Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:46:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGA] TOGACOIN - The new generation of mining operations -  (Read 27118 times)
Ronin35

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:33:46 PM

This is quite an impressive approach to mining cryptocurrency large scale. But if this facility becomes fully operational, how can the team compensate for downtime during maintenance?
The whole infrastructure will be constantly monitored 24 hours a day, whether it is the hosting/ housing area or the mining one. The data center Network Operations Center (NOC) will adopt the Business Management System (BMS) which sends immediate notifications when any irregularities are found. The installed devices will be able to communicate with each other and be controlled by a single management software: this makes possible to check the major energy consumers and monitor any anomalies in real time, providing the operators with the opportunity to improve and optimize working time and technical interventions.
The electricity needed to power the data center will be provided by 2 plants: a solar park and a wind farm. The continuity of power supply will be guaranteed by a battery of double-conversion, static UPSs as well as diesel generators.
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:36:34 AM

Please where can I find the link to the website or is it that there is no website created for a project like this? The project seems interesting though.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:45:45 AM

Hi Alltimer, ofcourse the website is available, where you can get first hand  information about the project at a glance and you can find the link here: https://Togacoin.com
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:14:02 PM

Taking a view at the website I can see the presale is currently ongoing, however I can't find the progress bar or the amount of funds raised so far
khroma

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:16:53 PM

The team says the progress bar will be added at the end of the public presale as they are solving a small problem with the database.
Alltimer

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:03:28 PM

Just  curious! Would one say that this Toga coin is a DPOS  coin as it involves mining? Or it is just a type of business that is into mining and combines it with electricity?

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
Dhohert

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:13:08 PM

Just  curious! Would one say that this Toga coin is a DPOS  coin as it involves mining? Or it is just a type of business that is into mining and combines it with electricity?
It is not a DPOS coin. The Toga project is into mining but combines it green energy sources which is more profitable as it is less subject to fluctuation of energy price.
CryptoRiser

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:03:34 PM

To reduce the cost of mining is one of the main tasks at present. I think this is the right trend, which will compete with less energy-intensive mining systems.
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:55:04 PM

Apart from Toga's approach to use renewable energy leverage on mining, I am also drawn to this project for the fact that they would offer token holders the opportunity to immediately benefit from the innovative way of operating, receiving weekly payouts during the various phases of the crowdsale.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:27:28 PM

To reduce the cost of mining is one of the main tasks at present. I think this is the right trend, which will compete with less energy-intensive mining systems.

Also as an extra source of income, if Togacoin can implement cloud mining services considering the sufficient and abundant supply of renewable energy that would be available for its mining operations.
Scholles

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:37:45 PM

What contingency plans are put in place in case of transmission breakdown or when technical problems arise in the data center  which could affect the overall productivity?
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:53:26 PM

For this purpose, the cooling systems, electrical and network circuits would have backups to provide survival of the total system in case of failure of single components.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:56:19 PM

What contingency plans are put in place in case of transmission breakdown or when technical problems arise in the data center  which could affect the overall productivity?

The data centre would be incorporated within a Tier 4 configuration redundancy such that it will cope with serious technical accidents without the need to interrupt the services supplied by the data center.
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:59:01 PM

What contingency plans are put in place in case of transmission breakdown or when technical problems arise in the data center  which could affect the overall productivity?

The data centre would be incorporated within a Tier 4 configuration redundancy such that it will cope with serious technical accidents without the need to interrupt the services supplied by the data center.

It is impressive all these have been thought out and would go into the design of the data center to keep the entire system running 24/7 without interruptions considering the sensitivity of the facility services.
CryptoRiser

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:52:36 PM

All this will be realized thanks to backup anti-failure systems, algorithms and technologies of which have already been worked out well enough, and this solves half the problem. The most important thing is for the project to raise the necessary funds to implement their plans according to the roadmap and become one of the leaders in this field. And as for the unfavorable situation on cryptomarket - so this is a temporary phenomenon. For some reason, I feel that TOGA is waiting for success!
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:22:29 PM

All this will be realized thanks to backup anti-failure systems, algorithms and technologies of which have already been worked out well enough, and this solves half the problem. The most important thing is for the project to raise the necessary funds to implement their plans according to the roadmap and become one of the leaders in this field. And as for the unfavorable situation on cryptomarket - so this is a temporary phenomenon. For some reason, I feel that TOGA is waiting for success!
Those are good news, hope the project delivers, cause its innovative in every aspect of mining operations. Hope other people see that too and can help to build this projects.
Alltimer

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:52:26 AM

Payout during ICO! seeing this on the site, caught my interest as it sounds different and unique to me. I have not seen any project that pays investors while the Ico is still on. Interesting I must say.

Giadalosso

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:50:55 AM

Hi guys,finally a great project.I think is certainly an idea of success.It's clearly sees that it's the renault of a thorough theoretical knowledge,esperienze,skills,competence,practical skills,and the like,of the knowledge workers who male up the Team.
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:04:36 AM

Payout during ICO! seeing this on the site, caught my interest as it sounds different and unique to me. I have not seen any project that pays investors while the Ico is still on. Interesting I must say.
I want to say that earlier I also did not encounter such things. This is an interesting move. I think that this is what attracts many investors
Giadalosso

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:26:04 AM

The first crowdfunding that gives revenue during token sales,great!! The  team's commitment is to separate data mining operations from electricity costs,as well as diversify Investments to make the business safer and more autonomous from any market variabile.This guarantees  a complete payout to token holders.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: