Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:27:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How bounty helped your project?  (Read 704 times)
condura150

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:59:17 PM

Hey

I was wondering, how bounty campaign can help your project to get bigger.

Do you have such experience?

For example, for the company I work in - a lot. It attracted more than 5000 to our telegram community. What about you?

I think that bounty campaign is one if not the best way to promote a project, bounty campaign involves a lot of so called "advertising techniques" if you may, like allowing the project to reach social media through facebook and twitter campaigns, there are also translation campaigns for the project and campaign to be more understandable towards other people, and the signature campaign which is held here in bitcointalk so investors could see the project itself.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:03:29 PM

Bounty Campaign is a very good way of promoting an ICO. It has also a wider reach because of social media campaigns who has a lot of followers. It is also a more affordable way to promoting an ICO because most of the bounties does not have a fix pool but is based on the sold number of tokens. So definitely bounty is very helpful in ICO projects
fumblingperch

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:12:51 PM

Bounty and airdrop company implies that the people who will take part in the bounty company will advertise the project in which participate. It is not necessary to write about what a good project it is and you should invest in it now, you should just write good and full-fledged comments that imply that you know what you are doing!

salamloloh

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:06:16 PM

of course bounty is very helpful in the success of an ICO because bounty helps attract investors to invest in an ico, if ICO but don't have a bounty then I am very sure if the ICO is not going to succeed
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:53:03 PM

For example, for the company I work in - a lot. It attracted more than 5000 to our telegram community. What about you?
I do not have a project but at least from experience, I have seen how bounty has really helped to create a huge community for a lot of projects within a short period of time. The rapid increase of the social media pages from Facebook to twitter and telegram, the publications to create huge awareness and so many other things has helped to push a lot of projects with great ideas to the general public.

Hence, I believe in its entirety to help projects positively in a lot of ways without even having to spend much on advertising. Basically bounties are inexpensive way of advertising to reach crypto users. No other methods of promotions will guarantee the target audience of crypto users.
bibitao69

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:35:32 AM

The projects next to them do advertising on their projects. They dedicate a part of the token to the bounty campaign, and everyone involved will help spread their project around the world and reach out to their friends who do not know it. This helps the project to be known by many people. Besides attracting investors to the project.
TwisterPipister

Activity: 238

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:42:17 AM

Hey

The bounty itself cannot attract a single investor if the project does not have a strong foundation, the ideas and team which can be trusted, the bounty can only develop the success of a good ICO by telling other people about it.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:45:18 AM

Bounty campaign is a promotional tool for ICO project developers, so their project can be recognized by investors with It will be a lot of investing for the success of their projects and programs, the success stories of the bounty participants are very much, their bounty participants marketing for developers, although sometimes developers do not appreciate what they have done
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:29:43 AM

In my own understanding, signature bounty campaign plays a big role in making an ICO project more sucessfull where in the more people doing the bounty campaign it would mean more people will be able to know more about the project. As a result, a lot of people might get interested on making an investment to such ICO's. The bounty hunters are ones doing the promotion of the ICO's in the crypto market which make it more successful than ever. 
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:03:02 PM

Bounty helped me with my projects in the way that I saved more tokens or coins that I get from their advertising strategy and it is good opportunity to be grab of to earn tokens or coins in free without payments or what.
udana123

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 01:59:35 PM

Most of the time bounty hunters do not that much care about ICO or the Project. They just do what the company asked. It is obvious if lot of people do the campaign holds by your company, you will get a huge publicity. In a way it is very essential for the company to spread and capture new market segments. However with intentionally or without, Bounty Hunters do a good job of spreading your company over the social media.
sarfwr

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:05:14 PM

Bounty thread can attract more participants, so when the telegram investors more, the people for this project will be more trust, then the ICO project will be faster to complete the raise, which is the benefits of the bounty thread.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
milada

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:08:26 PM

I think that a really good bounty campaign can help a lot for a brilliant success of the Ico, but for to do this every company need a competent bounty manager that really and strongly believe in the project,the community notices if the community and bounty manager take care the project.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:08:46 PM

Hey

The bounty itself cannot attract a single investor if the project does not have a strong foundation, the ideas and team which can be trusted, the bounty can only develop the success of a good ICO by telling other people about it.

yes, that is the point. it can attract attention to your project
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:59:35 AM

Hey

Did it help to increase conversation from telegram member to investors? I don't sure. All bounty hunters are not interested in the project. That's why how many members in your group it means nothing for fund raise

actually they are interested. my life changed after that  Grin I have a lot of work now
Lol. Nice to hear they are always interested. The thing is that not all bounty hunters are the same. As some may not be that interested, a whole lot more are interested and would even be ready to ask very solid questions as investors.

I for one do not do a bounty for a project I cannot invest my funds in. To the topic though, I have been a part of some project and even a blind man would know how effective it has helped good projects to get the project out as long as it is worth investing in.
pissuyakkuu

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:38:06 AM

In my perspectives, abundance battles in this network is really something worth being thankful for in this digital money world in helping an undertaking to wind up more well known and fruitful. These abundance crusades could be considered as a decent begin for the individuals who had recently gotten a reward tokens and let it remain for a more extended period. Abundance battles could be capable of enormous help for the novice individuals on how they can begin to make a speculation and guide them on the best way to pick legitimately on the correct alts or ICO for their venture.
jeffbitcoin2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:41:05 AM

Bounty Campaign is helping the project to rise or to show them how its very good Project in there ICOs!! Bounty Campaign Spread there Project to a new level so that all investor will know that project is good to invest!!
KpopLord

Activity: 98
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:03:09 AM

Hey

The why bounty help your project is it can promote your project in different aspects. Through they can advertise your project in a way that everybody can be informed. They can easily know the objective of your projects and the platforms you want to convey to other people.
Danisababy

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:36:36 PM

of course bounty is very helpful in the success of an ICO because bounty helps attract investors to invest in an ico, if ICO but don't have a bounty then I am very sure if the ICO is not going to succeed

Bounty campaigns help the ICO project in such a way that they help promote the project as a means of advertising through social media and in this forum. The bounty hunters are helping the project by advertising through these campaigns, and this would help the ICO project to be known to many people as well as the investors' interests in the certain project.
mine23

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:45:45 PM

Bounty campaign can help the company in a promotion especially in signature campaign.because when he or she read in this forum the was know about crypto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: