Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:17:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Knowledge for Newbie  (Read 4212 times)
Aleksandr_ov

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:41:38 PM

it is better for every newcomer to pay attention first to the news of the company and the team!
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 09:02:32 PM

My advice for newbie is that he should first of all have knowledge about crypto that one should be done by asking people that have been in the system for long so that he can have sound knowledge what all about crypto is. So he can make make profit and last in the system of crypto.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
rabinot

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:06:32 PM

First you need to learn in order to properly invest your money. It's not worth chasing crazy profits and investing your money in obscure projects. it seems to me that it is better to get a knowingly stable profit from the tested projects than nothing

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
EfterlysT

Activity: 425
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:07:20 PM

I think the main knowledge is not to be lazy and do many researching about coins you are going to invest in. Also I would lefy day trading after you will get some experience here)
I would learn day trading too. I think it crypto, to increase profit, people should do all kinds of things, like mining, holding, bounties, trading, exchanging. We need to learn the ropes early in the game.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:18:50 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2018, 05:34:02 PM by coynedterm

As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?
I think it always remain better that we should first learn about the cryptocurrency .
In my case I studied bitcoin about 3 month and after that I became experienced that what are these things in actual and how to deal with them and which option will suits better for me .
First thing that you should learn in this field is to understand that how the market of the cryptocurrency fluctuate and how they are handle by the big whales in this market to take advantage from panic sellers .
And also you must need to get knowledge that how the market can dump and pump due to news ( that can be negative or positive ) .
So in this way if you can understand than surely you will be able to make yourself like a speculator that will be able to predict the market movement in advance and that will give a better sense that at which time you should buy assets and at which time you should sell that assets.
In this way you can grow step by step easily to get better knowledge to start a better earnings easily .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Valpekh

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:09:57 PM

novices can learned diverse information with the assistance of the general population around.Try to makes inquiries while keep a self report in regards to the cryptos.Newbies can likewise discover answers to their inquiries by perusing the internet.Maybe they should discover hard first finding the correct answers yet toward the finish of the day,they will be taught and educated about it.
Abeycity9917

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:14:23 PM

Before even pulling your money out, you should have a clear strategy defined. In this way, instead of acting on emotions, you’ll have a successful plan backing your decisions. The strategy is your main plan which really works for each type of investment (cryptocurrency and crypto tokens are not an exception).
vuthuanhai1990

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:16:53 PM

You need to have very good knowledge of what cryptography is and how it works for you to make a profit and how to choose a currency to invest in and how to know good money to keep before you start investing. to avoid loss due to lack of knowledge. So you should join social networks, groups so that members can support each other
heelariyanti

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:21:07 PM

learn and secure what you realize, attempt to take an interest in various airdrop and abundance in the event that you need to pick up information by means of understanding and furthermore do some abundance battle in various undertaking, you can likewise learn here in our gathering all the essential learning you have to know, whether you truly need to put and hold up in crypto endeavor to make additionally investigate about the venture before putting into something.
Bren Briones

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 03:22:55 PM

Basically,to start doing investments in the crypto currency world,you must first learn how things goes in and out. It is better that before you start, you should do some research for it is better that you know what you are doing.Remember that you will be investing and it is your money that we are talking about so better be prepared. It is an advantage if you are knowledgeable of things. Good luck! Smiley

cheese_x

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:25:24 PM

I should state, you should learn first. Dont commit a similar error like numerous novices do. They contribute immediately without seeing how it functions. As a fledgling, you should read and see first what crypto is and how it functions. You should likewise understand the points of interest and hazard in crypto contributing. Through learning, you will limit your terrible choice later on
Bloodred22

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:27:37 PM

I think as a beginner its better to invest small amount while learning about things. Because practical knowledge is better than theoretical.
Yes, you are right because as a beginner like me I also have to learn to invest in small amounts so that I can understand the risks, losses and benefits that I get.
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:28:17 PM

i would say that is better to learn in the process of investing. If you don't bet your money,so your knowledges are worthless.
I invest and try each of my idea with money.
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:35:21 PM

As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?
In my opinion, you need to learn more about blockchain technology at first. You need to know the basic info at least about top 10 cryptocurrencies in order to choose the options to invest in.
sleepless

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 03:39:57 PM

I also advise you to take part in bounty companies, they will give you some experience and you will learn how to deal with coins, more often on the forum and communicate. In time, learn how to invest.

LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:42:42 PM

for me its best to learn first all about cryptocurrencies and how crypto works, its hard to go with the flow if you dont even know what you are doing. as a newbie you should focus more on the basics of crypto.
Bangjull

Activity: 229

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:46:24 PM

If I think that the knowledge for the newbie must be full of learning, and reading for deeper knowledge because everything must be full of process and we must know some knowledge, and can start working in the world to invest
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 03:47:21 PM

Don't believe any lottery or email like - send to the address 0.1 Eth to win 2-5eth. It is a simple scam where people send money by themselves. Don't believe any openprivate sales - it can't be real.

dele4

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:55:26 PM

My advice as a newbie must be to deepen your knowledge about crypto currencies. not being careful and not having the knowledge to invest will make you experience losses.

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
candolbitcoin214

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:00:09 PM

Learning is a process and here in bitcoin you can learn all the time the more you understand the system the more can appreciate it for what it is. There shoud'nt be a time frame because learning never ends so you just get yourself imdulge on it and the more you can understand and profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: