Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:39:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: John Macafee short term predictions  (Read 638 times)
KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:57:53 PM

I don't really trust the prediction of Mcafee any more... I try to trade on my own way, it is not good to follow the prediction of popular people, because the most are doing shady shit. Mcafee sold his Twitter posts in the pasts, that is a very bad sign for me!
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:10:50 PM

I want to know that where did you got this news about the john macafee going to give short term predictions tips or predictions service it is not a real once, the john macafee will not do like any one he will promotes good ico projects to invest only.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
AirFlame

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:13:15 PM

So many bad marketing, so many scam ICOs. I mean the cost of marketing of some scam projects are ridiculously high... With that money they could have made more money legally... And believers of these usually end up losing... Please don't fall for that.
hasimkamal

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:15:10 PM

John Macafee predictions, who follows his predictions?
He is earning from these scam predictions.
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:15:39 PM

Well, that looks like a paid promotion to me. But ZRX is a good coin fundamentally, why not..
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:18:31 PM

I can’t trust everyting was say by crypto ambassador John McAfee about the crypto and token price, he just to take moment to make many investor to buy and get highest price of token he is talking. Everything have he said is bullshit and never to buy anything about altcoin have recommedatoin by crypto ambassador John McAfee. I have seen many token was recommnedation by him was got lower price and have loss many investor’s money.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 08:19:42 PM

I do not believe that John McAfee will predict the price of the coins on. He is not a prophet. Everyone says that he is a liar. But I still do not understand why have many ICO project still inviting John McAfee to be their project advisor

gabagandalf

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:23:07 PM

he is charging for each of those tweet he normally makes about coin.

His website states $105,000 per tweet. He is quite simply operating a pump-and-dump scheme on a grand scale. He is a scam artist and criminal, and no one with any sense should listen to what he has to say.

i agree. i do not listen anymore to macafee since i know he's on sale and makes his tweets for money.
abitgelluh

Activity: 174

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:24:30 PM

anyone can predict the price for the short or long term, jhon McAfee is not a person who comes from the future who can know everything, he did it may have a lot of coins and take advantage of people who believe in him so want to get a lot of profits in the future Cheesy
batturkey

Activity: 336

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:26:41 PM

I wonder how much money he got for this predictions  Angry I dont like this mcafee guy and all other speculators.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
2stout

Activity: 2366
Merit: 586

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:27:09 PM

Sort of seems like a highly paid shill; however, he has a lot of influence and followers.  So far, seems to bode well for devs and "investors" if he tweets a coin or token, which is why they pay him top dollar, may eventually change though over time.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:35:15 PM

another McAfee quotes but with disclaimer
i think he start to make another hype in few cryptocurrencies, but just like the past most of crypto in her quotes will be jump harder and down in fast move too,, anyway good luck for all his followers

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:37:45 PM

Lately he became a pump and dump scammer. His predictions per tweet gets him hundred of thousands of $$. I will stay away from his predictions.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:38:45 PM

it reminds me of MTC that has been in the pump in some time ago. I am interested in ZRX and QSP, probably will research it further. this is only a prediction from one of the great people and it might happen or not.
Serious Miner

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:49:51 PM

This guy is crap and criminal for the crypto industry. He announced those predictions only for pump and dump, Lots of people follow him for nothing, Many ICO Projects bring him as an advisor for their success. I don't know why people support this man; He said if bitcoin is not hit 500K USD Then he will eat his dick on live television! Seriously? Just recommend you, Don't follow his predictions, he said in July bitcoin will hit 15K USD!
bitcok

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:53:59 PM

predictions and predictions are very helpful for us, it is very useful for my traders hope this prediction can satisfy us
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:24:11 PM

Oh, McAfee. He claims that he has stopped taking payment for these calls but I am very skeptical. I would not take a big position out based solely on his calls, but if you agree with him then why not?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:33:04 PM

I think if he such an expert that can hive so accurate predictions with time and date, why not he predicts the price of lets the the biggest two bitcoin and ethereum till the end of july, i want to see his accuracy for the big guns.

maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:51:18 PM

I think Mcafee is a funny guy, I do respect him, but I will probably not follow his predictions.
Metamorps

Activity: 220
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:58:49 PM

are you guys serious to follow him? because I have heard many issues that what he says is something paid, so I am just a little hesitant to follow this man's words. you know how money can affect people. indeed he is rich because of cryptocurrency, but not necessarily honest in his review and predictions

❐ Zeex  ❐
████ Crypto to product ████
█▄▄   No fiat , No fees  ▄▄█
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: