Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 525 times)
Vilianms

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:12:02 AM

The qualifications required for airdrops are not very high, but you must prepare Facebook and Twitter accounts for yourself (to have a certain number of fans), email!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ahtsham90

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 02:27:25 PM

to get qualify for the airdrop you cam simply follow the  airdrop campaign steps which usually requires to create a account and get registered with their site.

cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:44:38 PM

Hello every one, I'm a newbie here. I wish to learn more about crypto currency. I want to also understand how one can qualify for airdrop. Thank you all. I'm glad to be here
Hello mate I'm also newbie here. If you want to join any airdrop, then you need to create some social media accounts and then need to fill all requirements of airdrop rulse to be qualify for airdrop.
bkrobottc1

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:04:36 PM

You need to check its website, something like team, roadmap, ... Or you can find it on some ICO review page.
lis44

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:31:43 AM

Кcтaти тo гoвopя aиpдpoпы  oчeнь лeгкo нaйти- нaпpимep гpyппы в coциaльныx ceтяx или ecть нeкoтopыe плaтфopмы. нa caмoм дeлe этo oчeнь yвлeкaтeльнo- нo cтoит зaдyмaтьcя и o бayнти , я мecяц дeлaл , дaжe мeньшe aиpдpoпы и ceйчac yжe плaвнo yxoжy к бayнти плaтфopмaм и пpoбyю мaлeнькиe бayнти нa фopyмe.
tranhieu2799

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:29:00 AM

Hello every one, I'm a newbie here. I wish to learn more about crypto currency. I want to also understand how one can qualify for airdrop. Thank you all. I'm glad to be here
Wallet Information: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1631151.0
Account upgrade information: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0
Hope you know what you need.
bachsoi2799

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:37:48 AM

That is not the time to learn about airdrop. You should learn about cryptocurrency and learn how to do a better bounty first.
SnoopySteve154

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:08:57 PM

To take part in airdrop you need to have accounts on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook etc and complete certain tasks by for example subscribing to the project on a social media platform.
ahdie12

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:03:06 PM

For bonuses, you should learn how to get reliable information, have some programming skills, join groups or have social networking accounts. Good luck, you will find quite a lot of information
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:14:41 PM

Be honest to say that it's a little difficult to verify a legit and good airdrop. Today scam airdrops born everyday, when doing airdrop, never give your wallet private key or your identity to any airdrop campaign. All airdrops require you to fill your private key in their forms are scam airdrops.
JEFF001

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:19:45 PM

to qualify into crypto airdrops u must take advantage of youtube...just type how to participate into crypto airdrops and u will come to know each and every step regarding crypto airdrop joining procedure..
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:41:24 PM

Be honest to say that it's a little difficult to verify a legit and good airdrop. Today scam airdrops born everyday, when doing airdrop, never give your wallet private key or your identity to any airdrop campaign. All airdrops require you to fill your private key in their forms are scam airdrops.
It's good that you mentioned. Take notice of those airdrops that are asking for your private keys, seeds or any log in details.

Another scheme of them is they will ask you an amount of Eth so they can send you your airdrop tokens. They will reason out that they have to pay for gas and you're the one that will shoulder it.

Signature for rent
sgdgiig123

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:52:45 AM

Airdrop coin free is a form where participants simply sign up for an account or fill out a registration form to receive coins/cards. Some coin drops do not require participants to stay and stay on their media channels. (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Medium ...) until a certain time.
So you have to choose good, quality projects to get coin/token and not lose much time. You can join AirdropHot.com to update your latest Airdrop coin hot projects, carefully selected.
yfaz

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:10:45 AM

My Facebook account was blocked after just 1 crypto share. Bummed.
It should be temporary,Because i am sharing 50+ posts per day all related to bounties. Cool Cool

Are you Kidding me??

It seems impossible... 50+ post it just huge . also mention how many account you used for those posts?

please describes who it possible...
Edeakramer

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:17:22 AM

I think if you a newbie don't expect anything from airdrop, it does not bring much profit like all the article talk about it.
BrookeClarke

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:06:26 AM

Hello. I think you should learn more about Cryptos before learning more about the airdrop. This will give you enough knowledge to easily understand the airdrop
tuongc944

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:02:43 AM

You should have some accounts to do Airdrop first :facebook, Twitter, bitcointalk, telegram,MEW wallet.
tuongc944

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:10:16 AM

Joining some Airdrop to get more knowledge  first.
haruharu732

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:01:02 AM

Bitcoin is a real money, it is electronic money, not virtual money.
Bitcoin is an initiative of an individual (organization) to revolutionize global transactions and payments.
When you want to use bitcoin, you need to register a bitcoin to store, the most popular two most popular users are Blockchain and Coinbase.
Bitcoin also has its own pros and cons, but its many advantages over many times.
In Vietnam and some countries in the world, bitcoin is not protected by law, but it is quite crowded and banks are proposing research on Bitcoin.
Many countries are accepting and encouraging the use of bitcoins (Japan, EU, North America)
Bitcoin is not guilty of cheating, as it is just a coin. The trick is that people fooled each other, for example without a bitcoin, people still cheat each other through cash, dollars, normal material.
It is not possible to know if bitcoin will rise or fall in the future, if nothing changes to the electronic currency, it will rise because of many users.
Overcoming many difficulties and detracting, bitcoin is still alive and becoming more and more popular. Great newspapers in the world recently reported good for this currency.
AWESOME does not join the floor to receive, invest bitcoin online because of the attractive offer. Because the risk is very high, 90% is you will lose money.
You should take time out and learn more at the Bitcoin forums and find books that talk about it. Wish you have a profitable investment for yourself!
nmgfsdnfgwjio

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:43:21 AM

Development groups or companies decide to implement airdrop tokens to attract attention in the ICO to encourage investment in their tokens. They are also often used when launching a new currency to make good deals, making people excited, and attracting more customers. When Facebook recently introduced a new advertising policy that explicitly banned the ICO, many switched to airdrop advertising as an alternative to PPC advertising.
Normally what needs to be done is clearly noticeable before the airdrop (after all, is still to split the coin). You may also be required to follow on Twitter or join a Telegram group. Make sure you do these and do not give up the track or walk away before airdrop, otherwise you might miss out.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: