Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:32:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a forum for merit?  (Read 357 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 03:04:25 AM

Probably right. Whenever I see the name "Vod" around here in the forum. That guy licking his boob is the first thing that comes to my mind. All I'm trying to say is, Yes maybe they can create an account with the similar name. But as long as they can't wear the "guy licking his boob" picture, they are imposters for sure. It is if they can only wear it with a 5% chance to rank up to full member to wear an avatar  Cheesy

Thanks.  You should try licking your own boob - it's quite empowering... you no longer lust after the female boobs...  Tongue

The point is, another person CAN use the name "Vod" and they CAN use my avatar.   The only place I feel comfortable interacting with another user is from the point where their account has been initially validated - here.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:20:58 AM

Thanks.  You should try licking your own boob - it's quite empowering... you no longer lust after the female boobs...  Tongue
I would be very happy to lick my boob all day it is IF I can just only reach it. Even Yoga training won't be able to help me to reach my boob in just a year. I would rather lick someone else's boobs than to break my back bone trying to lick mine.  Grin

The point is, another person CAN use the name "Vod" and they CAN use my avatar.   The only place I feel comfortable interacting with another user is from the point where their account has been initially validated - here.
Indeed Smiley

404 Not Found
ucudara

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:47:48 AM

I have a reasonable number of tasks in a hurry right now, and I don't think I am granting enough merits to warrant the time spent chasing for posts. I've seen the strings that request post proposals, and they transform into spam fests, and I don't think they are profitable. I'm not ready to limit presenting on strings I make, and self balance is additional work, and can be somewhat of a political tightrope. I've added a network working environment to The Source, and I'm thinking about requesting that capable individuals submit post proposals. Do you think this is a smart thought? Then again, would anybody be able to think about an answer that can be executed in this gathering, and won't produce a heap of spam and excess remarks.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:52:56 AM

I need to find the forum asking for merit, actually I also write many articles but it seems to be forgotten by people for merit.
Please know any brother, or any way to receive merit, introduce yourself.
I will not forget you.
Thank you so much !!!

Unfortunately, there no exist no forum board that caters specifically for merit-checking threads. You are obliged to make quality threads under various forum boards that will contribute in building this forum as a place full of meaningful discussions. If you want to receive merits, you need to earn it. Try publishing your work and post it to the relevant forum section. Let the people decide if you are worth having those merits.
Remember that with hard work, patience and knowledge, you'll be able to receive merits in time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:12:24 AM

Ahm, I think instead of thinking for those " forgotten good articles" you were saying. Why not focus on making more quality posts instead? I think that could be a better idea than looking for something that doesn't exist in the firstplace.

Now let me ask you did you get what you wanted? No right? So common. You'll get there as long as you make a little but more of your efforts
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: