Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:18:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SWISS COIN [EXCHANGE] - www.swisscex.com  (Read 82388 times)
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:13:27 AM

dude seriously wtf please don't run off with my coins

Yeah starting to panic Sad

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
Swisscex (OP)

Activity: 328

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 11:21:30 AM

Dear traders

We have some unexpected downtime due to some issues associated with the server upgrade yesterday. We will be back online in a couple of hours.

Please do not worry about your coins, they are always safe.

We apologies for the circumstances this may have caused for you.

Thank you for your understanding.

SWISSCEX

SWISSCEX | Official Announcement Thread
Follow us and get the latest news: Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Reddit
davidroux

Activity: 625

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:23:14 AM

Dear traders

We have some unexpected downtime due to some issues associated with the server upgrade yesterday. We will be back online in a couple of hours.

SWISSCEX

Thanks man, sorry if I panic but its happened to me twice already with cryptocurrency :/ I reckon if I get scammed again I will be done with crypto.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
Swisscex (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 11:27:48 AM

Dear traders

SWISSCEX

Thanks man, sorry if I panic but its happened to me twice already with cryptocurrency :/ I reckon if I get scammed again I will be done with crypto.

No worries, we totally understand your point of view.

It was not our intention to go offline without announcement, but since the developer is not responsible for public communication he did not announce it when he took it offline and the support team was not available at that time.

adir77

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:12:51 PM

do you know when you will be back online?

2 hours have passed since the last message on twitter

Best Regards

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 02:09:53 PM

What's Happening? website not working  Sad
gmagee

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 02:25:15 PM

+1 FastCoin!!!
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 02:30:34 PM

wel i understand developements, going offline ,

hhmm nextime please a general notice say for instance server down for mainetance in XXX ours !  like in WOW (world of warcraft )   Grin Cheesy Wink

but it would be nice for a little compensation here on the spot ;-)

il hope that its gonna be up soon ;-)

Antebellum

Activity: 374

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 03:28:56 PM

Still down. . . :/

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 03:37:41 PM

SCHAMM? SadSadSad
sarg1960

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 04:02:53 PM

If it were a scam, then I don't think that swisscex would bother posting on here, they would just do a runner. Plus not really enough coins to run off with I shouldn't think having looked at the amount of trades being offered over the site. Though their support system up to now has not been good. Put in a support ticket about no txid number for a 3.7 billion cent transfer and all I had was that the case was closed and hope everything was OK. I replied that it wasn't settled and now 30 hours later still not heard back. Not a good start for a new exchange.  Undecided
adir77

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:15:11 PM

I transferred CENT from Swisscex to Cryptsy about 60 h ago until now have not arrived.

But it's problem with Cryptsy. From Swisscex transfer was sent.

Best Regards

PS. such a long break without information when the service starts is little serious ;/
jinhuadfh1

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

If it were a scam, then I don't think that swisscex would bother posting on here, they would just do a runner. Plus not really enough coins to run off with I shouldn't think having looked at the amount of trades being offered over the site. Though their support system up to now has not been good. Put in a support ticket about no txid number for a 3.7 billion cent transfer and all I had was that the case was closed and hope everything was OK. I replied that it wasn't settled and now 30 hours later still not heard back. Not a good start for a new exchange.  Undecided

+1
sarg1960

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:57:44 PM

I transferred CENT from Swisscex to Cryptsy about 60 h ago until now have not arrived.

But it's problem with Cryptsy. From Swisscex transfer was sent.

Best Regards

PS. such a long break without information when the service starts is little serious ;/
I tried the same, but swisscex did not show a txid number, so my understanding, unless I am wrong is that means it didn't even make it out of swissecex. Might be better that coins are in limbo somewhere for awhile until or if things get sorted with the wallets, it would seem that Cyryptsy are giving up and closing the market. Huge dump going on there.
adir77

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:19:25 PM

I tried the same, but swisscex did not show a txid number, so my understanding, unless I am wrong is that means it didn't even make it out

For me Swisscex showed TXID. I checked it in Swisscexie, showed many confirmations.
Unfortunately, transfer not come to Cryptsy  from the 60 h.

I read that Cryptsy have many days delays on many coins.

Swisscex we wait for your notice. When you will back online ?

Best Regards.

PS. I hope that your developer is not running from 9:00 to 17:00
(it is now 19:20 CET) and will not return to work tomorrow at 9:00 (for ~13 h)
Swisscex (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 06:32:27 PM

Again, we apologies for the downtime.

Our developer is working non-stop on solving the last issues.

We dont want to provide an estimated time by when we expect to be back online. Simply because our previous estimates were not accurate and its not our intention to provide imprecise information. As soon as we are certain you will get an update from us.

We know its annyoing not beeing able to access your coins for so many hours. We are traders ourselves, at least the most of us and we have experienced the same on other exchanges, so we can imagine how it feels. Please note that although we are a relatively new exchange, we believe we have choosen the right moment for this upgrade. Its always nice if an upgrade runs perfectly without further issues, obviously it didnt in our case. As soon as this has successfully been implemented, our services will run smoother, even with very high user numbers. In addition we increased the security standards, which if you look at other exchanges are relatively low, or not even present. We believe that beeing prepared for the future is much better than beeing surprised by the future. This should not be an excuse for the downtime rather more an explanation to understand our point of view. We are planning to create a dev-talk in due course, where everybody can provide their inputs.

Thanks to all traders for their patience.

Best regards

SWISSCEX

adir77

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:50:02 PM

Thanks for reply.

We know that you are a young Exchange.

I really like yours Exchange. Nice layout and working well (usually Wink

Just a long time did not write anything about the progress.

Good Luck.
jinhuadfh1

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 07:09:59 PM

DEAR DEV:

when can the swissex reopen?
hoju2k

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 07:12:42 PM

DEAR DEV:

Geez man, are you serious??
jinhuadfh1

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 07:15:02 PM

DEAR DEV:

Geez man, are you serious??
Grin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: