Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:54:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGA] TOGACOIN - The new generation of mining operations -  (Read 27118 times)
icobuffer

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 11:20:50 AM

We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/togacoin. We recommend you to add more information about your project, it will affect the rating positively. Please write me if you have any questions.
SWWWITCH

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:35:32 PM

Hello to all followers of the Toga project.
Finally I see in the world of crypto, a project that wants to use renewable energies for the operation of the miners.
The electrical energy consumption is a hot topic for the maintenance of the Blockchain, and with the Toga, we can define a new way.
We need to be careful with these innovative solutions, even if the technology Blockchain is young, needs innovation and ecological sensitivity.

I couldn't agree more with what you said. I'd wish more projects would be this sensitive about ecological matters.
Litecoindigger

Activity: 103
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:59:15 PM

I'm really very positive about this project, keep up the good work. It's an investor-friedly business model and regenerative energies will be the future! Having a long period for fundraising is also a great decision as we can see from Ambit, they had only 1 month and collected not much money...

Regards
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:25:19 PM

Finally I see in the world of crypto, a project that wants to use renewable energies for the operation of the miners.
The electrical energy consumption is a hot topic for the maintenance of the Blockchain, and with the Toga, we can define a new way.
We need to be careful with these innovative solutions, even if the technology Blockchain is young, needs innovation and ecological sensitivity.

I couldn't agree more with what you said. I'd wish more projects would be this sensitive about ecological matters.
Between the 18 hours we will be on the next payout, and in this period, the market cap is reduced a lot, have a credit week is generous.
I would like to highlight that the plant is directed towards the total autonomy;
 "The data center will be completely redundant in terms of electrical, cooling and network circuits. 
Such architecture makes it possible to cope with serious technical accidents without the need to interrupt
the services supplied by the data center. The TIER IV classification includes two active energy lines (in our
case, solar panels + wind turbines + APC UPS + diesel generators) and cooling + redundant components 
on each line, designed to withstand every single system failure without affecting the operations of the data center"
SWWWITCH

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:50:25 PM

Between the 18 hours we will be on the next payout, and in this period, the market cap is reduced a lot, have a credit week is generous.
I would like to highlight that the plant is directed towards the total autonomy;
 "The data center will be completely redundant in terms of electrical, cooling and network circuits. 
Such architecture makes it possible to cope with serious technical accidents without the need to interrupt
the services supplied by the data center. The TIER IV classification includes two active energy lines (in our
case, solar panels + wind turbines + APC UPS + diesel generators) and cooling + redundant components 
on each line, designed to withstand every single system failure without affecting the operations of the data center"

Payouts are  actually sent every tuesday
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:33:52 PM

Togacoin it seems to me complete, makes an immediate gain, they are going to build a renewable energy plant,
and to be independent in the production of electrical energy.
If you know other projects like this you can write here, and inform us if there are competitors.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:50:32 PM

Like I mentioned earlier this redundancy creates backups to provide survival of the total system in case of failure of single components.

khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:10:47 PM

Togacoin it seems to me complete, makes an immediate gain, they are going to build a renewable energy plant,
If you know other projects like this you can write here, and inform us if there are competitors.

So far I can't say there is any competitor atleast within the crypto ecosystem doing this. Probably some small scale miner which definitely put Togacoin on the map as a vanguard in this field.
Baker-exen

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:14:14 PM

Hello, DEV's. I got in this plan. I am interested to see how the owners implement the plan!
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:18:38 PM

Over time, the mining equipments begin to wear out and some might eventually need replacing irrespective of the redundancies in place to keep the entire circuit setup operational and productive. Are there any place to replace these equipments in time?
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:21:58 PM

Over time, the mining equipments begin to wear out and some might eventually need replacing irrespective of the redundancies in place to keep the entire circuit setup operational and productive. Are there any place to replace these equipments in time?

Reinvestment policy will be implemented as the mininf hardware will not be used for a long time, these would be upgraded. Team is currently looking for a site for the resale of used hardware that will be replaced.
DonPea

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:24:05 PM

Reinvestment policy will be implemented as the mininf hardware will not be used for a long time, these would be upgraded. Team is currently looking for a site for the resale of used hardware that will be replaced.

This is good, and very impressive. This sure shows we are headed in the right direction as these contingencies are already well thought out to be executed when needed.
Scholles

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:36:28 PM

I would say creating a self-sustaining project in the crypto and blockchain space is the first step to encouraging further innovation and disruption in the crypto world and renewables energy sector. Togacoin is here to become revolutionary and a pacesetter.
enigmatical

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:44:40 PM

Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies have paved the way for this generation’s industrial revolution, with a project like Togacoin aimed at using renewable energy to mine coins, we must give it the best opportunity to survive if we’re to pass on the baton to the millennial generation for it to thrive.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:51:50 PM

The energy required for mining cryptocurrencies is significant, and most of the current mining farms are using electricity from non-renewable, greenhouse gas emitting sources. So Togacoin would certainly fill in the gap creating green renewable energy.
DonPea

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:58:56 PM

With the implementation of utilizing renewable energy in Togacoin mining operations, essentially, the rise of blockchain could continue without impacting our environment. Our world could continue to innovate and create without the detrimental effects on our air and water.
Scholles

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:00:36 PM

With the implementation of utilizing renewable energy in Togacoin mining operations, essentially, the rise of blockchain could continue without impacting our environment. Our world could continue to innovate and create without the detrimental effects on our air and water.

It not only sounds great, but should ultimately be the responsibility of those creating cryptocurrency and blockchain projects which am sure the founders of this project is dedicated to see this vision come through.
khroma

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:02:42 PM

Greetings.
I have reviewed all the details of your project and everything is really very useful.

Especially as it guarantees a complete payout to the token holders: in case mining become no longer profitable, it will be gradually replaced by our other activities (hosting/housing, application design/development and electricity sales).

enigmatical

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:04:35 PM

Also, looking at the business model of this project shows that it is part of a new generation of mining operations, which is climate-friendly, less subject to the fluctuations of energy price and, finally, more profitable and safe as it combines green energy sources with the business diversification.
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:04:54 PM

How can Zona Especial Canaria(ZEC) be advantageous and beneficial to Toga as a new company and it's community at large?

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: