Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:42:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ARGENTINA TO USE BITCOIN FOR INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER  (Read 514 times)
Jaslinbor28

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:51:54 AM

based on Market value btc users are increasing also this will affect on economy and many country is doing trade with btc also they accepted btc also Argentina also accept this coins and they are trading globally so the price of btc will increase and value will increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Roy11

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:44:25 AM

On Monday, May 21, Latin American Bitex exchanges and small financial institutions Banco Masventas announced a partnership that would provide banks with a new cryptocurrency solution service that is now offered to its customers. The Bank has become a financial entity located in the heart of Argentina for many years offering banking solutions to individuals and businesses especially in the Province of Salta.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:51:48 AM

if Argentina believe to use bitcoin for international transfer because cheaper and faster i think other countries should be following them because one of the advantages use bitcoin for transactions is bitcoin can used for worldwide transfer more faster than fiat however this is good news but very unfortunate it still can't boost the price
haimefx

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:09:08 AM

that a good thing but, its been a long time to see my country using bit coins for international transfer because in my country bitcoins is not a popular payment method, more people thing bank transfer or pay by cash is more mmore simple than must use BTC for buying somthhing haha, but i dont know if sometimes everyything will be change like BTCC will be a worldwide currency maybe.
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:10:30 AM

Banco Masventas (BMV) Argentina has launched a partnership with Bitex that will allow customers to use bitcoin for cross-border payments, as a direct alternative to SWIFT. This step is quite unique, given that banks have actively invested in blockchain technology, but few are interested in marketing bitcoin use.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:11:35 AM

Blockchain news does not seem to affect the price of Bitcoin anymore. If the developments to be experienced for this reason are over Bitcoin, the price will be affected.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:17:11 AM

That’s a good news eventually much more than nothing positive right,, but for instance that a next country will announce and implement the same will boost such transaction.. I do think Japan(if ever) and Argentina can work this out if two countries will have the intention of pushing this out.. I don’t see significant movement in price on this one..

One positive news at one time is better than nothing..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:26:11 PM

Recently bitcoin day was celebrated in Argentina that means that although bitcoin is not accepted as a currency in the European Union, it is in the process of making inroads into the European market which will provide a gateway for international transfer between the union countries and Asia.
lolland

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:28:34 PM

This is really good news for bitcoins.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:03:07 PM

Yes of course, it is good sign because the news is positive and to improve the bitcoin price also and other cryptocurrencies also because this news is widely using in Argentina on international level will impacting positive and improving the usage of bitcoin and will increase the demand of bitcoin also,
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:24:02 PM

Current international banking system is way to centralised. Some countries have power to decide which countries should be excluded from the system. This has been already abused many times and it's not going to change unless we decide to switch to decentralised currencies such as Bitcoin, Monero and so on. It's a matter of time for some countries.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
sort_cirkit

Activity: 368
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 07:38:53 PM

I had seen such a news before. Where A Bank In Argentina Is Now Using Bitcoin for Cross-Border Payments. And when Argentina is ready to use Bitcoin for international transfers, so Crypt has nothing to say. Argentina is a milestone in the cryptosystem.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:44:50 PM

It is a good sign, I think this is the positive news that will increase the price of bitcoin and in impact to all another crypto market also, It’s a great achievement of bitcoin that is widely using in Argentina  on an international level,

Odonko

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:37:36 PM

I guess the crypto community is gradually broadening its horizons as day in and day out new countries and organizations keep on adopting to use bitcoin as a mode of exchange.

⊹     SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY, WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS     ⊹
━━━━━━━━━          X C A R D ᵀᴹ          [     Whitepaper     Twitter     Telegram     ]          ━━━━━━━━━
[ IEO / Q4 2019 ]   S
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:08:40 PM

if Argentina believe to use bitcoin for international transfer because cheaper and faster i think other countries should be following them because one of the advantages use bitcoin for transactions is bitcoin can used for worldwide transfer more faster than fiat however this is good news but very unfortunate it still can't boost the price

Some countries don't have to look for cheaper ways of sending money. It's the best option for poor countries that could use a technology that will allow them to save money and have an advantage over their richer neighbors. It's great news I hope it's not FUD and they will do it.
Lassy1995

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:10:43 PM

Excellent news!
But what about the volatility?
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:24:21 PM

I think that this is obvious that crypto payments are a much better way to go.
As far as i know the EU zone has the best payment system between countries and even that takes sometimes 2 days . This is no brainier , crypto is the way.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:30:42 PM

Excellent news!
But what about the volatility?
Volatility isn't such a thing for transfers, they know how the price are fluctuating that quick.

I think that this is obvious that crypto payments are a much better way to go.
It is, there's no need to use the traditional payment system if all things are already automated and with crypto. The old system were quite slow and expensive, it really takes a lot of time before confirmation.

As far as i know the EU zone has the best payment system between countries and even that takes sometimes 2 days . This is no brainier , crypto is the way.
Never knew about this but, crypto all the way.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Elachious12

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:35:12 PM

This is really a great news to bitcoin and Cryptocurrency investors in general, this act will assist in massive advertisement of the usefulness of bitcoin in our daily activities. Kudos to Argentina.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:41:20 PM

While this is sure great news for the crypto community,, the idea that this is still limited to Argentina and another crypto friendly company, it follows the sphere of delivery must be delivered and it should be a broader solution for the new innovation  been introduced.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: