Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:31:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto QR Generator (Ledger Nano S)  (Read 86 times)
cwaqrgen (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 01:52:28 PM

What is CWAQRGEN?
https://www.cwaqrgen.com

This absolutely free service that allows you to create a custom QR for your public wallet address/text to receive instant payments related with the crypto's within the Ledger Manager App. This unique QR is fused with the cryptocurrency logo & has a nice border. It makes it easier to identify what type of wallet address is in the QR code. This project is still ongoing and I am open to your suggestions. QR for other alt-coins can be done as per request.

https://i.imgur.com/ps3Hbil.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:17:22 PM

What is CWAQRGEN?
https://www.cwaqrgen.com

This absolutely free service that allows you to create a custom QR for your public wallet address/text to receive instant payments related with the crypto's within the Ledger Manager App. This unique QR is fused with the cryptocurrency logo & has a nice border. It makes it easier to identify what type of wallet address is in the QR code. This project is still ongoing and I am open to your suggestions. QR for other alt-coins can be done as per request.

why so bitcoin fixed?

cwaqrgen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:24:22 PM

If I understand what you trying to say as in "Bitcoin fixed". I simply made the BTC the index(home page), since it's the mother of all crypto's lol. If you are referring to the image, I just ranked coins at the time of market price etc etc when I made the poster.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:28:04 PM

If I understand what you trying to say as in "Bitcoin fixed". I simply made the BTC the index(home page), since it's the mother of all crypto's lol. If you are referring to the image, I just ranked coins at the time of market price etc etc.

why not make a standards QR generator that QRs everything website adresses, wallets etc. and have window where a wallet adress comes out and then there will be a scanner showing a text saying number of digits and which wallet type it is/could be like ethereum bitcoin etc.

cwaqrgen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:36:21 PM

The QR does generate about everything, text, links, addresses etc etc. I had in the past added tags to the coins  for eg "bitcoin:wallet address". Users were complaining they had to be deleting the tag each time to send transactions. So to make it easier I removed it so it would be easy to send transactions effortlessly. I plan to add text of the crypto's name in the colored border as well.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 04:30:43 PM

The QR does generate about everything, text, links, addresses etc etc. I had in the past added tags to the coins  for eg "bitcoin:wallet address". Users were complaining they had to be deleting the tag each time to send transactions. So to make it easier I removed it so it would be easy to send transactions effortlessly. I plan to add text of the crypto's name in the colored border as well.

also add an adress length counter/secuity verification

cwaqrgen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 06:07:54 PM

I set the address length to max(42 char) with the exception of stellar(xlm) which is 56 char. Also the crypto's name and the ticker/stock symbol is displayed in the QR border. Thanks for pointing it out.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 06:21:50 PM

I set the address length to max(42 char) with the exception of stellar(xlm) which is 56 char. Also the crypto's name and the ticker/stock symbol is displayed in the QR border. Thanks for pointing it out.

make it according to the max char a cryptocurrency curently can have, so you at least prevent wrong paste, additionally you could add a adress type scanner that says this could be an adres of platform xyz. as a form of verification.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: