Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:04:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Short term Trading investment or Bounty campaigns?  (Read 100367 times)
Achilesban

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:21:22 PM

I prefer short term trading to get more rice and faster profits. if we can do it well then we will get a bigger profit. but need good knowledge to do a short-term trading because it needs a good analysis to get the right time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:22:05 PM

personally, I'd say each. they are tapping on exclusive kind of component of making extra money. Bounty campaigns are gaining tokens in your contribution to the bounties. As for short term funding, it could additionally be the worthwhile reason you turn from good investment in desirable ico. so since both methods can earn cash, why not do each? I'm doing each.
however, 400$ is a small amount to begin trading. Even in case, you do two hundred% or three hundred% advantage you will handiest make 800-a thousand$ which isn't as large a deal for me (perhaps it is for you, but no longer for me).
So it's far really helpful that you continue doing bounty campaigns and as soon as you've got made 2000$, handiest then you definitely start complete time buying and selling.
patimahsunda

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:24:08 PM

I myself am not an expert in short-term trading. And I never failed when trading. So I chose a bounty campaign. I think I will do my best for the bounty campaign. Instead of having to do short-term trading.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 11:29:05 PM

I ask again, which one do you master most? day trading or bounty campaign? If you don't understand market analysis techniques, then don't be careless to choose day trading, it won't be possible if you only rely on luck. You must understand the capabilities you have so that you can do your work to the fullest.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
dr_chen

Activity: 494

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:31:46 PM

Everyone will make their choice in the most appropriate way. Both options are useful. As well as bounty campaigns can be traded by purchasing some altcoins with good potential.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
deonyx

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:34:10 PM

For my honest opinion, you probably need to combine the two if you have the time and this is why; your $400 can be put in long term trading with some Altcoins you feel it's reliable with good potential and use like 50 to $100 buy ICO then engage in bounty campaign if you wish to add that to your strategy then make up time to learn more trading skill. Don't start a short term trading unless you have mastered it well. Long term trading can pardon your mistakes but short term won't spare you at all but land you into serious loss
unplug

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:41:48 PM

Which one is preferable short term trading or bounty campaign?
Have limited investment around $400.
Give me some suggestion!

Why not both? If you have money why not invest and try short term trading. And participate bounties for free tokens.. In my own situation I prefer bounties making a lot of efforts to earn free tokens since O don't have enough savings to invest.
Rokilot

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:05:39 AM

On the off chance that there's very little capital abundance crusades are a consummately reasonable choice to put your opportunity in. Numerous ventures have a decent potential and truly wind up paying great for the members. The thing is that really getting great undertakings may be somewhat hard.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:22:45 AM

On the off chance that there's very little capital abundance crusades are a consummately reasonable choice to put your opportunity in. Numerous ventures have a decent potential and truly wind up paying great for the members. The thing is that really getting great undertakings may be somewhat hard.
Do both if you can do multitasking, because doing bounty need only your time while trading need all your time and investing need your money  Or else choose which is suit for your so you will focus to it, but if you wan to do all of it then before you start its better if you have basic knowledge all about cryptocurrency and the market so you will not get scam when do bounty, not lose money when do investing and not wasting of time in trading.
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:26:24 AM

Give me some suggestion!
With $ 400, you should only invest in an altcoin. Because $ 400 is not a huge number, you should focus on an altcoin to raise your capital higher. That altcoin would be ETH. I am very confident in it and I think its price will increase to $ 600 in November 2018.
Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:44:25 AM

Give me some suggestion!

Why not both? You can invest while running a bounty. But, don't forget to do an analysis of the coins that you will invest before you invest, because if you are wrong in choosing a coin maybe what you will get is a failure. Also be careful when choosing a bounty, because some are just scams, do research before you join or you can join the bounty recommended by your friends.

Marusia22

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:02:22 AM

All this is risky. Consider investments, they are as good as they are, but there is a minus in choosing a decent coin. The ode is well worn by the other badly. Bounty also has good projects, and there are bad projects. We must understand and share information.
tifani05

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:11:13 AM

Give me some suggestion!

I prefer to join the bounty campaign because it is more profitable for me. trading is very risky, if you are not experienced then you can lose a lot of money.
royalcrypt

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:23:38 AM

Short term trading is more riskier than bounty campaigns. You will risk real money in trading but results will be quicker either it's profit or loss. In bounty campaigns you'll invest your time only and may also need to wait 1-4 months before you can get the money.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:36:29 PM

For that brief of a time body, investigate a financial savings account that can pay 1% somewhere. For three months that could be about $200, so you ought to determine if it's worth the problem to find a new account. alternatively, in case your financial savings account doesn't pay that, maybe it's an awesome idea to have such an account in the long term.
Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 09:42:46 PM

I have chosen bounty campaigns over any form of trading investment because I ain't working now and can't afford to inject money into buying altcoins so I have time for bounty but invariably I see my bounty reward as my investment because I don't sell them immediately and willing to hodl for as long as possible
Luigi21

Activity: 644
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:43:17 PM

Definitely I prefer bounty campaigns it's too risky to do trading if you're a newbie in the trading field, while you can dedicate some of your free time to participate in some bounty campaigns that maybe will make you rich in the future

╔══════╗
zenfuze
╚══════╝
REVOLUTIONARY TRADING PLATFORM
[  The ultimate solution for cryptocurrency trading  ]
[    with built-in connectivity  to major exchanges    ]
████████████████████
████████████████████
████▀█████▀  ▀▀▀████
████   ▀▀      █████
████▄         ██████
█████▄       ███████
██▄      ▄▄█████████
████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████
████  ██████████████
████▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████  ███  ▄▄▄  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████████████████████
████████████████████

Zenfuse is developed to
REVOLUTIONIZE
your trading experience
╔══════╗
trading
╚══════╝
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:20:07 AM

What is short term trading for you? If you are talking about day trading, then of course choose bounty. Personally, I can assure you that day trading has not yet made anyone rich, in the long run. I talked to a lot of people in this field and everyone just heard about these people, but never saw them.
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:33:30 AM

Give me some suggestion!
I Strongly Advice for your to study first.
If your interest is trading. it could be simple and understandable if you have enough knowledge.
That also goes with bounty campaign.
but if you already learned and understand this two things
you could do both. and might worth your while
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:16:12 AM

For a short-term investment you need the money that you have. To start, $ 400 will be enough. You also need to have the knowledge and experience in the trade to earn on raising/lowering the rate of the cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: