Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:08:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i take back my token?  (Read 501 times)
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:48:03 AM

I contacted bounty manager but they said they announced on telegram group before distributing. My fault when i didn't check it but i thought that they'll confirm by email because i work with them by email. I want to check the spreadsheet again but MVL project deleted it. I contacted with person take my token too, but she didn't reply. I feel the world is really scary.

hmm smell fishy for me. They need to public the spreadsheet  even the campaign is finish to be able to see if they distribute exact amount of token. The real question worriying me is how they change your address? And how other people can claim it?

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Milansilver7

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:57:41 AM

To my knowledge, the token that has been distributed to the wallet can not be undone, I think this is a feature that is not owned by the cryptocurrency wallet, I hope cryptocurrency continues to increase and adds a recall feature, and on your issue I think this is a fraud or a crime by the method new, this is a lesson for others.
iwanirawan

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:04:47 AM

Unfortunately the transaction which have done cann't be roll back. You cant take back your money. Because of the nature of the blockchain and cryptography, there is no way to reverse transactions. That's is the actual blockchain's point.
You cant do anything if someone already cheated on your wallet. What you can do just make new other wallet and keep it safe.
Bananiheller

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:18:00 AM

I feel for you, it's a very unpleasant incident. You have no way to get the deal back. You can try to contact the project team, but they will not compensate for the loss, with the greatest probability. We should all be more careful and cautious. I was a little confused as to why the error occurred.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:22:15 AM

That's bad for you, I don't know what's the token you are talking about here but there's no way to get it back to you.

Once the token has been sent it can't be reversed. Crypto transactions are irreversible so I guess you are aware of that but there's one thing that makes me curious. How did that guy used to changed your receiving address?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 01:49:27 PM

Bounty manager must answer to you how that happened that they changed your eth address. Only after it will be easy to understand who is responsible for that. If they changed wallet without you, they must pay, if you were hacked, this is only your problem IMHO. Just need better protection to avoid such situation in future. Really sorry for your situation, this is very sad when you weren't paid for a job.

bitylon29

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:55:43 PM

This is so saddened! I don't think it can be received back, the token is gone already. The scam actually pm the manager to change your wallet address to his own wallet, that means the password to your forum account is exposed, I'll rather you stop using it for bounty campaigns.
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:00:06 PM

So sad my friend it can take you back. Unless you know that person who own that address . The only way to get your token is pm the admin of the bounty. Then tell him that they send th wrong address. Maybe they will give you again. Because its not your fault. Its there fault
zangleerb (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 02:04:25 PM

I checked the address and I can't see a token that has 200,000 in number. The only token that is close to that number is 114,514 INM.

Have you checked your account's messages?

Maybe that guy hacked your account and messaged the bounty manager, you can see the history if that happened.

Sadly there's no way for you to retrieve those stolen tokens unless the manager will send you the reward in the same number.

Check token transfer and you can see 200000 MVL, she transfered it to etherdelta_2
zangleerb (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 02:13:31 PM

I contacted bounty manager but they said they announced on telegram group before distributing. My fault when i didn't check it but i thought that they'll confirm by email because i work with them by email. I want to check the spreadsheet again but MVL project deleted it. I contacted with person take my token too, but she didn't reply. I feel the world is really scary.

hmm smell fishy for me. They need to public the spreadsheet  even the campaign is finish to be able to see if they distribute exact amount of token. The real question worriying me is how they change your address? And how other people can claim it?

I don't know. I think they should keep the spreadsheet too but the fact is they deleted it so i can't see anything, they said i filled the form with that wallet, while this is the first time i see that address. I think i should face with the truth that i lost my 200 000 MVL token.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3308357

sunshinelavapie

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:31:40 PM

I think this is a problem. And you can not change anything. Bounty managers only do their job right. I'm sorry for you. Hope you will be careful the next time.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:17:17 PM

Yes, so sad but after everything you can only blame yourself, when translating their ANN thread you can track bounty process, and when bounty ended, you need to check again your stake and register address, pm BM if you detected something unusual.
It is a costly but necessary lesson.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:24:34 PM

I think that you should contact to them and explain everything. I think that it is possible to solve your trouble. I hope that your contractors are honest and they will help you to solve your problem.
But anyway I you must understand that it was your mistake that you did not check all requisites. Anyway I senserely wish you good luck.
fiderr95

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:28:08 PM

It is very sad to hear. But I think it will be impossible to return tokens. But you can write to the moderator of MVL project.
Maybe you're lucky  Wink
zangleerb (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 01:30:29 AM

Yes, so sad but after everything you can only blame yourself, when translating their ANN thread you can track bounty process, and when bounty ended, you need to check again your stake and register address, pm BM if you detected something unusual.
It is a costly but necessary lesson.

Yeah, It must be an expensive lesson for me. I think i need to arrange everything later. Good luck to me.
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:33:20 AM

Hi everyone,

I really want to cry now. I joined translation campaign of MVL project and have 200 000 token. But when distribiuting it to me they mistake send it to someone wallet: 0xd5361F0f1a72B2129F26D814599041E62Ca8e2a7 MVL.
https://etherscan.io/address/0xd5361F0f1a72B2129F26D814599041E62Ca8e2a7
I found her usename here: https://i.imgur.com/Zd4knzI.png

You can see me as a translation here, my usename is zangleerb: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1axRAdqikQkv4vcSwRNhSytGNsfLZvQ_v0fALp_km3Q8/edit#gid=0

I don't know how can she faked me to give her wallet to them, i really sad. How can i get back my token? I work really hard and someone took all my result, you guys can't understand my feeling know. I hope you guys can give me an advice. Thank you so much.

You must contact that person to give it back to you. If not, then try to convince the team to give your token because it was not your wallet whom they sent your reward. Sometimes that happen but team should be careful in giving the reward to right wallet.
JumpHIGH

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:40:17 AM

It was not cheap numbers you had tokens. It was not easy to forget. It takes time to recover from your loss. Maybe next time you should check your wallet and always check your wallet so that your hard work will not end nothing.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:49:13 AM

Hi everyone,

I really want to cry now. I joined translation campaign of MVL project and have 200 000 token. But when distribiuting it to me they mistake send it to someone wallet: 0xd5361F0f1a72B2129F26D814599041E62Ca8e2a7 MVL.

You can see me as a translation here, my usename is zangleerb: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1axRAdqikQkv4vcSwRNhSytGNsfLZvQ_v0fALp_km3Q8/edit#gid=0

I don't know how can she faked me to give her wallet to them, i really sad. How can i get back my token? I work really hard and someone took all my result, you guys can't understand my feeling know. I hope you guys can give me an advice. Thank you so much.

Charge this to experience as lot of bad people are now here in the forum that will double entry our application on the form but using their own wallet so therefore we should always check the spreadsheet and inform the.bounty managers immediately if you notice that your name was in double entry. BM are very busy counting our stakes therefore a huge possibility that thieves can elude them successfully.
Ekosistim

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 01:51:39 AM

first, you must already check spreadsheet because always there a copycat who will take your rewards, and this case is often happen on article campaign, i think if distribution was done, you cant do nothing sir.

FINANCEX || THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
━ ⋄❖⋄ PUBLIC ICO COUNTDOWN : ICO WEBSITE || Join NOW!!! ⋄❖⋄ ━ (https://ico.financex.io/)
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:53:35 AM

Hi everyone,

That's saddening on your part. But I suggest you better contact the manager of the bounty or the project and ask why it happened. If the fault is in theri part, then you may appeal to give your token. But if the fault is in you, you must contact the person who receive the tokens and ask to give it back to you.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: