Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:01:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What profit has brought you to bitcoin?  (Read 33455 times)
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:09:31 PM

What is bitcoin? This is the first cryptocurrency that Satoshi Nakamoto opened to the world in 2009. And if even before 2011 it was used exclusively by programmers, then later it became available to ordinary users. Over time, more and more users of the Internet began to learn about it and investments in bitcoin only increase every year. There were times when the value of this cryptocurrency did not move from a dead point for a long time, as well as there were sharp UPS and downs.
It is interesting to know how many people have known about bitcoin since 2009 and how long have you been investing in bitcoin?
What percentage of the profits is brought to you by early investments in bitcoin?

I think there are so many people who already know cryptocurrency, I know crypro in 2017, I am very far behind even though the actual price increase on bitcoin occurred in 2017. Therefore many people have started joining bitcoin since 2017.
At first I only carried out a bounty campaign, but since the beginning of 2018, I studied and started investing.
until now I have not benefited from the investment that I made because I have not sold it and will invest for a long time.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:00:59 PM

What is bitcoin? This is the first cryptocurrency that Satoshi Nakamoto opened to the world in 2009. And if even before 2011 it was used exclusively by programmers, then later it became available to ordinary users. Over time, more and more users of the Internet began to learn about it and investments in bitcoin only increase every year. There were times when the value of this cryptocurrency did not move from a dead point for a long time, as well as there were sharp UPS and downs.
It is interesting to know how many people have known about bitcoin since 2009 and how long have you been investing in bitcoin?
What percentage of the profits is brought to you by early investments in bitcoin?

I have known bitcoin last July 2015 when a friend invited me to join a community that helps people in need.  This community used bitcoin as there means of donation. At first I wander how it is but since I received bitcoin I have done a research on how to earn more until I found this forum that gave me all the answer to my question about bitcoin.
wingsthegreat21

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:08:34 PM

I'm the first to admit I've fomoed before but we've never sold for a loss. My Dad is no longer with us but he had 500 shares of stock from the steel mill he worked at. Well it dropped to 2 dollars a share after he retired and my mom was squawking at him to get rid of it. I was like 24.  I told him you never sell low. We argued for a few days. Long story short I talked him out of it and it went to 100 and he sold for 50,000 which he rolled into an entuity which my mom still draws 300 a month from. I was always better at giving advice though. My opinion even when you do hold for 5x gains and you take profits you're probably still selling out of your position too early given how much the market can and will grow and how early we are in block chain. Good example in the news today with the guy who bought the used Nano on ebay started with life savings of $7k and at the time it was stolen had nearly $35k on it after 4 weeks.
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:09:41 PM

Last years bitcoin price becomes 900k close to 1m. it encourage me to learn even more about bitcoin and continue to use it until now even if the price of it today is kinda low. i still hope that it will rise soon.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:19:43 PM

Actually at first time maximum people did not believe in BTC when BTC price was so down. so people did not take benefit from it at early stage. But in middle time those limited number believed in BTC they may gainer from it and after that when maximum number of people tried to believe it, its price goes to down. So it is rally taff to say how many people benefited from BTC.
CadieTom

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:42:55 PM

Luckily I had a chance to sell at high price and I can earn a lots with bitcoin. Now I come back when the price is not good. Hope it will be more luck for me, i will hold and wait for high time to sell again.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:25:14 PM

I was able to experience high profits here in bitcoin since I was around when the sudden pump occured which happened last year. It granted me large amount of money which helped me in dealing with my financial struggles. I still believe that there is still a possibility that bitcoin will regain its composure and reward me with large profits again.
rmel0924

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:28:38 AM

When I got my first profit from the community where I was promoting that was the time I have first involved bitcoin. I felt confused when I first known bitcoin but as I have got a research about it I have the real business that I want and in this forum I have learned so many things aside from earnings I have no regret that I have scammed before because of all my failures in this crypto business I have many things learned in this industry.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:37:40 AM

I have known bitcoin since 2009 but at that time I was too young to be able to understand and work on the internet. I once again looked back at Bitcoin in 2013 but many people advised me not to participate because it was a virtual market. By now I regret that I did not participate. it is so awful. But the bounty also helped me a lot in my tuition fees.

andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:38:37 AM

Speaking of bitcoin, bitcoin has helped my life, especially in my family's current economy, which I can tell very well from before, and I regret a bit because I know a few new bitcoins a few years, if only I knew bitcoin from scratch maybe now I already a millionaire  Grin Grin

Well, thank you for sharing yours. For me, it is not the only profit that matters in choosing bitcoin. I also value the time it stayed in our economy and the other scenario which will lead us to achieve our goals in life. Then, thanks to the people who continue to support and stayed with bitcoin in ups and downs.
besides that we can keep up with the times, where a new era emerges in the world of cryptocurrency, so that later we will not stutter in the face of technological advances later

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:53:25 AM

I got attracted to Bitcoin based on the success stories of friends who invested in it and made more than 500% profit during the bull run in December, 2017. Not the success story alone but the currency aspect which aids in purchasing goods and services on some online store.
alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:18:18 AM

I have bought TV and mobile phone from bitcoin and altcoin profit so far, I have target can buy and build my house with profit from bitcoin and cryptocurrency, maybe my dreaming will come true about two or three years later.
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:11:19 AM

the advantage that makes me interested in bitcoin is that I can grow assets that I have and I have seen someone who can buy whatever he wants with the results of trading profits from bitcoin so I am very interested in bitcoin. not only that, technology from bitcoin is also very useful and very sophisticated.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:41:05 AM

By joining bounty campaign it really helps me specially in financial needs. I can have extra income to buy things for my family. I'm not dreaming to become rich but just have financial stability.
CryptoSwap_GlobalOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:47:53 AM

think this is a somewhat sensitive question because many people now have not really made a profit but they may have in the future, even though I personally do not really make much money from investing but I believe I'm sure I'll be different in the future
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:12:36 AM

Many of friend told there is huge potential growth in terms investment which will expand the blockchain technology into major companies. I came to Bitcoin investment to learn many new things happening around the corner and how this technology will be implemented in many business sectors.
SoiledDove

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:18:37 AM

No profit has brought me to Bitcoin. Only the inkling that this is the currency of the future. I want to get on it ahead of time, before the world in general wakes up.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:43:10 AM

I was able to experience high profits here in bitcoin since I was around when the sudden pump occured which happened last year. It granted me large amount of money which helped me in dealing with my financial struggles. I still believe that there is still a possibility that bitcoin will regain its composure and reward me with large profits again.
very lucky for users who have joined and invested before sudden pump in last year's. I've been in bitcoin since 2015 but I always miss the pump that happened. too bad and dissapointed because I always sell my bitcoins after I make a profit. if I want to be patient Sad huft, maybe I'm a millionaire now..
Jateng

Activity: 1273
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:37:06 AM

I think it is difficult to know the exact number of people who knows about crypto or who knows about bitcoin. I am investing in bitcoin since the day that I registeredt but it is not money that I invested. It is my time and effort learning about crypto and earning crypto (bitcoin or eth or alt). Percentage of profit ? I can't answer that with a number. But all I can say is that, crypto makes my financial status into a better one.

andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:09:43 PM

I get many benefits as long as I join in Bitcoin, One of them is my Cryptocurrency knowledge that is increasing, now I understand what Bitcoin is, how it works, how to get it and how to use it. And the most important thing is that I made a lot of money from here, and that was very fun for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: