Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:00:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any advice for NEWBIE? like me?  (Read 1595 times)
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:34:36 PM

With the newbie, you should first learn the knowledge of the crypto market, Bitcoin, ETH, and altcoin. After gaining basic knowledge, you need to determine whether you will pursue any form of monetization, trade or bounty or participate in signature campaigns. If you are new to the market, do not trade or join social or bounty content, it is much easier than signature campaigns because at least Jr. Member is eligible to participate.

Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:41:44 PM

As a newbie, you need to do research about bitcoin and read some forums and make your account at least jr. Member. You need to be strong no matter what you see how bitcoin is falling because it is volatile and you can't predict when will it rise again. Just hodl for long term if you want to earn big profit and never ever give your private key to anyone.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
lanndrysmith

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:07:45 AM

make decisions about your investments without emotions, and if you already have a crypto, then relax and do not panic.
Rastafarian

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:34:46 AM

For newbies, they need to read thoroughly when participating in any ICO project, do more of blogging in the ICO projects, do some social media campaign if possible and some telegram campaign.Newbies are also encouraged to be bold and courageous in holding. Holding some tokens or coins is not an easy task and it requires courage to do that. One may be in hurry to sell and might regret in the upcoming days. Newbies also have the privileged to make insights in some sites like icobench and the others.
Darknight31

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:11:42 AM

I will accept all of your advice/s. Thanks in advance.
In my opinion, you need to work hard for every post you do because it is your stepping stone in order to rank up. It will take a lot of time to rank up so you need to be wisely in posting or answering the questions in the forum. You cannot gain profit easily that's why you need to work hard because all superior's was once a beginner. Work hard until you reach what you want.
Natalia200

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:11:02 PM

Try to just learn everything is not where not investing. Here on the forum a lot of information. At least one month. Then you will begin to understand a lot and lose your money
Buttonluck

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:10:47 PM

Very useful tips for beginners. Thank you very much for participating in the topic. I will use in my investments in altcoyins and ICO.
RecklessSerenade

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:31:45 PM

The best advice I can give you is to invest small amounts every now and than, dedicate yourself about an hour or too of learning the movements in the market so you can later move on into daily trading.
take_off

Activity: 396

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:08:12 PM

In a young market, the mentality of market participants is not yet mature, so it is important that we assess the fundamental issues of the market such as volume and cycle. These two factors are very important for you to evaluate what is the time when the market is accumulating, reflecting expectations of the market will push prices in the future. Remember that the psychology of the market at the moment is still rising. Accordingly, if you are a "HODLER" want to find the appropriate entry point in the crypto market
ompoetra

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:43:34 PM

If you are looking for the "ICO Bounty" google search engine, then, of course, you will find many projects that spend a lot of money to sell their tokens. Don't rush in a hurry and actively work for the benefit of Crowdsdale organizers, projects to participate in gifts must be carefully chosen. And in this case the ICO selection strategy for investment is running - you are faced with the task of determining how promising this project is. After all, you want to get as many tokens as possible, which means you need to search for krausejl, the coins will be attractive not only for you, but also for potential investors
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:52:38 PM

Don't stop exploring crypto currency (bitcoin) just keep on researching and study all details so that your transition will flow smoothly as you go along the way, and be patience as always for you to be able to get your target. Smiley

Classroom404

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:56:45 PM

Well newbie is a learning stage it is a stage where you calm down and get to know the basis of cryptocurrency the rules and regulations of this community you can also engaging in intellectual conversation and then you will be fine
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:10:57 PM

1.) First of all feed your mind with useful information that will guide you towards your journey here in crypto.

2.) Dont depend on someone always be responsible on your decision making. Dont rush and dont get hype.

3.) There's  a time youll experience very rough time but this will make you tougher, dont back down and you got to fight if you really believe on the potential of this technology.

4.) Always be careful . Theres a lot of evil person here that will take advantage of your inoscense.
AMdemzzy072

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:16:15 PM

Keep participating in any potential bounties and make sure you upgrade your rank to a Jr member status so that you can participate in signature bounty.
Jateng

Activity: 1324
Merit: 152

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:04:38 AM

I can say keep learning about crypto especially the things you want to do about crypto because you may think you knew it all but no your not. Do not focus on a single information, read threads. As you go, as time pass by, experience will be your best teacher as well. Like being a bounty hunter, you will know who are really the trusted managers, and team. Do not give up when you're in a rough situation. Crypto is risky. Prices are not always high. We are not always lucky.
CryptoVal13

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:10:24 AM

Take your time and study crypto good). Don't invest much, participate in projects to get experience.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:13:51 AM

Keep your wallet safe:
- do the encryption and try to memorize that passphrase.
- Back up your wallet to different places.
- Do the virustotal scanning for all new wallet.
- Install a strong antivirus scanning.

Do your research:
Money can be made from any coin, so if you have a good coin after researching, stick with it to a remarkable amount. And then try to diversify your category of holding.
Do not FOMO, do not buy in green.

Collect the knowledge.
Knowledge is gold, so collect it as much as you can.  

Do not be greedy: set your own profit goal and sell when it reach.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:14:04 AM

I advice to you that never ever invest your money if you dont know what is it and how will it return to you. It will be good if you just read or research on it. It will be a good start if read this forum.
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:14:29 AM

My suggestion for newbie is don't invest your money on any ico or cryptocurrency before research about their projects. Always be respectful with others. Before participate on any airdrops or bounty you should study about their project correctly. Hopefully you will be success on your life.
Shirin16

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:20:26 AM

try to visit this link and lerarn more about it.
you will find out more knowledge about bitcoin and related to the cryptocurrency world in there.
Good luck https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2996986.0

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: