Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:51:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGA] TOGACOIN - The new generation of mining operations -  (Read 27118 times)
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:01:56 PM

Very interesting concept! as I understand it, you already have the application ready, right? which countries will be supported?

I don't think there is any restrictions placed on countries that can participate in the tokensale. However maybe you can contact the team directly on the telegram group for more clarification: http://Https://t.me/togacoinofficialENG
Scholles

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:09:14 PM

What cooling systems are put in place for the data centre because I know cryptocurrency mining generates alot of heat such that if not vented properly and cooled, the rigs begin to crash gradually.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:14:36 PM

What cooling systems are put in place for the data centre because I know cryptocurrency mining generates alot of heat such that if not vented properly and cooled, the rigs begin to crash gradually.

I agree with you but with a proper cooling facility and setup this won't be a problem. Togacoin would set up a cooling systems per corridor, per each system and direct liquid cooling systems on the component inside each system.
Scholles

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:17:00 PM

I agree with you but with a proper cooling facility and setup this won't be a problem. Togacoin would set up a cooling systems per corridor, per each system and direct liquid cooling systems on the component inside each system.

Kindly throw more light on the liquid cooling system that the project would implement in the data center, this is the first time I hear a liquid cooling system used for mining.
enigmatical

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:18:28 PM

Kindly throw more light on the liquid cooling system that the project would implement in the data center, this is the first time I hear a liquid cooling system used for mining.

By this I mean, a refrigerated water will move inside special channels which are directly in contact with the hardware and electronic components, effectively removing their heat.
Ben111

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:36:52 AM

I woudwould same  the infomation about this progect, where can  I find it?
Giadalosso

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:31:23 AM

You can try all the informations about this project in the whitepaper
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:14:12 PM

You can check out the website for more information: https://togacoin.com/ also detailed info you can find the whitepaper here: https://togacoin.com/whitepaper.pdf
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:26:36 PM

Very interesting concept! as I understand it, you already have the application ready, right? which countries will be supported?

I don't think there is any restrictions placed on countries that can participate in the tokensale. However maybe you can contact the team directly on the telegram group for more clarification: http://Https://t.me/togacoinofficialENG
On the contrary, from what I gathered from the white paper, I think there are restrictions on countries like US, Singapore and maybe China by their government on ICO.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:35:21 PM

You can find any information you so desire in the white paper https://togacoin.com/whitepaper.pdf,website https://togacoin.com and also in the telegram group http://t.me/togacoinofficialENG

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:18:03 PM

How is the project going so far? Is there going to be more marketing from the team? The project is very interesting I think it can be a real success with a bit more exposure to the right people.
enigmatical

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:13:35 PM

How is the project going so far? Is there going to be more marketing from the team? The project is very interesting I think it can be a real success with a bit more exposure to the right people.

I agree with you the project need intensive marketing especially as the presale is ongoing and also we need information on the progress of the presale as this would encourage investors & establishing confidence.
JooBra

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:01:36 AM

I agree with you the project need intensive marketing especially as the presale is ongoing and also we need information on the progress of the presale as this would encourage investors & establishing confidence.
Yes the crypto space works like that. I saw many projects that have good product but with low marketing they didn't manage to get enough attention and they didn't realise it's full potential. There is enough time for TOGA to change that and I'm sure they will.
Scholles

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:42:13 PM

I have read the whitepaper, and I have understood why you have chosen Tenerife.
But, since I also believe that this project will grow up in the future, I have a question for you: did you find other places to build the wind farms or large areas where to deploy the solar panels? You cannot live only in the "Tenerife universe".
It's logical to think they will expand their wind farms based on the characteristics of the places. They can't build wind farm in places with low wind. I assume they will be based around the mediterean coast also, cause there is wind in all time of the year.

That's very suggestive of you. It all depends on how accessible they are amongst other logistics as regards looking at the Mediterranean region in terms setting up their wind farm.

Yes that's right. There are also places like the american desert (you know, the Grand Canyon) or place like that, that according to me are amazing places to deploy the solar panels. But I have got no idea what is the cost to rent (or maybe to buy?) the areas.

One salient point to consider when establishing another location is the consideration of the tax laws of that geographic location. Do they have a favorable tax advantage over other areas?
JooBra

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:03:38 PM

I have read the whitepaper, and I have understood why you have chosen Tenerife.
But, since I also believe that this project will grow up in the future, I have a question for you: did you find other places to build the wind farms or large areas where to deploy the solar panels? You cannot live only in the "Tenerife universe".
It's logical to think they will expand their wind farms based on the characteristics of the places. They can't build wind farm in places with low wind. I assume they will be based around the mediterean coast also, cause there is wind in all time of the year.

That's very suggestive of you. It all depends on how accessible they are amongst other logistics as regards looking at the Mediterranean region in terms setting up their wind farm.

Yes that's right. There are also places like the american desert (you know, the Grand Canyon) or place like that, that according to me are amazing places to deploy the solar panels. But I have got no idea what is the cost to rent (or maybe to buy?) the areas.

One salient point to consider when establishing another location is the consideration of the tax laws of that geographic location. Do they have a favorable tax advantage over other areas?
Well thats good point, there is a lot of things to be considered, and more stuff from that, I know wind power plants in my country have a lot of help from government in process of making etc. Since this is focused for mining I don't know how it will be seen by government.
Ben111

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:24:52 PM

thanks for your answer.
do you know if by chance there is a chat in Italian too?
Ben111

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:26:03 PM

filip030

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:35:42 PM

Looking like a good project, aren’t you guys running any kind of token sale? And how advanced is the product already?
Scholles

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:47:39 AM

thanks for your answer.

Of course, Togacoin has an Italian group in telegram which you can link up to below:
https://t.me/togacoinofficialITA
enigmatical

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:50:54 AM

Looking like a good project, aren’t you guys running any kind of token sale? And how advanced is the product already?

Yes, the presale is actually ongoing at the moment and you can buy TGA tokens at a 55 percent discount. Find more details at: https://togacoin.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: