Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:25:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Short term Trading investment or Bounty campaigns?  (Read 100369 times)
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:53:05 AM

if we want to make a profit faster, for us prefer to invest in the short term, with us trade for us very easy to make a fairly large profit. if we invest in a nice prize campaye we get in the long run, and we are waiting for a high price increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sandra999

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:53:45 AM

Investment is a best way of passive income compare to bounty campaign job. Because when we invest wisely using a good timing and strategy, I'm sure the returns of income are much better compare to bounty income, because not all bounty campaign are successfully operated and having good market value on their tokens.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:03:44 AM

for those who have more money to make capital I think it would be better if you run both. but if you do not have for investment capital would be better if you just follow the bounty program
bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:29:28 AM

for myself I prefer short-term profits by way of trading because it is quite easy to do in the market.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ToniJu

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:33:23 AM

400$ investment can do a lot of things! If you want to make a big profit, you can choose to buy some new tokens. These new tokens have huge profit margins. If you want to choose a safe method, then you can do a bounty!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:41:01 AM

Which one is preferable short term trading or bounty campaign?
Have limited investment around $400.
Give me some suggestion!

of course investment or trade compared to bounty campaign. do not you know, to get the reward of the campaign takes a long time can even months. the difference with investment altcoin or trade. but it's all about choice and most important is experience and knowledge.
Mike Tyson

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:16:05 AM

Give me some suggestion!

in my opinion, you have $ 400, I think you can buy some Altcoin which have a cheap price but have good potential. and if you want short-term trading, I strongly advise you to split a few percents with the funds you have to buy some coins that have pretty good potential.

FencerKryss

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:17:17 AM

I suggest you to buy Vechain ! Mainnet is coming..
Btcalimie

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:22:13 AM

Give me some suggestion!

Well, I can suggest that you will invest your money on ICO then try to join in bounty campaign of the ICO you invested in. In that way you are helping on promoting your investments. Win to win action.
SKgrubby

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:24:35 AM

If you only have 400 US dollars, then I think you can choose to do a bounty to earn some tokens, until you accumulate more money and more understanding of the market, and then invest in some excellent cryptocurrency.
ningo

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:25:14 AM

One can actually combine both day trading and bounty hunting together and achieve great success.They are both great fields to earn money in the cryptocurrency world.But the person need to have a capital so that he or she can start day trading with it.Without a good capital at hand, he or she cannot earn so much profits from trading But with bounty hunting, the fellow can earn without having enough funds.
Donotam

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:43:53 AM

why not both?
I currently doing both, trading n bounty campaigns.
but, I use long term strategy for trading, I cant trade short term Grin

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Basketball5

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:32:59 PM

Investment is a best way of passive income compare to bounty campaign job. Because when we invest wisely using a good timing and strategy, I'm sure the returns of income are much better compare to bounty income, because not all bounty campaign are successfully operated and having good market value on their tokens. Though it's still a good thing if you can participate in the both of them
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:41:44 PM

Investment is a best way of passive income compare to bounty campaign job. Because when we invest wisely using a good timing and strategy, I'm sure the returns of income are much better compare to bounty income, because not all bounty campaign are successfully operated and having good market value on their tokens. Though it's still a good thing if you can participate in the both of them
For me, to take an investment method I would like to participate first in bounty campaign to earned rewards tokens and go for exchange site then analyze when to trade as long as the volume increases.  Yes, there are some campaign are not legit to paid but we can avoid this by reading there promoted project in whitepaper and check the details of the groups.
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:46:04 PM

Why not do both at the same time? It will be a productive and profitable thing to engage on. It will double the amount of money that you'll earn, though it will cost you a lot of your time. Joining in bounty campaigns will pay off the effort that you have invested onto that particular project especially if it has turned out to be quite a success. You'll find that both of these things will bring you a lot of fortune in the near future, as long as you manage your time and that you thoroughly assess the projects that you have taken interest in, because truth be told not all bounty campaigns are gjaranteed to be a success

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:49:08 PM

Give me some suggestion!
for the short term I think investment is good but if we can do both because now investment can be done together with bounty because bounty do not have to use money. so I think for the short term if you want to find a safe can make investments and bounty simultaneously.
For someone who is not a skillful trader or have not gone through some extensive learning and practice should not even dare to trade the cryptocurrency market and will be better off investing long term into some pretty good project and make sure they are the ones that have been pretty much down lately and not the ones that are already pumped and could correct any moment.

Bounty is something anyone can easily do with other things, so it makes the idea a cool one but short term trading will not guarantee any profits and may give losses too. If we want to have secured opportunities then must stick only with bounties and must not touch trading at any point of time regardless of how big those potential opportunities will be.
RieL

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:53:29 PM

Well i still prefer to half you price invest on the short one while  investing to bounty so in this way you can maximize the time you have and also the investment you have while waiting for the both investment
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:57:15 PM

The best to do and i recommend the most is do both because it means more gains, but if you will let me pick what's my preferred in the two i will go for the bounty because you just need to invest time and that's it.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:58:14 PM

I like to do both, but to be honest, i prefer to trade because you can make money instantly without having to wait for months until they distribute your tokens, that is why trading is more efficient sometimes

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
Dansamiv

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:05:06 PM

Give me some suggestion!
The market today is good for investment. Short-term or long-term depends on the factors and market stability. You can adjust between these two types quickly. $ 400 can choose the prestigious coin with low price as XRP, TRX. ICO is also a good idea. Bounty is not a good choice at this stage. Many projects are constantly expanding the process of selling tokens. Because of bad weather conditions of the market. It's quite time consuming. If you have a good time, combine them to produce a better result.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: