knowledge for the newbie is like the foundation, the basic for them to know exactly about crypto, about investment, and about all things inside. In my opinion, newbies need to learn both (the investment and the learn how long) including the risks and the profits. It is also important to learn about how to choose the right coins in the right time, the best coin with good concept, and the promising projects.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Milla Kross

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:03:14 PM

My advice to all newcomers. It is good to learn all the information about the work of the crypto currency. Spend your precious time and you will not regret. You will avoid many mistakes. Which we touched, in due time.
BTC_BTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:05:26 PM

work while studying, I mean investing while learning.
I do not think there is a senior or a junior in bitcoin investing, everyone rely solely on speculation.
silvercrashed

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:13:07 PM

when I first got into bitcoin, I have invested and studied. I think this is the most effective
HectorAlden

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:51:52 PM

As a newbie go for these coins, TAU, NEO and ADA are excellent coins. These coins are very profitable and if you go for them, the value of your coins shall rise as soon as they are listed on new exchanges.
carlzhao

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:13:25 AM

Being newbie was not so fun as I had imagined once. But using of this forum was the first step for me in crypto and I recommend to read threads here as well to be ready for moves in future.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:18:43 AM

Well, may be you need to learn firsr before to invest. How would you have an idea if you have no idea what investing is, or you don't even have idea what crypto in the first place. Well, it is not that easy as you perceive it to, crypto is more than what we think. Well, learning doesn't mean takes a long time, you just need first to acquire idea, definite ideas, and then learn the process and the possible outcomes as well, and then more learnings will come once you do investing. But it is better to familiarize what you will do.
csbsstudent

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:38:42 AM

Investing and holding will be the best way for you to start your crypto-career. During this moves you will understand possible process and you will get a good experience.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:43:21 AM

Start to and never stop it means when you started here in crypto for sure you need to learn and that will not stop even if you are lucky for a minimum in staying here. Just continue to learn because everything you've learn in here you can apply in your real life and for sure you will know how to invest wisely. Goodluck.
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:13:57 AM

It is knowledge that is the key to success in the crypto market. Before starting work here, it is necessary to study the information on the market trends and selected projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: