Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:19:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGA] TOGACOIN - The new generation of mining operations -  (Read 27113 times)
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:55:15 AM

I just saw that Togacoin just recently initiated a referral program, this is good because it would.create more awareness and bring people to.learn about the potentiality of this project. You can find  the banners are available on the control panel divided by language and crowdsale phases.
https://togacoin.com/affiliate-home/
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:11:25 PM

Looking like a good project, aren’t you guys running any kind of token sale? And how advanced is the product already?

Yes, the presale is actually ongoing at the moment and you can buy TGA tokens at a 55 percent discount. Find more details at: https://togacoin.com
At the moment that is pretty good deal, I joined hope it will pay off, but im not here only for profit. I think it's a good idea ad it can help human kind in a long run, when you look overall.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:57:21 PM

Hurray! We are gradually making progress, next payout happens in 4days. Togacoin has raised half the softcap already and progress bar is up and running. Good work team
DonPea

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:16:46 AM

I have read the whitepaper, and I have understood why you have chosen Tenerife.
But, since I also believe that this project will grow up in the future, I have a question for you: did you find other places to build the wind farms or large areas where to deploy the solar panels? You cannot live only in the "Tenerife universe".
It's logical to think they will expand their wind farms based on the characteristics of the places. They can't build wind farm in places with low wind. I assume they will be based around the mediterean coast also, cause there is wind in all time of the year.

That's very suggestive of you. It all depends on how accessible they are amongst other logistics as regards looking at the Mediterranean region in terms setting up their wind farm.
I live in italy, there are many wide location where is simple and efficent deploying solar panels. And, i believe that the new government could support this kind of project, maybe they can get significant tax advantages.

Now this is a valuable contribution, if the government see the viability of this project and probably subsidize their taxes, and/or they can also partner with the Italian government.
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:22:39 AM

Hurray! We are gradually making progress, next payout happens in 4days. Togacoin has raised half the softcap already and progress bar is up and running. Good work team

Yes, at about 252,000 dollars raised, this is indeed very hopeful that soft cap would be reached in no time. I envisage the team is working hard to generate more investment leads.
CryptoRiser

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:09:32 PM

Yes, at about 252,000 dollars raised, this is indeed very hopeful that soft cap would be reached in no time. I envisage the team is working hard to generate more investment leads.
Great news! At the moment it looks very confident. This means that the project has the potential to raise a hardcap, regardless of the overall market situation. Its a good sign!
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:51:46 PM

do you know if by chance there is a chat in Italian too?

If you mean Togacoion Italian chat on telegram, not one I am sure off but you may try and find out by joining the telegram group and ask them there.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:29:20 PM

do you know if by chance there is a chat in Italian too?

If you mean Togacoion Italian chat on telegram, not one I am sure off but you may try and find out by joining the telegram group and ask them there.

Someone mentioned earlier that the Italian telegram link is
https://t.me/togacoinofficialITA
Check it out
khroma

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:34:45 PM

The market situation at this time is very critical as all alts are down but a good time to buy coins to make purchases on TGA tokens, but I guess alot of investors might want to wait abit till it stabilizes
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:10:16 PM

The market situation at this time is very critical as all alts are down but a good time to buy coins to make purchases on TGA tokens, but I guess alot of investors might want to wait abit till it stabilizes
The market now is more than critical. So, I agree with you when you said that investors might want to wait. I hope we come out of this bearish market soon.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
Scholles

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:02:33 AM

The market now is more than critical. So, I agree with you when you said that investors might want to wait. I hope we come out of this bearish market soon.

Let's be hopeful, time will tell and there will a market correct in due time. I have purchased quite a couple of coins cheap at this period which would definitely be worth it. Wise investors' should seize this opportunity now.
BlackJack-99

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:36:01 AM

How tax Work in Tenerife? What exactly it's different?
Giadalosso

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:51:46 AM

What cooling systems are put in place for the data centre because I know cryptocurrency mining generates alot of heat such that if not vented properly and cooled, the rigs begin to crash gradually.
The optimal temperature values ​​are adjusted by balancing the main air flow. The flow volume and the temperature of the equipment housed in the data center is regulated by the redundant water liquid coolers.
The technical specifications of the TOGA air conditioning system are:
a constant control of the humidity and temperature of the room
an air conditioning system with high efficiency components and variable speed
a control system optimized based on the actual request of hardware
use of the free cooling system plus high EER refrigerators.
Giadalosso

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:57:58 AM

In the archipelago of the Canary Islands there is an area called ZEC created with the aim of promoting the economic and social development of the place, the companies that are part of the ZEC pay only 4% tax on profits (lower tax at European level ).
Giadalosso

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:02:03 PM

I have read the whitepaper, and I have understood why you have chosen Tenerife.
But, since I also believe that this project will grow up in the future, I have a question for you: did you find other places to build the wind farms or large areas where to deploy the solar panels? You cannot live only in the "Tenerife universe".
It's logical to think they will expand their wind farms based on the characteristics of the places. They can't build wind farm in places with low wind. I assume they will be based around the mediterean coast also, cause there is wind in all time of the year.

That's very suggestive of you. It all depends on how accessible they are amongst other logistics as regards looking at the Mediterranean region in terms setting up their wind farm.
I live in italy, there are many wide location where is simple and efficent deploying solar panels. And, i believe that the new government could support this kind of project, maybe they can get significant tax advantages.

Wind energy in Italy is increasing, the wind farms are scattered throughout Italy, the region most populated by the giant wind is Molise, followed by Campania and Sardinia. Fourth and fifth place for Tuscany and Abbruzzo. It must be said, however, that some of these wind farms are not properly connected to the network or are in situations of low efficiency. The lack of a framework law on wind energy, unlike solar energy, is one of the causes of the slow diffusion of technology compared to abroad.
klausnick

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:13:00 PM

The interesting thing is that tenerife has a part of the ZEC and
the founders had a good idea to think about it.
klausnick

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:28:25 PM

The idea of parallel payments during the ICO is very original. This marketing move will help the project both to raise the necessary funds and to earn the trust of the community.
Where can I find the financial strategy that they adopt during the ico?
Giadalosso

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:56:13 PM

You say well! This guarantee for token holders who have a much higher ROI compared to other projects Smiley
bimboy1

Activity: 133
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:26:58 PM

You say well! This guarantee for token holders who have a much higher ROI compared to other projects Smiley
Moreover, if the investors who bought the token TOGACOIN is definitely a higher price, I think this is a great project for long-term investment
Giadalosso

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:48:46 PM

The idea of parallel payments during the ICO is very original. This marketing move will help the project both to raise the necessary funds and to earn the trust of the community.
Where can I find the financial strategy that they adopt during the ico?
You can find it through the TOGA website at www.togacoin.com.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: