Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:26:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What profit has brought you to bitcoin?  (Read 33455 times)
nealdlover

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:09:29 PM

In recent years, BTC has always been a hot keyword for people to search. Because I am confident that they have recognized the trends and potential to develop it in the future. But perhaps the number of people who know it is still small, because the BTC are prohibited from advertising on social networking sites. I believe that with the benefits that BTC brings, people will find it and make it a valuable currency to be present in every transaction in the world.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:00:53 PM

BTC is a cryptocurrency created to give people a happier life. It creates great job opportunities, great challenges for the best profit for you. It is because of these benefits that many investors trust and invest in them. Now that I have a stable income on BTC, BTC will always be the most valuable money of all time.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:59:17 PM

What is bitcoin? This is the first cryptocurrency that Satoshi Nakamoto opened to the world in 2009. And if even before 2011 it was used exclusively by programmers, then later it became available to ordinary users. Over time, more and more users of the Internet began to learn about it and investments in bitcoin only increase every year. There were times when the value of this cryptocurrency did not move from a dead point for a long time, as well as there were sharp UPS and downs.
It is interesting to know how many people have known about bitcoin since 2009 and how long have you been investing in bitcoin?
What percentage of the profits is brought to you by early investments in bitcoin?

I have known bitcoin from even before 2013 and most of my gains are from early investing and sometimes from buying just before a pump and also a number of times in the dump market. But as the bitcoin grew popular the rate of return provided by my new investments like investing in ICO or buying any new coins gave me less and less return on my investment so I stopped buying new coins and started to either save my coins or trade those.
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:37:12 PM

Bitcoin is very able to provide benefits and is very able to improve the stability of the family economy, and I feel I am more affluent since I have bitcoin.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
Sama517

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 10:10:22 PM

I am still waiting for my star to shine in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I am yet to achieve any tangible thing from Bitcoin since I joined. I hope this year doesn't pass me by.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:57:35 PM

I have bought TV and mobile phone from bitcoin and altcoin profit so far, I have target can buy and build my house with profit from bitcoin and cryptocurrency, maybe my dreaming will come true about two or three years later.
Well to be honest i dont yet experienced  to make a huge amount of income by investing in bitcoin this year but i am still holding because bitcoin can still increase it's value and for sure on the right time i can able to earn a huge income again.

jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:34:00 AM

The percentage of population who knows bitcoin is very little but the profit has brought by bitcoin to the early investors are very large.

BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 12:54:10 AM

I realized the that the technology of the Blockchain and Bitcoin is revolutionary after performing a personal study on cryptocurrency. Aside the feeling of being part of something great, Bitcoin investment offers great deal of profit. Its payment methods grants transparency and owner control without any middle man interruption.

Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:21:47 AM

I have invested a fair amount ( An amount which I can afford to lose) in bitcoin way back a few months ago. I really was afraid to put in big amount of fiat in fear that I might lose a big amount when a big crash comes. To no luck, I have lost 50% of the amount I have invested this year. I was not familiar that it is not every year bitcoin experiences a happy high within the ber months. Now, I know better, I just wait until the right time then invest-- this time I will invest including my time to be on the look out for great values to hoard and sell.
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:53:46 AM

I am still waiting for my star to shine in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I am yet to achieve any tangible thing from Bitcoin since I joined. I hope this year doesn't pass me by.

it is not hard to achieve what you want if you will use cryptocurrency as part of your investment of as part of your income just do some hardwork and patience and in the end you will be able to used and earn what you did.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:26:27 AM

it is not hard to achieve what you want if you will use cryptocurrency as part of your investment of as part of your income just do some hardwork and patience and in the end you will be able to used and earn what you did.
we could make it real by spreading all positive thing about cryptocurrency market.so many investors will come to market bring their fresh money and capitalization and price rise again.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:26:25 PM

I may not be an initial user. bitcoin makes me come back alive and can help with family finances. enjoying the up and down trends of bitcoin that I have participated in since joining the crypto world is certainly the tremendous advantage that I get

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:47:18 PM

certainly the financial advantage that brought me to bitcoin. I chose to leave my professional job to focus on working in Crypto. I think investing in bitcoin and working on an ICO project is more fun than having to work in an office that works every day under the pressure of our hard-working boss but a rich boss. and the salary earned from investing in bitcoin is more than salary when working in an office. It is this advantage that brought me to join Bitcoin. Bitcoin has created many new rich people.

KKH84

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:13:58 PM

I may not be an initial user. bitcoin makes me come back alive and can help with family finances. enjoying the up and down trends of bitcoin that I have participated in since joining the crypto world is certainly the tremendous advantage that I get

I also feel the same way, because bitcoin then comes up with other altcoins and this can bring income to me, honestly I enjoy this job because there is more free time with my family, even though it is not too big I make a profit.
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 06:50:56 PM

It so happened that this year I worked more and invested in the air than in Bitcoin. I work in the direction of ico projects and I am interested in good ideas and their implementation. There are worth coins and there are empty coins. Bitcoin this year is very stable and of little interest, but this is a good time to buy.

Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:57:57 PM

Bitcoin has help me allot ever since the first time i enter it. Especially when it come to financial matter. I can now provide all the need of my family.

Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 01:05:25 AM

The profit in crypto is the one of the main reason why i joined crypto after witnessing the success story of a friend who invested in Bitcoin and made a profit of more than 500%. After joining, i came to realize that the technology behind crypto is a revolutionary one which makes it capable of being the future of all payment methods.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:17:29 AM

in general, of course, the economic financial benefits of the investors if I personally can to add side income and for a better economy because to focus on crypto currencies my country still cannot because the government still has not legalized crypto currency
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:40:37 AM

To be honest i only heard bitcoin last year around September 2017 and i am skeptical at first because i didn't know much about it, if i just knew that it would go up to $20k on December 2017 i would have a very good profit. But i know that it's still not too late and i will accumulate some bitcoin as much as i can and wait for the right time to sell.

Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:01:56 AM

Many factors can make us lucky since the arrival of Bitcoin in 2009,
Indeed, I only knew bitcoin in 2017 at that time, I noticed that investment in Bitcoin was promising rather than investing elsewhere.
That's where I learned to learn about Bitcoin now until now there are results, especially for myself and also for the people around me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: