Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:38:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGA] TOGACOIN - The new generation of mining operations -  (Read 27118 times)
DonPea

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:51:41 PM

With all these services being offered shows that investors would certainly get high ROI. Also it is worthy to note that it is the world's first crypto ICO that pays during its tokensale.
DonPea

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:56:55 PM

I have read the whitepaper, and I have understood why you have chosen Tenerife.
But, since I also believe that this project will grow up in the future, I have a question for you: did you find other places to build the wind farms or large areas where to deploy the solar panels? You cannot live only in the "Tenerife universe".
It's logical to think they will expand their wind farms based on the characteristics of the places. They can't build wind farm in places with low wind. I assume they will be based around the mediterean coast also, cause there is wind in all time of the year.

That's very suggestive of you. It all depends on how accessible they are amongst other logistics as regards looking at the Mediterranean region in terms setting up their wind farm.
I live in italy, there are many wide location where is simple and efficent deploying solar panels. And, i believe that the new government could support this kind of project, maybe they can get significant tax advantages.
But I think that Italy because it has a very complex and slow bureaucratic system, and surely more taxes will have to be paid compared to Tenerife. and as said before with the tax zec, in Italy there probably will not be this kind of tax.

The south east coast of tenerife is very, very windy, I can certainly say that. Its crossed by the trade winds and also it barely rains there, all year long. That and the ZEC zone definitely gives it a +20

You speak with alot of experience like a resident of this area and this shows the majority of team who actually live in that area did thorough research in choosing a location suitable for a project of this kind.
SWWWITCH

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:01:59 PM

With all these services being offered shows that investors would certainly get high ROI. Also it is worthy to note that it is the world's first crypto ICO that pays during its tokensale.

I tried hard to look around and see if there were any other ICO issuing payouts during the token sale and I couldn't find any other project doing the same. Got my first payout today (apparently is the second one by now) and I am super stoked. I hope more investors come to realize how valuable this project is.
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:02:46 PM

This is a kind of project is too good to slip under the radar, it  needs alot of marketing to create global recognition. Currently raised $266k; but is the softcap still at $500k because the progress bar seems to have changed
DonPea

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:08:25 PM

I tried hard to look around and see if there were any other ICO issuing payouts during the token sale and I couldn't find any other project doing the same. Got my first payout today (apparently is the second one by now) and I am super stoked. I hope more investors come to realize how valuable this project is.

To be honest, I haven't seen one ICO project offering this payout, not during its tokensale probably unless it's an airdrop. So yes, we have got a gem right there.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:10:28 PM

Togacoin made a smart move in diversifying investments in order to make business safer and more independent from any market variable.
Scholles

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:12:52 PM

Togacoin made a smart move in diversifying investments in order to make business safer and more independent from any market variable.

You can say that again, I mean who would not want to invest in a project where they diversify their investment, income would definitely come in from various services which Togacoin offers.
khroma

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:14:47 PM

To even think the team behind this project have been in this crypto mining business making money before now to enable these payouts gives me even more confidence this is not a experimental venture.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:18:07 PM

This is a kind of project is too good to slip under the radar, it  needs alot of marketing to create global recognition. Currently raised $266k; but is the softcap still at $500k because the progress bar seems to have changed

No softcap still remains 500,000 USD nothing has changed as long as am concerned atleast there is no publication made to this effect. I am sure we would hit it sooner than expected.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:29:03 PM

But, since I also believe that this project will grow up in the future, I have a question for you: did you find other places to build the wind farms or large areas where to deploy the solar panels? You cannot live only in the "Tenerife universe".
It's logical to think they will expand their wind farms based on the characteristics of the places. They can't build wind farm in places with low wind. I assume they will be based around the mediterean coast also, cause there is wind in all time of the year.

That's very suggestive of you. It all depends on how accessible they are amongst other logistics as regards looking at the Mediterranean region in terms setting up their wind farm.
I live in italy, there are many wide location where is simple and efficent deploying solar panels. And, i believe that the new government could support this kind of project, maybe they can get significant tax advantages.
But I think that Italy because it has a very complex and slow bureaucratic system, and surely more taxes will have to be paid compared to Tenerife. and as said before with the tax zec, in Italy there probably will not be this kind of tax.

The south east coast of tenerife is very, very windy, I can certainly say that. Its crossed by the trade winds and also it barely rains there, all year long. That and the ZEC zone definitely gives it a +20

You speak with alot of experience like a resident of this area and this shows the majority of team who actually live in that area did thorough research in choosing a location suitable for a project of this kind.
The atmospheric characteristics of Tenerife are rare, it has many days of sunshine and consistent winds with the same direction,
plus offers a "generous" fiscal benefits ! Focus attention on the economic return for our participants.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:02:41 PM

To even think the team behind this project have been in this crypto mining business making money before now to enable these payouts gives me even more confidence this is not a experimental venture.

Team would constantly keep acquiring various hardware lots which will be installed at D-Alix during the crowdsale, allowing the token holders to receive a constant return deriving from the rental of the mining services.
BlackJack-99

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:24:22 PM

I live in Italy. And from what I have read, many others are from Italy. And not only us. Also the major part of the team staff are come from Italy. From this i think that the next country that will be involved in this project It Will be Italy.
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:10:27 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 08:23:40 PM by RedenBlack13

The atmospheric characteristics of Tenerife are rare, it has many days of sunshine and consistent winds with the same direction,
plus offers a "generous" fiscal benefits ! Focus attention on the economic return for our participants.

What I can say for sure is that Italy, like a lot of western countries, is very "confused" about the regulation of cryptocurrecies and that is a huge risk, so the choice of Tenerife seems good to me.

Nagasaki

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:28:04 PM

The project TOGACOIN looks like the project of the next generation of mining!
I am convinced that your innovative idea is interesting to many!
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:37:05 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 09:13:29 PM by enigmatical

Of course investors would find it a worthwhile investment because even if the mining activity is not as profitable as expected, the energy produced by the wind farm will be resold to the national electric grid which brings additional revenue.
DeeCryptt

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:00:51 PM

Am attracted to the Toga vision,making it climate friendly which is not subject to the flunctuation in energy price. And whats betterthan token holders benefitting even during the crowd sale from mining services while the revenues will be distributed every week in Eth. This amongst others is enough to bring in people into the Toga community.
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:19:39 AM

Of course investors would find it a worthwhile investment because even if the mining activity is not as profitable as expected, the energy produced by the wind farm will be resold to the national electric grid which brings additional revenue.

I think that in most cases the harvesting of energy is not so profitable or, even if it is, is a damage for the ecosystem, so TOGACOIN can be an answer to the high costs/low profits of the mining activity and represent a long term solution for it.

JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:30:57 AM

I think that in most cases the harvesting of energy is not so profitable or, even if it is, is a damage for the ecosystem, so TOGACOIN can be an answer to the high costs/low profits of the mining activity and represent a long term solution for it.
Yes the idea is good. Just there needs to be a good price for equipments for harvesting energy. If they manage to find the price where the time for ROI is similar to normal miners then the project will be a success for sure. Let's see how it will develop over the time. The idea is really good.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:54:23 AM

Am attracted to the Toga vision,making it climate friendly which is not subject to the flunctuation in energy price. And whats betterthan token holders benefitting even during the crowd sale from mining services while the revenues will be distributed every week in Eth. This amongst others is enough to bring in people into the Toga community.
The fundraising is long 4 months, up to September 30. So we have other 13 weeks to earnings,
and more time to plan additional investments to the project. Honestly, I've never seen one Ico that pays immediately for long time.
Ritaffrosin

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:54:59 AM

Greetings.
I have reviewed all the details of your project and everything is really very useful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: