Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:10:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What profit has brought you to bitcoin?  (Read 33451 times)
BestSSS (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 07:02:46 PM

What is bitcoin? This is the first cryptocurrency that Satoshi Nakamoto opened to the world in 2009. And if even before 2011 it was used exclusively by programmers, then later it became available to ordinary users. Over time, more and more users of the Internet began to learn about it and investments in bitcoin only increase every year. There were times when the value of this cryptocurrency did not move from a dead point for a long time, as well as there were sharp UPS and downs.
It is interesting to know how many people have known about bitcoin since 2009 and how long have you been investing in bitcoin?
What percentage of the profits is brought to you by early investments in bitcoin?

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JostikSSS

Activity: 73
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:16:46 PM

What is bitcoin? This is the first cryptocurrency that Satoshi Nakamoto opened to the world in 2009. And if even before 2011 it was used exclusively by programmers, then later it became available to ordinary users. Over time, more and more users of the Internet began to learn about it and investments in bitcoin only increase every year. There were times when the value of this cryptocurrency did not move from a dead point for a long time, as well as there were sharp UPS and downs.
It is interesting to know how many people have known about bitcoin since 2009 and how long have you been investing in bitcoin?
What percentage of the profits is brought to you by early investments in bitcoin?

To date, the percentage of people who know about bitcoin is still too low, and investments in bitcoin are small and can grow several times. Even those people who will go into the world of crypto currency today and buy bitcoin at today's price I'm sure will not lose !.
I learned new things in this and about crypto-currencies myself only in the last year when the market was at the top. Accordingly, my investments have not brought me any income yet. they are small. We will wait for the next growth and learn to earn!
Vivif

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:42:41 PM

For hear Bitcoin, maybe a millions of people, but for know what is bitcoin and understand the bitcoin is very low. Bitcoin is still overshadowed with some bad news and even scam activities and lack of educational media. I know Bitcoin from 2015. Since february I have been in bitcoin world, finding out what is bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Trading and Investing on ICO.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1255

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:10:51 PM

I have known about Bitcoin since around 2011 and when it was mentioned to
me I though it was for gamers. But it wasnt until January 2017 that I first got
into Bitcoin followed by Litecoin, Dash and Ethereum.

The profits since then have been huge for example I bought Bitcoin around
$1000, Litecoin at around $13.00. My overall percentage increase is now
at approximately 2200%

For the people buying now I hope in the next year or two that they can say
similar!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:39:16 AM

talk about bitcoin. bitcoin has been very much meritorious for my life. I eat, school, college, and marry all the results from bitcoin. it's just that I feel sorry because in 2011-2012 I did not keep a lot of bitcoins. then I have 28 bitcoin that I generate from mining, imagine if I have it now  Cry
fatirborju

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:01:40 PM

Speaking of bitcoin, bitcoin has helped my life, especially in my family's current economy, which I can tell very well from before, and I regret a bit because I know a few new bitcoins a few years, if only I knew bitcoin from scratch maybe now I already a millionaire  Grin Grin
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 02:16:35 PM

Honestly the title is a bit confusing, maybe it means what profit has brought or given by us through bitcoin or from bitcoin, but nevermind it depends on how we comprehend the question. Well i am not an early adopter but, since i have been in crypto, from ups and down trends of it that i have witnessed, it seriously brought me pretty serious amount of profit.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:26:48 PM

Actually, I can't give you exact number of people that known about bitcoin since when it's start but one thing is for sure and that is there is much more number of people that has a knowledge about it and already involve to it. In investing to bitcoin, I must say that before doing investment to this it is better that we have already a full knowledge and information about it and how it flows because it is very risky investment. It is good that we have a certain percentage of profit so we can easily recognized if we are already earn or not. Well, the right time and strategy are we needed to investing here so we can be a successful investors in the future.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:32:44 PM

Speaking of bitcoin, bitcoin has helped my life, especially in my family's current economy, which I can tell very well from before, and I regret a bit because I know a few new bitcoins a few years, if only I knew bitcoin from scratch maybe now I already a millionaire  Grin Grin

Wow, you knew a "few new Bitcoins a few years", that might be a lot of Bitcoins. Bitcoin gave me profit that I can use for some things but in reality, I can't really use it or get it since I am thinking that the price might still go higher and I just need to wait but I did not. Investing Bitcoin is great but you also need to be patient and to be so informative on what you are doing and what is happening.
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:54:26 PM

I'm not a lucky person to know bitcoin from the beginning, and I've only discovered bitcoin since 2017, though I have not been able to get a decent profit yet, but I believe bitcoin can still grow and be more popular in the future. I still believe bitcoin can still provide a nice advantage.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:23:02 PM

I'm not a lucky person to know bitcoin from the beginning, and I've only discovered bitcoin since 2017, though I have not been able to get a decent profit yet, but I believe bitcoin can still grow and be more popular in the future. I still believe bitcoin can still provide a nice advantage.

We are same I am also didn't know bitcoin at the year of 2009 but I guess even I know bitcoin I didn't buy because bitcoin was unknown during those year. Well the most important is we know bitcoin now and we already know how it works and how it use.
buy-it

Activity: 223

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:46:38 PM

Bitcoin to the whole world is no news any longer. What is left there is the issue of Acceptability or not in the various Economy based on their perception about the the Virtual currency. The major objective of Bitcoin primarily is to become A great medium of Exchange on line which shall be globally accepted uniformly for both National and International trade with ease of no middle men based on on its peer to peer nature. Even if not so many country had accepted Bitcoin due to their Ignorance or negligence, it can never be be ruled out in entirety that few or some of their indigence/residents must have accorsted themselves the Bitcoin deals and are earning better there.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:00:24 PM

Bitcoin is becoming increasingly popular, I believe bitcoin has become a lifestyle of people today. I feel bitcoin has become one place not just a means of payment only. The nature of anonymous, bitcoin can be an alternative such as to do gambling. In terms of functionality, bitcoin is perfect no exception for someone new to bitcoin and then instantly will like the concept offered by bitcoin. I'm just a new person in bitcoin, my investment is not much and sometimes my capital is used as trading.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:10:08 PM

I have always been earning from the crypto since the start. I earned lot more than my real job can do for me and thus I consider that 100% profit was in my pocket. As what I invested was just my time and effort and nothing else. I think thats from were I got 100% profit for myself. However, later I started investing my money into the crypto trading and lending programs and then I started getting even more. However this time I do encountered with many periods when I lost my money and eventually my profitability started decreasing. But surely I have gained more from the crypto world than what I have invested. Thats good for me.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

tongkatakai

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:27:59 PM

Bitcoin is getting more and more famous for the advancement of technology in the field of information that makes Bitcoin now no longer a stranger to everyone. I played Bitcoin myself since early 2018 and now have a decent income
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:32:40 PM

I had brought at the price of 7000$ and get some percentage of profit at the price of 7600$.Not only this,I had got profit at various stages.To get profit in your hand,you have to hold without considering the price raise and fall.You should believe,you will get profit at next raise.
terlesbogli

Activity: 155
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:33:19 PM

Well, bitcoin now is popular and lots of people have involvement on it but not only bitcoin but in all crypto coin. After the last year boast of price of btc Bitcoin have big impact in county economies and this also the begin why i was involved in crypto and earning good profit a month that can support my financial needs.
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:48:56 PM

I thought that it would be nice to lock my savings somewhere, i found out that bitcoin was able to invest easily in my country and i decided to read something about it, that is why i came across bitcoin.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:18:45 PM

Bitcoin helped me when I had no money because I had no work. and it was not only about the money, it all also gave me the freedom to do everything because I'm not working for 8 hours a day. Now I have more time with my family and with my friends. and because of that, I am more confident that I will earn more money than before. and I will put a business or maybe invest in some bitcoin-related Business too.

Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:21:18 PM

Bitcoin helped me when I had no money because I had no work. and it was not only about the money, it all also gave me the freedom to do everything because I'm not working for 8 hours a day. Now I have more time with my family and with my friends. and because of that, I am more confident that I will earn more money than before. and I will put a business or maybe invest in some bitcoin-related Business too.
So crypto is your main job nowadays? How are you doing with that? Is it proiftable enough or you think that normal work could be better? Tell me please more about it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: