Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:27:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Short term Trading investment or Bounty campaigns?  (Read 100369 times)
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:43:29 PM

I will choose bounty campaign it is not very risky at all we don't have to get our money from the pocket you must have make a meaningful report every week and you earn money after the closing of ICOs, while in short term trading is very risky anytime when you invest.
Joining bounty campaigns are sort of more safe than investment beside we can have short term investment from it that happens after the ICO and the rewards are distributed that can already to have trading in the market to and make profit. I prefer doing that rather than exchange a fiat and buy coin to invest in the short term where you are not guarantee to earn profit that early when price is much low.

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bongkang elek

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:00:00 PM

I choose a bounty campaign, because bounty campaign can produce a lot of tokens, and also if we choose a bounty campaign we can work every day.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:36:38 AM

you have $ 400, I think you can buy some altcoin which have cheap price but have good potential, you can buy Tron, Gems, ADA Cardano and amon, I suggest you buy amon, Amon will be a good altcoin and the price is still very cheap.
Yeah, now that the whole market is even down is a pretty good time to invest in some altcoins with potential of increase, but it is necessary to do some due diligence before investing in anything coupled with the fact that the altcoin market is actually a pretty much volatile one. Short term trading should be applicable to those who have the knowledge and skills to trade and not just for anyone and if he does not have that, he should try to at least stay clear.

I choose a bounty campaign, because bounty campaign can produce a lot of tokens, and also if we choose a bounty campaign we can work every day.
You can work for trading also every day and 365 days a year too as markets never sleep. But, choosing bounty alone must be a good decision as it has less risk compared to trading. But I recommend to go for both to maximize your earning potentials.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:37:18 PM

Which one is preferable short term trading or bounty campaign?
Have limited investment around $400.
Give me some suggestion!
You can do both if you have the knowledge for short term trading. Trading is not for everyone as it requires you knowing exactly what you are doing, and if you think it is that easy, be my guest and opt in and you will see you $400 turning to $50 overnight.

If you can learn how to trade good and fine, otherwise, you will be better off sticking to bounty and at least accruing new coins and tokens that are about to hit the market, but doing the two is a lot of advantage.
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:52:29 PM

if you have time for that you've you have required knowledge to join bounty why not do both investing long term and bounties
chelle5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:03:24 PM

It's a good idea to do short term trading if you have knowledge to do, but I think you can also do bounty so that you can earn more money that is if you have time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:08:03 PM

why not both
Bounty works don't take hours a day
There is still a lot of time for other activities

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Kadot amoh

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:10:02 PM

if I choose Short-term Trading Investment, because if we trade in short-term investment we will get a profit in every day, we can also work every day if we choose the investment in the short term.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitcok

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:11:57 PM

in my opinion you better participate bounty campaign than on investment because if we follow bounty campaign no risk we think
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:35:32 PM

in my opinion you better participate bounty campaign than on investment because if we follow bounty campaign no risk we think

There is also a risk in the bounty campaign. If the project eg. not collect soft cap, the team may withdraw from the project. Then all work goes for nothing because you will not get a reward. And even if the tokens are useless.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:37:02 PM

Yes, you can connect it all and get a good result, you need to invest, all your life you will not participate in the bounty

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:31:36 PM

If you have enough time, you should do both. $400 is enough to buy some coins with great potentiality and you can also join bounty. I think doing both will give you a good output in future.
sunniechance3

Activity: 242

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:35:51 PM

If you have limited amount of money then I will suggest you only use 30% of your investment in altcoin and rest in Bitcoin, currently market is down which gives you good opportunity to invest in any coin you like. I prefer Remme because of its market design and company goal towards security. This token will be the best choice if interested at right time.
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:39:27 PM

In my opinion, for a small investment of $ 400, you should join the bounty signature campaigns and invest $ 400 in the ICO if you choose a potential ICO. Because for $ 400, it's a good idea to invest in an ICO, and if you select a potential ICO, that amount will probably be x5, x10 depending on the potential of that ICO project.
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:41:24 PM

Which one is preferable short term trading or bounty campaign?
Have limited investment around $400.
Give me some suggestion!
well both can be done at the same time since it is done through the internet but if you ask if what gives better profit i guess day trading could give you better profit since tokens from bounty campaigns right now tend to give smaller amount in fiat due to market condition.

newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:41:43 PM

Why not do both short term trading investment and at the same time join bounty campaigns because in that case, you may able to grow profits of your investments and at the same time earn from working in bounty campaigns. However, knowledge is a vital ingredient in doing such and critically thinking of decisions before putting them into actions because it is our decisions and actions that will determine our success or another lesson that we will learn.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:13:40 PM

sometimes short-term trading can be more efficient because it can generate profits quickly by utilizing rapidly changing market price movements. bounty campaigns are also worth participating in, but participating in bounty campaigns is not an investment, but we can work together on a project to help promote it, and of course participate in reward campaigns is not risky, but to get a reward of token not be paid in directly by the campaign manager so we have to be patient until the distribution of tokens occurs.
demitazh

Activity: 168

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:31:33 PM

Short term Trading investment better than being a bounty participant, because being a bounty participant is not easy in my opinion. you need to complete some work given by bounty manager

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:40:46 PM

Short term Trading investment better than being a bounty participant, because being a bounty participant is not easy in my opinion. you need to complete some work given by bounty manager

but you don't have to invest your money and you don't fear to lose them. trading is a hard and nervious work so bounty campaign is like a vacation compared to it.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Fayamba

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:45:35 PM

Short term trading is good, but you have to have experience before you can indulge in it. With short-term trading, you are liking to earn a lot within a short period of time, but you are also likely to lose a lot over the same period of time. Bounties are good, but you are not always guaranteed that your tokens will be listed on an exchange very soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: