Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:16:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any idea New Coin of BNK (Bankera)  (Read 126 times)
bitmattrix88 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 07:20:40 AM

I see in Hitbtc exchange now trading BNK coin. There many comment i saw about BNK coin. I want to know whats that coin and is it good or bad.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
collins_89

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 11:01:48 PM

I suggest if you want to invest in this market you must be check this coins previous performance. If you think this coins price is not stable when you neglect this coin. I refer you invest on bitcoin because it is the market leader.
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:48:56 PM

Bankera is a new coin in the market of crypto currency. It will be launched within the July of this year. This exchange will accept different types of coin for transaction like bitcoin, erc20, Ethereum etc. It is appearing nice and good by papers but what will happen in future is uncertain. I think investors need to be very careful when investing in a new coin or token.
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1055
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:18:09 AM

Bankera has been decreasing since it hit the exchange. And if you believe in the future of this coin, you can buy it now as the price is less than half of the ICO price. As per the investors, you can either sell for loss or hold and expect a price rise.

OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:29:33 AM

I see in Hitbtc exchange now trading BNK coin. There many comment i saw about BNK coin. I want to know whats that coin and is it good or bad.

Every coin has ups and downs and i think thats a factor that bankera has faced lately.
When investing in a token, you really do not need comment from people; you simply have to make personal researches, and make the decision by yourslf.

You need to stay clear of rumours too.
Go through bankera website, and make your personal reviews too.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:03:04 AM

BNK is the thicker for Bankera token which just got listed on hitbtc last week or so. I bought from the ICO of the token but even on exchange that I bought. Study the token, if you are okay by it, then you array on
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:21:00 AM

It's funny how prices of these coins go below the ICO price. Though the heavy bonus owners are not affected by the price, the late ICO investors are trapped by it. The ICO issuers should rethink about the bonus strategy.
samarabtc

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:30:58 PM

I think Bankara started their project with a good expectation. But in current market condition, it is not doing good. But I am still hopeful about them. Days may change and they will do better in coming days.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:39:58 PM

there is a annthread of this coin here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2091093.0 . I also see that the account poster of the ann has a negative dont know what is the reason . You can visit that link to check what other peoples opinion on that project.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
cryptoroi

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:17:42 PM

Well, I will tell BNK’s market is not so good. If you want to invest I will suggest you to put your money in Ethereum.
johnabrar

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:26:08 PM

Bnk coin is the bankera coin. On hitbtc platform, it will be paired with many influential coins like btc, eth etc. It seems that, soon bnk coin will gain much popularity and do well in market.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: