Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:45:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Short term Trading investment or Bounty campaigns?  (Read 100369 times)
ligerti

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:44:39 AM

I do not consider that it is necessary to be limited to only one direction of my activity. The best option for really successful people is to distribute their investment of time and money. Therefore, I prefer to engage in both trading and promising long-term investments.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:49:06 AM

Short-term trading investment is currently difficult to make good profits. The price of the coin market has declined considerably, its unstable condition makes it difficult for you to get good results. Following a bounty campaign will be a better step in making money. Although the process is long and also has to wait for prices to rise again, that choice will be much safer than short-term trading.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:58:48 AM

For me investments is the best option. I don't have the time to do short term trading. Short term trading requires a lot of attention and very time consuming and that is not possible for me since I have so many responsibilities to attend to. Investment for me is much better for I don't have to check every minute for pirce movements. I just buy and hold and forget about it.
Abuchi2

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:23:35 AM

For me the best option for me now since i don't have any capital i think bounty is the best for me why because trading requires you to have a big capital for you to suicide.
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 09:59:07 AM

I think that bounty campaigns is much better than short term investing because you can earn big profits by receiving the bounty rewards but in short term, you only can earn small profits by trading so it takes time to get what you desired.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wakeham8

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:02:47 AM

You can do both. You have a small budget, but it will be enough to start trading. At the same time you can take part in different bounty campaigns of your choice. Learn how to trade and search some good bounty campaigns and you are good to go.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:18:21 AM

Which one is preferable short term trading or bounty campaign?
Have limited investment around $400.
Give me some suggestion!

This depends on number of factors
1. The type of individual when it comes to courage and hardwork (research)
2. The capital available for investment and time

After that you can then decide what type of investment
Is it day trading or about 2% daily ?
Or is it an hodl and sell later strategy??

Bounty campaigns can be said to be an investment too
But can you wait so long for rewards ? And market listing ??
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 10:21:37 AM

If I have $400 and the cryptocurrency market is stable (not this unpredictable bear market), I will prefer to trade because it is less stressful compared to bounty campaign. Also you"ll have an idea of exactly how much you will be getting if you are a trader. But for bounty campaigns, you will be lucky to even get paid your full worth because most campaigns today are managed by cheats and scammers

JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:12:50 AM

I recommend using short-term investments. If you try to make money in bounty campaigns, you may have to wait for the payment of rewards for a very long time. At least a few months.
For a successful short-term investment, you should divide $ 400 into several parts and invest in undervalued tokens. For example, in Wanchain (WAN), Aeron (ARN) and Nexo (NEXO).

tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:46:35 AM

Investment in the short term is now quite difficult to be able to make a profit. Crypto market conditions that are very unstable make it difficult to make a profit. Thus, the bounty campaign is a very suitable alternative to implement. Get results from the bounty campaign and sell it when the market price has gained an increase will result in more benefits.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:48:09 AM

Bounty campaign is not that profitable in some months back because of the failure of many ICOs. I will advise you to try short term investment because there are some coins in the market that are very good for short term.
Bounty and short-term investment have failed in recent times. Now only for long-term investment because the market always goes down at the moment. Very little profit if the short-term investment, and a lot of losses if the BTC continue to decline
personally i am prefer bounty campaign.we no need to spend our own money.and if short term trading its still risky now since market not stable anymore.
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:47:48 AM

Give me some suggestion!

If you have sufficient capital and are able to analyze the situation, predict possible changes in the market, then in this case it is better to engage in trading. Although I also occasionally make long-term investments in good projects with future development potential.
Servantes

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:52:43 AM

It depends on what quality people have. If you are very good in short term trading, go for it. But as you ask this question, I guess starting with the bounty may be the proper choice. Short term trading really needs skills, knowledge, and a lot of effort.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
juntop1

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:38:00 PM

As far as I know, bounty campaigns don't bring profits like trading. So, if I were you, I would definitely choose trading. $400 is not bad for the investment. You can get portions of Bitcoin or some altcoins like ETH or XRP (https://cex.io/eth-btc) on exchanges like CEX. You can obtain any coin available there with fiats or major cryptos.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:41:32 PM

In the light of recent events, I would probably choose a project that today shows very good volatility in order to work with it on the stock exchange, because bounty are not attractive lately, as they simply do not have opportunities for implementation.
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:50:48 PM

If you want to invest then you can do both trading and bounty because doing bounty do not need investment. And about profit I think it's safer and legit to do trading.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:52:52 PM

Give me some suggestion!

If you can do both, why not do both. Try to maximize your money and time, cryptocurrency has limitless opportunities to earn money. We all know that doing bounties take time, so you can short-trade just to make sure you have a consistent income.
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:55:08 PM

As far as I know, bounty campaigns don't bring profits like trading. So, if I were you, I would definitely choose trading. $400 is not bad for the investment. You can get portions of Bitcoin or some altcoins like ETH or XRP (https://cex.io/eth-btc) on exchanges like CEX. You can obtain any coin available there with fiats or major cryptos.
Agreed bounty can't bring as much profit as trading, but it does not need to invest money to be able to get profit. Just take the time to do it, investing can help you make a lot of profits in the short term, but you have to spend a lot of time on it and your mentality may be affected

pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:01:54 PM

for me, I might choose to invest and become a participant from the bounty campaign and after I get the results of the bounty campaign I make short-term trading and as much as possible to grow the assets I have by trading.
Lindell

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 04:03:36 PM

If I have $ 400, I divide it for trading investment and joining the bounty campaign or ICO.  Participation in the ICO is also good for growing money but you must to be smart in selecting good ico.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: