Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:55:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best ico to invest in current market  (Read 182 times)
mailsforcyr (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:57:37 PM

Which is the best ico to invest in current market it should be 100% trusty. and should give me 10X to 100X

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kejot

Activity: 92

"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:02:29 PM

Firstly, you are posting in the wrong section. This topic should be on altcoin discussion. There is No ICO can give you profit 100x now, most of ICO are scam, you do trading altcoin is better than you choose to invest your money on ICO. You will loss all your investment if you try to invest in ICO, there no guarantee your money will be back.

virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:43:11 PM

To search for any such ICO you will have to work hard on your own.  If you just want to follow other's advise ; I am sure you will definitely have to loss your money.  So before investing just study about the project; demand supply ; check the management. 
When you have to hand over your money to some other; never just trust others what they say about the project.  But do as advised above.
If you are sure that your search is complete and you find the project worth investing; only then take a chance. 
Also the platform for the issue to discuss is Altcoin discussion. 
CryptoFanSpecial

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:31:37 PM

There are many ICO ison going.
I thinks the best one is Moneytoken
cryptohopes

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:32:15 PM

This post belongs to Alt coin section not here. And there is no coin that will gibe you 100x profit. Come to the real world.
MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:54:15 PM

There have been too many posts of this nature and none of them ever yield the response the OP is looking for. The reason for this is one, you must do your own research (DYOR) for these sorts of investments. And two, the ROI expectations from the OP's are usually not realistic due to misconceived notions and erroneous information (which brings us back to reason number 1).

If you'd like a guide on how to analyze ICO's check this one out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3752728.0

You can also refer to sites such as ICOBench; in addition feel free to check out our ICO Guide on our blog: http://bit.ly/ICOGuide

As others have said, most ICO's are scams nowadays as scammers are looking to take advantage of both the negligible amount of regulation in place and the desire to get 'rich quick' from so many crypto users. For your own benefit, research until you feel confident in a project--but even then just be aware that it's going to come down to a certain amount of luck in the end AND you most certainly will not get x100 returns!  

There's risk everywhere you go here in the cryptoworld

Cheers!
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:56:05 PM

Which is the best ico to invest in current market it should be 100% trusty. and should give me 10X to 100X
Well, I guess every cryptocurrency right how has a bit off of a price value right now due to the effect from bitcoin and etheruem.  I have ro say though personally my fave is nothing else but bitcoin.
Olano

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:00:05 PM

Such reliable ICO does not exist. In general, investments in ICO are very risky investments. If you want 100% reliability - open a deposit in the bank. In the cryptocurrency market, 100% reliability was not and will not be. There is a good ICO - Emmars, but 100% I'm not sure about it.
Jabiii

Activity: 200

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:02:31 PM

There are many ICOs to invest with nowadays but only some are good. I think you should invest with these ICOs. Solarex, Adosia, Rankingball and Smt. They have the best coins that you can invest with.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:09:40 PM

I think that cypherium will be a nice coin to go for. You can research more on the coin and make a decision by yourself but I believe the coin will do very well.
genlocy

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:08:56 PM

I think moneytoken is good but there are many token in market and i think you can also use Smt, Solarex, Adosia, and Rankingball .
ashfakur

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:34:10 PM

At present time, most of the ICO fail, and many ico success, but do scam! It's hard for the investor and the worker! Due to the fact that there is no severe punishment or such a difficult rule, this deterioration is going on today! And at the present time the newbie accounts bring in many ico market scams that!!, Then I think, (entymoney) and (moneytoken) ico will be very good, before you all see everything and then invest it if you wish...

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
bedulook

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:43:33 PM

Do a research on ICOs and make your own conclusion on best ICO that give you that returns. I know there are ICOs that make such return, but it can take a year or 2, before such profit can be realized.
dbutp

Activity: 171

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:18:43 PM

I agree with your opinion. bitcoin is the best ico at present. The market of bitcoin is large, reliable, the value of bitcoin is high. Bitcoin's technology is modern and safe.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:06:32 PM

you have to learn analysed token metrics. i think with low price hard cap and circ supply ico's is the best. of couse lots of hype with in.
funnynews

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:48:28 PM

open your eyes, 100x?? what??? may be in 10 years, i think you won't wait so long. You want to have profit after one month..

Wearegoodfrends

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:58:57 PM

You have a very high demand. In the current market it is very difficult to get even x2. But I can advise you to invest in new blockchains. They make good money these days.
passioncrypto

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:51:07 AM

Most of the ico in the market is infected in scam so investing on ICO is loss based on this you can invest money in alt coin or bitcoin which will give you better profit based on this invest in coins it will give you the proper profit based on this ICO may bring you huge amount of loss.
akshayp

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:10:21 AM

Dakuce is one of the best ICO to invest in the current market.

The Dakuce project focuses on providing a powerful cryptocurrency trading platform, which not only involves cryptocurrency exchange but also other great services. We have deployed DApp and smart contracts based on blockchain technology where cryptocurrencies are exchanged for fiat currencies. Investing in our trading platform will reward you with heavy discounts on trading fees at our platform and high returns on Dakuce token. Dakuce is a decentralized exchange platform with security being paramount guaranteed to all the traders. On Dakuce platform all the cryptocurrencies are on real market rates and hence involves no manipulation in it. More and more folk every day are getting curious about Dakuce and how it is unique, in this world full of good-for-nothing startups and scam ICOs.

The ICO is now started and will end on 12th July 2018.

To know more: https://dakuce.com/

Sam$oN

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:19:27 AM

You have a very high demand. In the current market it is very difficult to get even x2. But I can advise you to invest in new blockchains. They make good money these days.
Yes, I agree with that. Too many requests. If I had such knowledge, I would not share them and became a billionaire long ago.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: