Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:22:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any advice for NEWBIE? like me?  (Read 1592 times)
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:20:57 AM

I will accept all of your advice/s. Thanks in advance.
Beginners must read more so they don't make mistakes and must be subject to negative trust sanctions by the default members
flowdon

Activity: 340
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:23:02 AM

for the best advice that i can give for you mate is you must work hard for your account here in bitcointalk. share also some good ideas and useful tips to the community so that the knowledge of everyone will also spread. also you can join some bounty like social campaigns and blogging and youtube. this task is very profitable. enjoy your stay mate. and gooluck.

judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:27:17 AM

Newbie I would expect for an avid reader of anything in this forum. This will be useful for insight or knowledge and it will be used in all areas in the crypto. many do not have enough insight into the capital and included in crypto so they could not get results. This often encountered much less reason to join just simply find results without having a strong guideline.
Cris John Pham

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:31:13 AM

You are a newbie of any aspect, crypto has many aspects such as: ICO, Trade coin, Minning, Hold, Airdrop, Bounty, .. You are involved in any field I can give you advice.
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:31:44 AM

the good thing for you to do is always explore wherever knowledge and insight about crypto you can get, this is important for newbies like you. so you can make other speculations in the day. so you won't be confused like other bounty hunters. who is always stuck in the campaign.
besun

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:32:49 AM

If you are a Newbie then you should join Airdrop & Bounty to earn coins, tokens free. From there you will have the capital to invest, should not put money into the crypto because this is a form of venture capital
NUnuasod

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:33:38 AM

Try to learn first, learn about blockchain, cryptocurrency, trading, reading chart, how to secure your coins. Also, don't forget to read and do compliance with forum rule.
Tyrandeo

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:33:56 AM

For the newbie suggestion, there is actually no more advice. The only thing is to suggest more information, add more knowledge about crypto, and don't invest blindly.
ronaldo macus

Activity: 219

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:34:57 AM

Your question is somewhat general, so I just recommend this: You should wait another time when the BTC down to 5k $, then you buy into altcoin that hold early next year, sure will x4, x5
phanthuong

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:37:17 AM

You should learn the knowledge of crypto carefully before joining, avoiding loss or being cheated. The crypto market has a lot of seduction and scam, if you do not awake will lose out $$$
kencot

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:38:44 AM

the world of Cryptocurrency is a profitable and risky things. before joining into it we must really learn it well because if we are not careful and misstep then we can get a loss. we can start learning from this forum. in this forum a lot of important information will help us to understand the cryptocurrency properly.
della46

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:39:09 AM

in this time we have been very difficult to raise the rank on our account, but that is not a big problem diving we want to try for now I suggest you read more and try to join the bounty campaign program to get even small income.
tarlok01

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:40:19 AM

you can join best bounties in bitcointalk. Study their whitepaper carefully and work hard on them.Then you can earn good coins.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:43:07 AM

try to visit this link and lerarn more about it.
you will find out more knowledge about bitcoin and related to the cryptocurrency world in there.
Good luck https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2996986.0

Welcome to crypto world mate, as you are a new to this forum I would suggest you to read and understand about crypto coins and how it works. Also go through some bounties and social media like facebook, youtube and twitter. this will help you to become an expertise in the crypto world. I wish you goodluck

Am I spamming? Report me!
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:52:35 AM

If you are 100% ok if you lose your fiat, then you are perhaps able to deal with your future losses better.

Also, sell occassionally if you have the chance. Make sure you absolutely don't care if you lose anything Smiley.

All previous input is still valid, but make sure you don't feel emotionally attached to your investment.
luungocthuyhv

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:03:17 AM

Please learn more about blockchain technology and electronic money . Learning and exchange of relevant knowledge. Join forums, website, monetize airdrop and bounty. Limited investment money, because you will probably lose
CreamIce

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:08:46 AM

From a newbie to newbie.

Read as much as you can. You must believe in crypto even during tough times. Remember it's an emerging technology, the acceptance is improving but it still has few bottlenecks. So not trusting it will lead to loss and nothing else.

Look carefully at the trends before investing in new coins. You can join discussion groups and communities for getting guidance and insight.

Be patient. I think this is something every person who believes in crypto will tell you. Be patient and don't rush into things.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Only a fool would do that.
Miles123

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:24:50 AM

Gather a more information and get a knowledge how to choose a good bounty or where you should invest your money. If you got scam not to stop here, but continue and find worth it to work with. Everyone is worrying, but you need the patience to survive here.
Mallequinn

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:09:48 PM

When I started in trading it was good to start with low amounts for investments as you are new, you don't really know the basics of the market so it is the best for reducing risks.
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 07:56:45 AM

Always make your own research. Dont bite to the flowery words that have published by the ico, make a supporting fact about it. Always read its whitepaper, verify the team members, and if they have a partner, verify their highlighted partner.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: