Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:43:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How bounty helped your project?  (Read 704 times)
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:03:15 PM

Hey

I was wondering, how bounty campaign can help your project to get bigger.

Do you have such experience?

For example, for the company I work in - a lot. It attracted more than 5000 to our telegram community. What about you?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:13:54 PM

Hey

For example, for the company I work in - a lot. It attracted more than 5000 to our telegram community. What about you?

Bounty campaigns meant to open for promoting the ICO projects. There are many successful stories with the help of bounty so far bro. You can find the social media promotion like Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Youtube and Instagram on many bounties. Via this you can get the people who have more number of followes with them to promote the ICO project.
Then to report the project they mostly bump the bounty thread and make the thread visible to the forum also other side.
Next to that via signature campaign you may able to get the more people part of the project and show our banned with their posts.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:49:52 PM

Hey

Did it help to increase conversation from telegram member to investors? I don't sure. All bounty hunters are not interested in the project. That's why how many members in your group it means nothing for fund raise
Queen12

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:51:00 PM

Hey

Did it help to increase conversation from telegram member to investors? I don't sure. All bounty hunters are not interested in the project. That's why how many members in your group it means nothing for fund raise
I don't think bounty hunters are not interested in this ICO project.
Most of the time, on the contrary, my participation in this bounty thread means that I am optimistic about the ICO project.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:31:40 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 03:50:49 PM by aleksandra_kickcity

Hey

actually they are interested. my life changed after that  Grin I have a lot of work now
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:41:07 PM

I'm sure bounty campaign is one of the supporting success of an ICO.

Promotion of ICO using bounty campaign is very promising because this forum has many users, especially who really believe in the future of cryptocurrency.
czhen

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:49:15 PM

bounty campaigns have a tremendous effect for an ico project because people should know about the project by involving many people and that includes with work relationships.
the most effective advertising is that which involves the people and word of mouth people will know about the project
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:51:54 PM

bounty campaigns have a tremendous effect for an ico project because people should know about the project by involving many people and that includes with work relationships.
the most effective advertising is that which involves the people and word of mouth people will know about the project

it is. but bounty participants are pretty aggressive sometimes
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:54:21 PM

Hey

i think good company would have good bounty project. We can judge many thing from bounty, for example how much  allocation they give to bounty and how many hero member are entering their bounty. Good ico used to have great number participant in their bounty program. Bounty is kinda usefull to, to spread a word cross the internet. So as investors bounty can become value for whether ico is good or not.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:55:29 PM

Although, i have held any project personally, but I have seen instances where projects succeeded through bounty campaigns. Bounty campaign to me means mass publicity. The publicity is done in different areas on different sites and social media to bring in investors.
crypto_blockchain43

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:57:14 PM

Hey

oh bounty managers sometimes are so unprofessional. I don’t like them =)
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:59:20 PM

Hey

i think good company would have good bounty project. We can judge many thing from bounty, for example how much  allocation they give to bounty and how many hero member are entering their bounty. Good ico used to have great number participant in their bounty program. Bounty is kinda usefull to, to spread a word cross the internet. So as investors bounty can become value for whether ico is good or not.

yeah, we had a lot of participants
vasil777

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:13:47 PM

Hey

It seems to me that Bounty Campaign is the best way to advertise a project among investors. Each successful project has a bounty campaign and it is very good, because the success of the ICO depends on the bounty.
strawberrypills

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:29:48 PM

The purpose of bounty campaigns is to promote the ICO projects they're going to launch. It attracts potential investors/buyers to participate in their project. The more bounty hunters join in a certain project, the more publicity it gets so I have to say that bounty campaigns have a huge effect in terms of publicity or promotion of the project.
EHT7500

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:35:19 PM

If I'm not sure about the project, I will not participate in the company's bounty. Like many others. And vice versa.
A large number of participants means an optimistic project, and I, as an investor, could make my assessment.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:53:37 PM

There are so many advantages of having a bounty program, if not now that things seems not to be going the right way. The first thing and priceless thing is the community, you have a strong community base around the project, this is what helped Stratis in my opinion, the team raised less than $1 million but we all know what the marketcap is now
KSHMR

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:08:22 PM

Bounty helped a project by attracting people especially investors in their project. Bounty really helps a certain project because it is one of the reason why a project will become successfull.
krinerr

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:19:47 PM

I think that a bounty company will greatly help in the development of the project, if you make some restrictions, then you will be able to assemble a living audience.
Cheenguboc143

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:28:13 AM

I dont own a project 😂 but for me bounty is the best way to promote,  indorse and best way of advertising . the more bounty joiners , the more it attract participants.  And through it  , investors will notice it.  And its a part of ICO's success ..
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:23:46 AM

I think that a bounty company will greatly help in the development of the project, if you make some restrictions, then you will be able to assemble a living audience.

it does help when participants are interested in a project. on the other hand, when participants are rude it makes some problems
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: