Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:09:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RENTAMININGRIG.COM - Bidding!PayPerActualWork!0.013/MH/Day!  (Read 4336 times)
rmindel (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:57:17 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2014, 02:28:43 PM by rmindel

for more information visit our site www.rentaminingrig.com

Why use our service

•   Rent A Mining Rig is a website where you can rent or lease your mining rig hassle free.
•   Adding machines and bids is simple and easy!
•   Rent A Mining Rig is customizable to suite your budget and needs.
•   All users are anonymous ensuring privacy and safety.
•   When you use our services we eliminate the need to trust your renter or leaser because we act as the middle man and deal with the renter or leaser to ensure you get what you paid for.

Promotion!
As we struggle to find renters to get the site on it's way,
We are renting our own machines in bleeding prices from now until further notice!
0.014 BTC 0.013/MH/Day!
1 Machine - 2.17 MH - ready for rent!

Contracts are for one day, every day a new contract is automatically created with the highest bid, if you see our machines are rented out, you can create a higher bid which will still be costing us money and get a contract the next day!, that's the whole point of the bidding system Smiley

So come get'em!

Updates:
  • 01/02/2014 - Added a Manage checkbox in the machine page - so you can decide you don't want us to manage your machine
    Machine stats will now reflect only machines that are managed and public for renting
  • 02/02/2014 - First machine rented! Cheesy, keeping a close eye on the first contract running in production
    Many more to come
  • 03/02/2014 early morning - Big site update :
    • Added Email to registration! this is the first stage before Email Notification Service
      All exisitng users - please contact us - either by emails or at the forum by PM with your emails - we will manually add them to your accounts
    • Removed Daily Minimum Bid from Machine page this field was confusing to users
      Daily Minimum Bid was moved to Balance page - where you set it once, it is how much BTC you want PER M/H, this will be set for all your machines! Let us know what you think about that.
    • Site sub menu redesign - was confusing for most users, so we moved things around, let us know what you think
  • 04/02/2014
    • Added Bid statistics.
    • Updated machine page to show machine total cost per day (according to Daily Minimum Bid field on the balance page).
    • Machine can no longer be marked for renting until you have set the Daily Minimum Bid field.
    • Various bug fixes.
  • 10/02/2014
    • Dashboard was added Site Available Machines, Site Available Bids ( + Available Power Per Bid ) + Dashboard redesign
    • Cancel bid option You can now cancel your running bids, the canceled bid will not create any more contracts, but contracts already running for that bid will run fully.
    • Added EndDate in the bid list
    • Added a list of old contracts at the bottom of the contracts page + Each old contract displays the percentage of work done by the machine for the entire contract. ( A graph with the data will be coming in future updates )
    • Various bug fixes.

Todo List:
  • Bid statistics - Total/Available Power For Rent in Bids, Bids Average Daily Bid
  • Add email to user accounts
  • Switch machine price into user price per M/H.
  • Show old contracts
  • Show more information about a bid (EndDate,Bid Status)
    Break bids into running bids and old bids
    Support stopping a bid before it's end date.

• Site custom alerts - so we can notify you when things are happening. - next version
  • A graph showing spread of MH over Minimum Bids compared to MH over Actual Bids - next version
  • Support shorter contracts (eventually longer too and giving the customization option).
  • Add tool tips to further explain everything - next version
  • Management dashboard to see all relevant information at one place
  • Soft delete of entities.
  • Email notification service - We will notify you with how your bids/machines are doing! Plus we will let you know when there's something wrong in you machine so you can take care of it ASAP.

If you have a scrypt mining rig to lease: (support for SHA256 coming soon!)
  • Make your miner accessible via a static IP or a static domain name
    We recommend using www.noip.com, but you can choose different ones.
    Make sure you give a static IP on the Machine page - No connection to your machine is considered as no work done!
  • Add "--api-groups P:switchpool:addpool:removepool:summary:pools --api-listen --api-allow P:137.117.204.243 --api-port 7777" To your cgminer/sgminer/bfgminer bat.
    You can change 7777 to whatever you want - just remember it for creating your machine on the website, Make sure your router passes that port!
    We recommend using www.checkmyports.net to make sure your port is open.
    Plus - make sure you have your miner run after restarts - we will pick up after restarts to get you as much work done as possible for your contracts
    Notice we use only summary and pool commands, you don't need to worry about giving access to your machine anymore Smiley
  • Create your favorite pool(s) and worker(s) on our website (click on Pools> Create New Pool) - it's just a few clicks.
    We recommend setting up to 3 pools. Set up workers to match the number of machines you have.
  • Create your machine(s) and link it to your default pool(s) and worker(s) on the website! (click on Machines> Create New Machine - it's that easy!).
    You can always add more pools and change the priority of your default pools - yes we check constantly that you are mining on the right pools and have the right priorities when your machine is not leased.
    You choose the minimum bid for your machine. If there are higher bids for leasing - You get the highest bidder! Supply and demand!
    No deposits needed - you will get paid for as much work as your machine provides!
    Check back in 5 minutes to see if your machine is configured correctly in the Machine Status section on the Machine Page.
  • That's it! You're done! You're ready to start making money!
    No more loosing renting time because there's only one contract at a time
    Look at your Contracts page for your current Running contracts!
    You can always cashout your available Balance on the Balance page!
    You can always deselect "Rent My Machine" on the Machine page to stop getting money Wink Don't worry - we will still manage your machine for you and keep you on the right default pools!

If you want to rent someone’s machine:
  • Create your favorite pool(s) and worker(s) on the website (click on Pools> Create New Pool) - it's just a few clicks.
  • Deposit BTCs to your balance - we will automatically add it to your balance, it might take 10 confirmations
    Don't worry! Unlike other renting sites we pay after contract has ended!
    And we are pay only according to the actual hashing power the machine was running under DURING THE WHOLE CONTRACT (we monitor the machines - so...we know Smiley )
  • Create a bid specifying the hashing power you want and the amount you are willing to pay for M/H! (click on Bids> Create New Bid - there's nothing complicated about choosing what you want ).
    Link the bid to your default pool(s) and worker(s) on the website!
    Note that you must have the amount of confirmed balance needed for your bid in order to complete your bid request!
    Plus - we save the balance needed for your bid and release what's left of it at the end of the bid (You can see the "Total balance in bids" in the Balance page)
    You can always add more pools and change the priority of your pools in your bids - yes we check constantly that the machines that work for you are mining on the right pools and have the right priorities every 5 minutes for the whole contract!
  • That's it! You're done! You're ready to start mining! The minute a machine that answers your bid becomes available - you will get it!
    Look at your Contracts page for your current running contracts! - Machine statistics coming soon (we have that information, we just need to put it on screen for you Smiley )
    You can always cashout your available balance on the Balance page!

A little more information:
  • Contracts will be created automatically with our Bid Matching Service!
    Contracts are for 24 hours, we are working on making contract time configurable too! For now we want serious renters and miners, not 2/4 hour bids, but days.
  • Work done is aggregated from all the work data our WatchDog Service collects when it's taking care of your machines.
    A graph showing the actual hashing power over time is coming soon!
  • We will try to get out of our BETA phase as soon as possible as we are not taking fees right now, so we are bleeding money on VPS's and maintenance
    Help us get there! We believe in our product! You are getting a free, great service as Beta testers! Once we do - we will take a 1% management fee for paying off VPS's and maintenance.
  • Support for SHA256 rigs coming soon!
  • Statistics page coming soon!
  • More coin support coming soon!
  • Better design (last on our to-do list - but coming soon! Smiley )

for more information visit our site www.rentaminingrig.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
twistedtrick

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:58:21 PM

Wow this looks neat, going to check it out!
rmindel (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:17:28 PM

Wow this looks neat, going to check it out!

Thanks Smiley,
We will try to make it the best experience for you as we can.
Let us know what you think

Improvement ideas are welcome
Viperdewd

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 11:14:18 PM

Looks very good!
How can I see how many machines are available for renting?
Avg prices per khash and such?
AvalonMiner

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 11:15:21 PM

Hm, very basic website, wouldnt take long to make and a newbie account status. Not sure I trust this..
rmindel (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 11:19:23 PM

Looks very good!

Working on statistics right now, will be up in a few hours,
rmindel (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 11:22:24 PM

Hm, very basic website, wouldnt take long to make and a newbie account status. Not sure I trust this..

There are complex services running behind it to match bids and open and close contracts.
With us you can stop hiring one machine at a time - but determine how much power you want to rent with one bid and get as many machines as you need (as long as you bid higher than their minimum bid).

We've only begun our beta phase - but we are 3 very dedicated programmers - and we are open for suggestions Smiley
thisisnotmyltcusername

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 11:26:26 PM

we can't even register right now, right ?
or is there a "ok" button missing somewhere on the register page ?  Grin
rmindel (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 11:32:16 PM

we can't even register right now, right ?
or is there a "ok" button missing somewhere on the register page ?  Grin

The submenu is right bellow the main menu, it has a Register button Smiley
sorry for the confusing menu...We'll change the layout eventually
rmindel (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:37:14 AM

Looks very good!

Working on statistics right now, will be up in a few hours,

Site is up with statistics for Total/Available Power (showing my 0.73 machine Smiley )
Join and add your machines! you can manage your default pools on site until your machines are rented!
We also check every 5 mins to see that you are on the right pools - we'll catch up on your restarts and set your pools!
agilityvision

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 01:58:07 PM

Interesting idea the bidding system.
rmindel (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 03:35:19 PM

Interesting idea the bidding system.

Thank you, we are trying to make something new,
and we need all the support we can get,

The next thing for the bidding system is to make supply and demand visible on the site so users know how much is the right price.
rmindel (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:33:11 PM

Added updates and todo list,
We'll keep this thread updated

3 machines are ready for renting and are managed by our site now!
Who's next? Smiley
rmindel (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 02:05:13 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2014, 12:53:29 AM by rmindel

A concern was raised that "Daily Minimum bid" in Machine page was confusing-

It is the daily pay per Machine not per MH
Only in Bids you choose how much you are willing to per per MH as you will get multiple machines.
A change to make it per MH for machines too is coming

I have noticed that some machines have really low rent - maybe thinking that the field is per MH!
So change them accordingly!

Rents were raised accordingly by us for the running machines so you don't get low rent by accident

An update switched the Daily machine minimum bid  -> Balance: DailyMinimumBid , which is now PER M/H, and is set for all machines from one place
kenshirothefist

Activity: 457
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 05:22:55 PM

API needed!

I'm a provider of mining rigs (leaser) and I have lot's of them. Therefore I wan't to control them programmatically, via API. For now the most desired request would be the ability to easily mark one rig as disabled/enabled and to get the current status of a particular rig [leased/available/disabled].

So I would like to have a simple API command that I would call, for example, with my API ID, my rig ID and "action".

Current needed actions are:
- enable/disable rig
- get the status of a rig [leased/available/disabled]

With this kind of API I could run my own "lease checker script" and I would have instant access of the status for all of my rigs and the ability to programmatically disable/enable my rig. This kind of functionality is especially useful if I offer my rigs at multiple rent&hire portals/services (RENTAMININGRIG.COM, leaserig.net, betarigs.com, etc). Because if one has many rigs (dozens of them) it is more likely to be able to get them all rented if one has them listed on more then one rent&hire portals/services.

If I would have this kind of API then I could disable a particular rig on other rent&hire portals/services as soon as I detect that it has been rented by someone on a particular rent&hire portal.

rmindel, could you add this?
rmindel (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:32:44 PM

API needed!

I'm a provider of mining rigs (leaser) and I have lot's of them. Therefore I wan't to control them programmatically, via API. For now the most desired request would be the ability to easily mark one rig as disabled/enabled and to get the current status of a particular rig [leased/available/disabled].

So I would like to have a simple API command that I would call, for example, with my API ID, my rig ID and "action".

- enable/disable rig

With this kind of API I could run my own "lease checker script" and I would have instant access of the status for all of my rigs and the ability to programmatically disable/enable my rig. This kind of functionality is especially useful if I offer my rigs at multiple rent&hire portals/services (RENTAMININGRIG.COM, leaserig.net, betarigs.com, etc). Because if one has many rigs (dozens of them) it is more likely to be able to get them all rented if one has them listed on more then one rent&hire portals/services.

If I would have this kind of API then I could disable a particular rig on other rent&hire portals/services as soon as I detect that it has been rented by someone on a particular rent&hire portal.

Sounds like an interesting idea!
We'll go over it and get back to you Smiley
rmindel (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:16:49 PM

API needed!

- enable/disable rig

Sounds like an interesting idea!
We'll go over it and get back to you Smiley

We have discussed this feature - it sounds good.
We are adding it to our future to-do list - after critical features are done.
dalenorman2005

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 01:11:01 AM

I really like the idea of rentaminingrig.com.  I think they're on the right track by making it a bid per MH/d, rather than choosing an individual rig from an endless list of meaninglessly named rigs (yes, i'm looking at you every-other-rig-rental-place.com). 

I've got a rig listed with these guys and really like the site.  The developers are attentive and professional.  In a world where most developers like to hide behind an anonymous forum username with PM as the only means of communicating, this is a breath of fresh air!

It really seems like this site may strike the right balance between rig owners wanting fair $ for their rigs and renters who are tired of endlessly hunting for a fair price rental.

rmindel (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 07:26:30 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2014, 08:12:03 AM by rmindel

I really like the idea of rentaminingrig.com.  I think they're on the right track by making it a bid per MH/d, rather than choosing an individual rig from an endless list of meaninglessly named rigs (yes, i'm looking at you every-other-rig-rental-place.com).  

I've got a rig listed with these guys and really like the site.  The developers are attentive and professional.  In a world where most developers like to hide behind an anonymous forum username with PM as the only means of communicating, this is a breath of fresh air!

It really seems like this site may strike the right balance between rig owners wanting fair $ for their rigs and renters who are tired of endlessly hunting for a fair price rental.

Thank you so much for the kind words  Grin
We will keep making a push of nearly daily updates until we are out of beta phase!
So any ideas or comments you have will most likely end up implemented at this phase  Smiley

We have one bidder as of yesterday (along with one contract running flawlessly so far)! average machine cost on the site is  0.01983, and there are MH's waiting for more!
rmindel (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:47:07 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2014, 10:03:06 PM by rmindel

Bounties!

Machines Needed : 10 first machines (over 1 M/H) that will be live and monitored for more than a week (including the ones that we already have) - receive 0.005BTC
Renters Needed : 10 first people who successfully rent a machine - receive 0.005BTC

We will be keeping track ,paying and updating thread with winners.
But if you think you are eligible for a bounty - contact us.

we believe this service can be beneficial to everyone,
so we are doing this in order to get the ball rolling.

Edit - as this promotion didn't work we chose to just give you low rent machines instead! Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: