Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:31:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 tips for cryptotraders!  (Read 632 times)
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:24:22 PM

One thing more. Focus on what you are doing. Dont be distracted by anyone or anything that makes your decisions change spacially to those people who doesnt know cryptocurrency and just bragging things about it. Trust what you are in your mind and always control your emotion.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icoprofits

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:52:24 PM

very useful tips provided much necessary to follow all these tips while trading cryptocurrency
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:05:40 AM

the main factor in the cryptocurrency trade we need to do is have extra patience to avoid unmindful in taking action. because sometimes if we want to sell back the coins we trade must wait a long time to be able to get a bigger profit
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:33:19 AM

Well, you must understand that trading in cryptocurrencies is not an easy field to earn a large proportion of money in a short term and a simple way and IMO before starting in this area you should learn the basics of trading, you can read some useful books related to crypto, and they can help you a lot especially when you are a beginner.

On the other hand, you must learn how to analyze all the situations on the market (Big drop, pump..) and you should deal with them in smartest way and without rashness. Plus, patience is the key of success in trading, so you must be patient, especially in a difficult situation (like what happen is this period), and do not rush to make decisions.

In fact, the weak point  of the majority of traders is the greed and regrettably, it leads to significant financial losses, so do not be greedy. Moreover,  taking the  risk is essential in order to earn a lot a money in trading (Big risk , Big gain ) . And fear is one of the biggest obstacles which lead to bad consequences  .
Haoque89

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:18:16 AM

5 tips in my own experience that is
Investments should not focus on a single field or a digital currency
The second is that you have to know how to trade as well as avoid the trading platform does not trust
The third is that you think carefully before deciding
The fourth is that you have to calm down self-confidence
Fifth, do not put absolute faith in anything
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:31:12 PM

2. Do not spend too much time on trade!
Many people think that after sitting as long as possible while looking at the charts, they will find a potential gold deal. First, the crypt market is so dynamic that if you miss one opportunity, you will have 5 new ones. Secondly, to trade tired very bad idea, which usually will cost you a lot of money.

How sad that this is my weakness. Reviewing and focusing on charts everyday but it isn't enough and it makes me feel uncomfortable. On a blink of an eye, I just missed the profit I am targetting with one wrong move. Anyway, this made me think that I might correct and refrain myself from being paranoid and obsessed with the charts and everything.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:26:42 PM

very helpful information, I am a trader on crypto currency is very much that I do not know when I will trade. with this information may be my provision to be a better trader

iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:36:40 PM

I feel a lot of things that you have mentioned here are easier said than done. It is practically not possible to not freak out when the market turns red. Everyone has reasons to feel worried. It takes a lot of experience and practice to not freak out under such circumstances.
Apart from the tips mentioned by you, there is a different side to this story. Not everyone who does trading is an experienced fellow. I am sure that a lot of them are 15-16 year old teenagers. They will not follow such advice and would blindly sell their tokens the moment they see the slightest of fall in prices. Even hardcore and experienced traders fail to implement this.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:44:38 PM

6. Don't create a new topic with old content the same with so many other topics in this forum already. I think you guys should read first because there are so many threads about tips for trader or investors, blah blah blah and seem like all of these threads are useless cause all traders or investors already know about these tips right at the start Smiley

dogandogru

Activity: 481

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:35:20 PM

I would also like to add some important tips to your list. First, always look at the market capitalization and not the price of the coin. Many think that they should buy ripple as its price is relatively cheap to Ethereum’s. Second, crypto trading is not just on a daily basis, but on an hourly basis. It’s not everyone that can play this game. Nevertheless you need to consider the amount of time invested in the process
mackenzied

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:27:32 PM

6. Don't create a new topic with old content the same with so many other topics in this forum already. I think you guys should read first because there are so many threads about tips for trader or investors, blah blah blah and seem like all of these threads are useless cause all traders or investors already know about these tips right at the start Smiley

I am quite impressed with you, a funny guy! These topics are constantly posted by members with small rank, this is also a way to maintain their account activity.

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:44:35 PM

Hello, I would like to give advice to beginning traders, perhaps many people know this, but not all, especially they are relevant for today's market.

5 tips for cryptotraders!

1. Do not buy up everything that see!
Presently very much tokens and every day them to become yet more. Even to the professionals difficult at times to recognize scam tokens, that to talk already about novices. If you begin the way of trader only, trained first on stable currencies with large capitalization.

2. Do not spend too much time on trade!
Many people think that after sitting as long as possible while looking at the charts, they will find a potential gold deal. First, the crypt market is so dynamic that if you miss one opportunity, you will have 5 new ones. Secondly, to trade tired very bad idea, which usually will cost you a lot of money.

3. Not panic!
Fear and panic are the two biggest enemies of every trader. Remember that cryptocurrencies are too volatile and be ready for it.Do not rush to do something, think well.

4. Don't get fooled by tricks!
New altcoins-this is what lose money a lot of beginners. The desire to recognize the new bitcoin has already destroyed many cryptotraders. A lot of altcoins that enter the market are absolutely not suitable for long-term investments or are pacifiers at all.

5. Choose the right exchange!
No less rapidly growing and the number of exchanges. Many people want to lure you with attractive terms, but you have to understand that for them there are certain risks. It is better to start working with already proven exchangers which are used by most people.

I hope someone was useful. Good luck and big profits! BTCBTCBTC
this post is help full for every one because some new traders come in trade and not know about trade and then loss all their money i think new traders can put best knowledge form this post.
All that OP highlighted actually fall  on the basics of trading, so for anyone to dabble into trading without a good standing in them, is their water lo. I would like to add that a newbie have everything to gain by taking their eyes off what they could earn in the short run, but instead throw their weight behind learning now to be able to earn and without cease later.
asabed256

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:57:53 PM

I'm particularly concerned about pump and dump coins. Some of these projects may not have a working project and yet they would hire so-called crypto experts to cause people to rush for their coin which ultimately do not succeed so prices continue to plunge.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 04:18:54 AM

Exactly, ive seen several threads with the same topic as these. Its more like narrating his life with cryptocurrency trading experience. These are just basic tips and youre right again , everyone who engage in trading knew these stuff.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:58:35 AM

Yeah Choosing the right exchange is very important where there is active traders is more better than relative quite exchange that makes you sell very low

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
coolon (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:23:21 PM

Exactly, ive seen several threads with the same topic as these. Its more like narrating his life with cryptocurrency trading experience. These are just basic tips and youre right again , everyone who engage in trading knew these stuff.

Maybe I repeat and once there were such topics, however, many newcomers come to the world of crypto currency every day and it will be useful to know it.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
bvar69

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:40:34 PM

Number 1 should be:

"Never go all in"
Old God

Activity: 434
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:44:29 PM

good advice, i would like to share the mine experience, but there 50 and not 5 lessons lessons, if you have time check it out too

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3217824.msg33457528#msg33457528
skorupi17

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:04:02 PM

Another tip which is very important to be in the list: do not be greedy.

Greed could compromise the "should have been the profit". A smart trader will have it's "exit price" and "loss price". Exit price is the target price or percentage of gain before cashing out. Let us say you bought xxx for 100 satoshi, your target profit is 10%-15% so when the price of xx reaches 110 satoshi, you can decide whether to go out now since the target has been reached or you'll wait for more let us say 112 satoshi. A trader should be disciplined in placing these targets. The loss price, on the other hand, is the price or percentage of loss before going out in order to cut losses. This is self explanatory so I am not gonna give an instance there.

Waiting too much could make you lose opportunity so if you are greedy for huge profits then you are taking huge risk also.
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:44:00 PM

I think a lot of people are gullible with tricks,
and tips to anticipate this we should be more careful ,. because'
Altcoin has recently had many missing starters, in the desire to recognize the new bitcoin, has hurt many cryptotraders. Many altcoins that enter the marketplace, are completely unsuitable for long-term investments or are a boost at all. and
we must be good at choosing the right exchange.
No less fast growing and the number of exchanges, Many people want to captivate you with interesting terms, but you must understand that for them there are certain risks, It is better to start working with proven exchangers that are used by most people.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: