Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:16:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Short term Trading investment or Bounty campaigns?  (Read 100369 times)
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:46:26 AM

Both are just good.

Short term trading is ok while bounty has also proven to be paying.
Just that in trading generally, one has to learn some basics from the pros or else one might be sent back to the village. But in bounty, is just that bounty requires time and dedications to work for your earning. One has to be devoted in performing his daily tasks. And the more your participation in bounty tasks the more your earnings.  Bounty tokens are just free but not just that free, you worked for it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jankekek

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:55:14 AM

I don't have any funds to invest on altcoins or ICOs and I am not also knowledgeable enough to trade cryptos. In order to earn money using cryptocurrencies, I just only do bounty campaigns to earn rewards that can be converted into bitcoins, ethereums or other altcoins paired on crypto exchanges. We must be honest and patience on completing our tasks to earn rewards.
goldenmistletoes

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:58:40 AM

Both are good and profitable given the right condition and situation. They both require attention, effort, and time. In short term investment, you have to use your own money to start with and you have to check the market every now and then. In bounty campaigns, you don't need to release any money, you just have to follow rules and be diligent.
beddyyy

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:59:08 AM

I think that investments are good only for a long time.
You can invest your money for a long time and wait for growth. And participate in Bounty campaigns at the same time.
tsmmyth

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:01:42 AM

This will certainly depend on ones preference, There are those who are into trading and will give up nothing for it while there are the habitual bounty hunters who make a living strictly out of bounty hunting, whatever you are god at, specialize on it and make the most out of it as they both offer good returns if done with precision, if you are flexible enough, you can take part in both as well, the choice is all yours
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:09:21 AM

Sometimes it is very tricky to engage in short-term trading, most especially day trading. Most times, it scares me, but at a time, i discovered that it requires a lot of courage. So i prefer bounty more, which is less risk, although it requires a lot of efforts.
biksa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 09:36:11 AM

Which one is preferable short term trading or bounty campaign?
Have limited investment around $400.
Give me some suggestion!

Trade and bounty are two completely different areas. For trading, you don't need to spend such a huge amount of your time as for bounty, for trading you will need investments, unlike bounty, in trading you can permanently get stuck in the red, in contrast to bounty. In order to trade you need to constantly learn and be aware of all news, in bounty it is enough to understand how to act only once, then everything will go like on a run-in road. What to choose - up to you and your preferences.
regtrade

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:44:36 AM

Why not both ? 400$ for long term investment and you can join bounty at this time. Bounty campaign is free, you don't need money for it. Take more profit as you can.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:47:08 AM

The two are very different subjects. you can both invest and participate in bounty campaigns. If you find a good bounty campaign, you might be able to make a lot of money. i do not recommend investing, you can buy neo or ethereum Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
PRC_May

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:51:34 AM

I pick both, in light of the fact that you can procure more cash by following both. since by following the abundance regardless you'll get the reward for nothing, and you can get some coin for here and now exchanging to procure a day by day benefit
edulord

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:55:37 AM

This amount you have is not too small for you to invest in crypto and start trading but you need to have very god knowledge of trading and technical analysis because this will help you to know when and what to buy ans it will also help you make very good plan of when to sell. You can also join bounty campaign and participate actively for you to be able to get reasonable reward at the end of it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Nigmar

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:04:30 PM

Speculation is a most ideal method for automated revenue contrast with abundance crusade work. Since when we contribute astutely utilizing a decent planning and methodology, I'm certain the profits of wage are greatly improved contrast with abundance salary, in light of the fact that not all abundance battle are effectively worked and having great market an incentive on their tokens.
Roklepj

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:18:55 AM

I for one I exchange digital forms of money and partake in the abundance organizations, and in addition exchange cryptographic forms of money does not trouble me to take an interest in the abundance organizations, these method for winning digital currency supplement each other and increment my benefit nearly down the middle. Be that as it may, keeping in mind the end goal to exchange digital forms of money, you should have no less than a little learning and involvement around there and you should consider these variables when settling on a choice.
phamquangkhai2

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:38:55 PM

If you only have 400 US dollars, then I think you can choose to do a bounty to earn some tokens, until you accumulate more money and more understanding of the market, and then invest in some excellent cryptocurrency.
Ditlycel

Activity: 263
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:39:57 PM

Well, if you know how to trade, I think it will be more profitable than bounty , and so I think if you do more translations it is very profitable )

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
AKasOO

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:43:05 PM

In my opinion, it's best to buy the top 10 coins in the rankings, even though it's low profit but it's safe. Then, you can join the Bounty campaign to get a better understanding of the market, you can invest your money depending on you about how you will invest it, you can invest in different coins or just one coin, but I really invest with bitcoin even though it is short term.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:44:32 PM

If you have good knowledge, I would recommend short-term investments. It's more profitable if you know what you're doing. Bounty is also a good option, but it will take much more time and not always the reward justifies the time spent. But you can try both of these directions.

CaptainCaptcha

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:45:50 PM

Bounty campaigns are way more easy to get into, while short term trading requires a lot of experience and a lot of awareness of the market in a daily basis too. If you know how to do both then go for it, it is possible to maintain good bounty campaigns while doing daily trading of coins.
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:49:27 PM

Which one is preferable short term trading or bounty campaign?
Have limited investment around $400.
Give me some suggestion!
Bounty Campaign is more preferable in terms of constant earnings. No matter what the policy of coins are, you will get them. Trading could be dangerous because of the dropping prices.
ganesh10

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:58:32 PM

Short term trading, when done the right way, could bring really good profits, though right now, with the market dropping every day, it is rather difficult, I think bounty campaigns are better at the moment, though the rewards of them are lowering too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: