Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:23:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm done? Far from it!  (Read 12131 times)
Richard Rahl

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 02:29:48 AM

You can't just go to the store, buy something, then resell it on the internet... unless it's a local item. That's just not how E-Commerce works.
That's technically not true or Ebay wouldn't exist.

I wasn't aware you lived in China. That's a different story.

I thought you lived in one of the most expensive places in the world.

Find me a successful Ebayer (over 50k 100% rep), who doesn't sell something that's made local, or have a very good direct connection with a manufacturer or importer. I bet you won't find a single one.

You missed the boat to sell stuff you buy at the store on eBay by about 15yrs.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
logansryche (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 02:33:53 AM

I thought you lived in one of the most expensive places in the world.

I do. I live in New York lol.
It seriously wouldn't be hard to find a product, find the wholesaler, then sell it.
In fact, I know of a place off the top of my head that sells sport cards wholesale in huge lots for cheap.
Could I go that route? sure. Have I? Yeah, I have. Where do you think I got all the gift cards from.
Some of them were released to me to feel the market. Mainly the Hotel cards.
hightax

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 02:36:29 AM

Boy I'm more manager material then you'll ever be. I've logged the hours and gotten the certificates.

ok
FAtlas

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2011, 02:41:21 AM

I'm really curious what 'certificates' you have in business.   I wasn't aware that there were certificates to obtain.  Here I am going about it the wrong way, going to a good business college and lining up internships in Europe over the summer.  If I knew I could just get a certificate then I could be managing people right now.
logansryche (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 02:44:53 AM

Oh yeah man.. when you complete business management they give you a course certificate that certifies you took the course to proove you're on the road to being management material to potential companies. Currently I have 4, plus the ones Wal-Mart certfied me on for TLE.

In the meantime, I think it's about time to lock it up and call it a night.
I have new hope and that's where it starts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: