Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:39:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Short term Trading investment or Bounty campaigns?  (Read 100369 times)
ganesh10

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:36:58 PM

With day trading, you can make money instantly, however on bounty campaings you have to wait for months until the rewards are distributed, leading you to on some cases leave the project, however those rewards may be good if the project looke promising.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:54:24 AM

In my humble opinion investing is always better than bounty campaigns because if you invest most of the things are depending on you and your acting and if you are doing bounty campaigns you can get scammed on any purpose.
MisterPipka

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

https://www.cryptocarz.io/

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 10:57:52 AM

Bounty programs-this is not the easiest method of earning but one of the safest.But not one of the most loyal.After all, you do not invest your money but invest your time!

youngmobi

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:03:28 AM

For me i will advice you to go on bounty campaign why because you will get paid for just doing some work for them. But for you to invest on short term is just taking a risk and in crypto short time is not advisable.
Mallequinn

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:09:58 AM

I think bounty campaigns are a safe way of obtaining extra incomes, they are easy to complete and easy to get into in general terms, despite the fact that there are alot of scams out there you can still find good legit project nowadays.
trangvui150520@gmail.com

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:11:45 AM

I think you can do both at the same time. The Bounty campaign follows the ICO and you can do many things at the same time
vatanen

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:22:11 AM

Short term investment and bounty campaigns will definitely be beneficial to you specifically in terms of profit and earning but having 400$ is really a good start to invest in different coins which will gives you more profit. But if you don't want to invest but you want to gaining and earning then join bounty campaigns.
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:33:09 AM

Which one is preferable short term trading or bounty campaign?
Have limited investment around $400.
Give me some suggestion!
for the short term I think investment is good but if we can do both because now investment can be done together with bounty because bounty do not have to use money. so I think for the short term if you want to find a safe can make investments and bounty simultaneously.
for the short term using a more profitable Bounty Campaign. because for investments too risky to use investment.
 for a very good investment to use it, in the long run, will be very profitable. so it's great for the short term using Bounty Campaign.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:41:32 AM

Give me some suggestion!

Do both man, believe in yourself. You can do it, just be serious about it and put a huge amount of effort and time. Be dedicated, I am sure that in no time you will be experiencing the benefits of doing both and will be happy with the results. It maybe hard and taxing at first but you will find that it is the best decision you can ever make. good luck Smiley
Be professional by doing only one job is not good for online job like this. We should do our best effort to join anything available to get money here. Our creayive is number 1 here so dont ever think by doing 1 job we can be success. It might be true but it will be quicker become successfull when we do both.
solovalley

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:10:44 AM

Give me some suggestion!

I think you can buy altcoins for a low price, nowadays there are altcoins with different prices .. you can buy it. and hold it for long-term investments. because trading if you do not understand about trading you can lose it all.
Greenw87dpecker

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:12:51 AM

Give me some suggestion!
What prevents you from doing both? YOU can take a subscription bounty campaign. It will take no more than an hour a week. The rest of your free time you will trade. There will be more possible benefits and fewer risks to stay with nothing.

❐ COINECT   ❐ 
█████  AI-based decentralized   █████
arbitrage trading system
Rich Richi

Activity: 616
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:54:44 AM

If you have $ 400, it is better to invest this money in coins that are in the top ten, in a few months you will be with a good profit, and the risk is minimal. You can invest in some kind of shield coin, only there is a chance to stay in the red.
Rich Richi

Activity: 616
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:05:33 PM

Give me some suggestion!

I think you can buy altcoins for a low price, nowadays there are altcoins with different prices .. you can buy it. and hold it for long-term investments. because trading if you do not understand about trading you can lose it all.
You can buy altcoins at a low price, after that, the coin is lowered even lower, and then it scans. And you can also lose everything. You can advise a lot, you will make a decision yourself.
mightname

Activity: 408
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:25:00 PM

I conclude both are besides exceptional. i incline toward to discharge both. trading and generosity action as generosity action does not obtain abstraction so we buoy piece trading. so that our income so much.
janelleshepard

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:33:07 PM

If you have to choose between the two, I would choose a bonus campaign without paying for it because after the bonus campaign as the job we have to follow the bonus campaign process so that we can earn money. Not a headache like trading.
John1122

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:34:58 PM

At the same time you can participate in both trade and bounty campaigns. Why do you need to choose between the two? You can earn money by doing trade. Meanwhile, join bounty campaigns, can not earn a lot of money.Good luck
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:35:02 PM

I conclude both are besides exceptional. i incline toward to discharge both. trading and generosity action as generosity action does not obtain abstraction so we buoy piece trading. so that our income so much.
between bounty campaign and also investment is very different. risk and capital. bounty does not need initial capital to be able to do it. we just need to be patient to be able to get profit behind it. while the investment must spend the initial capital that we must spend

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
saelernet

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:01:55 PM

Short-term investments are very risky if you don't know how to trade. Invest in your favorite coins with huge potential in the long term
Yeahnoh

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:19:03 PM

Give me some suggestion!
I'd prefer to participate on bounty campaigns, they generally distribute their rewards in a few months but if you chose the right project you can by at ease and simply expect for it to come to your wallet, on the other hand, with short term investments you need experience and to make an extensive research in order to find the right crypto to trade with.

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
noisyandquiet1552000@gmai

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:22:34 PM

I think you should do both. That will give you some big tokens
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: