Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:57:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto QR Generator (Ledger Nano S)  (Read 84 times)
cwaqrgen (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 01:52:28 PM

What is CWAQRGEN?
https://www.cwaqrgen.com

This absolutely free service that allows you to create a custom QR for your public wallet address/text to receive instant payments related with the crypto's within the Ledger Manager App. This unique QR is fused with the cryptocurrency logo & has a nice border. It makes it easier to identify what type of wallet address is in the QR code. This project is still ongoing and I am open to your suggestions. QR for other alt-coins can be done as per request.

https://i.imgur.com/ps3Hbil.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:17:22 PM

What is CWAQRGEN?
https://www.cwaqrgen.com

This absolutely free service that allows you to create a custom QR for your public wallet address/text to receive instant payments related with the crypto's within the Ledger Manager App. This unique QR is fused with the cryptocurrency logo & has a nice border. It makes it easier to identify what type of wallet address is in the QR code. This project is still ongoing and I am open to your suggestions. QR for other alt-coins can be done as per request.

why so bitcoin fixed?

cwaqrgen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:24:22 PM

If I understand what you trying to say as in "Bitcoin fixed". I simply made the BTC the index(home page), since it's the mother of all crypto's lol. If you are referring to the image, I just ranked coins at the time of market price etc etc when I made the poster.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:28:04 PM

If I understand what you trying to say as in "Bitcoin fixed". I simply made the BTC the index(home page), since it's the mother of all crypto's lol. If you are referring to the image, I just ranked coins at the time of market price etc etc.

why not make a standards QR generator that QRs everything website adresses, wallets etc. and have window where a wallet adress comes out and then there will be a scanner showing a text saying number of digits and which wallet type it is/could be like ethereum bitcoin etc.

cwaqrgen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:36:21 PM

The QR does generate about everything, text, links, addresses etc etc. I had in the past added tags to the coins  for eg "bitcoin:wallet address". Users were complaining they had to be deleting the tag each time to send transactions. So to make it easier I removed it so it would be easy to send transactions effortlessly. I plan to add text of the crypto's name in the colored border as well.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 04:30:43 PM

The QR does generate about everything, text, links, addresses etc etc. I had in the past added tags to the coins  for eg "bitcoin:wallet address". Users were complaining they had to be deleting the tag each time to send transactions. So to make it easier I removed it so it would be easy to send transactions effortlessly. I plan to add text of the crypto's name in the colored border as well.

also add an adress length counter/secuity verification

cwaqrgen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 06:07:54 PM

I set the address length to max(42 char) with the exception of stellar(xlm) which is 56 char. Also the crypto's name and the ticker/stock symbol is displayed in the QR border. Thanks for pointing it out.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 06:21:50 PM

I set the address length to max(42 char) with the exception of stellar(xlm) which is 56 char. Also the crypto's name and the ticker/stock symbol is displayed in the QR border. Thanks for pointing it out.

make it according to the max char a cryptocurrency curently can have, so you at least prevent wrong paste, additionally you could add a adress type scanner that says this could be an adres of platform xyz. as a form of verification.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: