Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:03:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGA] TOGACOIN - The new generation of mining operations -  (Read 27113 times)
Eldest (OP)

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:08:30 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 02:27:49 PM by Eldest

Eldest (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:14:39 PM

For everyone interested to the TOGACOIN bounty campaign please visit bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4435389.0
Eldest (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:46:53 AM

Hi all! We have some news for our community:

- we decided to increase presale time of 10 days from now to give our community more time to join our project, as a thank you for first believers!

- we decide to grant too all the payouts you will find on landing page & WP, even if the small cap is not reached: we truly believe in Togacoin potential and will show our gratitude for our first contibutors this way.
Our mining room is actually a private pool owned by Togacoin founders.
crowdsystems

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:58:29 AM

Hello, guys!
Sounds really awesome)
Tell me pls, where can I find your GitHub link?
Also can’t find your smart contact details.
Thank you in advance for the reply Wink
dredson1983

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:04:44 PM

This is a very interesting project. Using the green energy and the technology of the cryptocurrency are very inovative. And there are the ditribuition of the revenue during the token sale. I am sure it will reach the hard cap! Good lucky!
BullwhaleH

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:07:23 PM

I believe in this project ..
Success all the way
aurellio

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:11:45 PM

Looks interesting project TOGACOIN, the next generation in mining. Will be a big project later. Bookmark first to find out the next program.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:23:37 PM

One major challenge that cryptocurrency mining operations encounter is the high cost of electricity, but I am particularly excited to see a project like Togacoin separate the mining operations from the electricity costs, while utilizing renewable energy.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:35:49 PM

Very nice to hear about this type of project being presented to the world. Lets see what happens. The time is a bit bad cause crypto is in bad spot at the moment casue of the bear market, but I hope that wont effect that much the project.
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:46:35 PM

The production of electricity using solar energy is environmentally friendly, but the panels themselves are quite expensive and would like to find out the payback period. Also, much depends on how many sunny days a year at the site of their installation.
cryptomayer

Activity: 394
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:53:53 PM

you need to change the proof-of-work algorithm to PoS and save energy
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:09:08 AM

I have read the whitepaper, and I have understood why you have chosen Tenerife.
But, since I also believe that this project will grow up in the future, I have a question for you: did you find other places to build the wind farms or large areas where to deploy the solar panels? You cannot live only in the "Tenerife universe".
It's logical to think they will expand their wind farms based on the characteristics of the places. They can't build wind farm in places with low wind. I assume they will be based around the mediterean coast also, cause there is wind in all time of the year.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:32:35 PM

But, since I also believe that this project will grow up in the future, I have a question for you: did you find other places to build the wind farms or large areas where to deploy the solar panels? You cannot live only in the "Tenerife universe".
It's logical to think they will expand their wind farms based on the characteristics of the places. They can't build wind farm in places with low wind. I assume they will be based around the mediterean coast also, cause there is wind in all time of the year.

That's very suggestive of you. It all depends on how accessible they are amongst other logistics as regards looking at the Mediterranean region in terms setting up their wind farm.
enigmatical

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:55:24 PM

No, Bigege don't spam this thread. This is the Ann thread for Togacoin only and discussions about the project. If you want it listed on your group contact the team via telegram not here.
enigmatical

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:59:13 PM

The production of electricity using solar energy is environmentally friendly, but the panels themselves are quite expensive and would like to find out the payback period. Also, much depends on how many sunny days a year at the site of their installation.

Very well, I think this is the reason for this crowdsales to enable the team raise enough funds to carry on with the project with atleast a soft cap according by their estimate $500k would be good.
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:02:18 PM

Very nice to hear about this type of project being presented to the world. Lets see what happens. The time is a bit bad cause crypto is in bad spot at the moment casue of the bear market, but I hope that wont effect that much the project.

Of course not, however, this is even time to buy alot more cheaply than before with which you can purchase more tokens especially as the presale is ongoing.
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:04:38 PM

Apart from the fact that alot of research analysis on a global scale was put in place in order to determine the best location amongst various alternatives, it is also obvious that Tenerife was chosen also due to its advantageous tax regulation.
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:12:30 PM

This is quite an impressive approach to mining cryptocurrency large scale. But if this facility becomes fully operational, how can the team compensate for downtime during maintenance?
enigmatical

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:18:48 PM

This is quite an impressive approach to mining cryptocurrency large scale. But if this facility becomes fully operational, how can the team compensate for downtime during maintenance?

I don't think there would be downtime because it is possible to implement a deviation to other connections for power supply and infrastructure so during maintenance, a total shutdown will not be necessary.
Ronin35

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:20:20 PM

Hello, guys!
Sounds really awesome)
Tell me pls, where can I find your GitHub link?
Also can’t find your smart contact details.
Thank you in advance for the reply Wink
Hi! Github link (in particular the payout script)will be available after TEC. Smart contract won’t be used because tokens will be provided after TEC phase (Payout script will check at the ETH database to find the TGA holders and without a smart contract)  Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: