Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:27:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGA] TOGACOIN - The new generation of mining operations -  (Read 27113 times)
Daymomero

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:06:08 PM

Hello.
The project will be useful. Believable vision, impeccable job.
Dhohert

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:33:45 PM

How can Zona Especial Canaria(ZEC) be advantageous and beneficial to Toga as a new company and it's community at large?
For a company to benefit from ZEC, they have to register with the organisation. The advantage of ZEC is that they will pay 4% of their business profit as tax which is beneficial to Togacoion as they manage one of the  company registered with ZEC. Secondly, token holders can have a higher ROI than other projects in the area covered by ZEC is also another advantages.
West-Ean

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:58:06 PM

I hope good luck for the project! A rather interesting job, wise business, unblemished approach!
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:16:57 AM

Hello to all followers of the Toga project.
Finally I see in the world of crypto, a project that wants to use renewable energies for the operation of the miners.
The electrical energy consumption is a hot topic for the maintenance of the Blockchain, and with the Toga, we can define a new way.
We need to be careful with these innovative solutions, even if the technology Blockchain is young, needs innovation and ecological sensitivity.

I couldn't agree more with what you said. I'd wish more projects would be this sensitive about ecological matters.
Togacoin it seems to me complete, makes an immediate gain, they are going to build a renewable energy plant,
and to be independent in the production of electrical energy.
If you know other projects like this you can write here, and inform us if there are competitors.

So far I can't say there is any competitor atleast within the crypto ecosystem doing this. Probably some small scale miner which definitely put Togacoin on the map as a vanguard in this field.
I know small miners who use solar panels, and they were the pioneers to use renewable energy.
Toga coin have brought this model on a large scale, and improved to become totally self-sufficient.
They made it public this model, doing an Ico, and implemented an economic return to participants, today, they issue the payment.
Ferleppmes

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:55:16 AM

Greetings all. I joined this idea. I am interested to watch how the founders realize the idea.
Giadalosso

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:34:35 AM

The team looks solid and the idea is even more solid. Cheers for that, I got 100TGA during the pre-sale and I am excited for what may be coming.
A cryptocurrency in itself 'itself would not make sense to exist, in fact we must always consider a cryptocurrency as the result of a project. At the moment there are more than 1500 cryptocurrencies in circulation, so choose with logic rigor where going to invest is becoming more 'difficult. The key to choose what' the best is in the whitepaper, the heart of each cryptocurrency. Through this you can answer a series of fundamental questions that you must always ask yourself before making an investment in a project, as :
what kind of problem does it solve?
what solutions does it offer to the market?
is it a decentralized project or not?
will the cryptocurrency be minable or not?
what are the token assignment methods?
TOGACOIN answers in a comprehensive, clear, valid way to these and other possible questions. It is an interesting project from the point of view of objectives and synonymous with reliability.
Grandevchildplac

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:46:40 AM

Looking forward for more upgrades!
Very nice activity, aware logo.  Good luck.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:41:27 PM

The team looks solid and the idea is even more solid. Cheers for that, I got 100TGA during the pre-sale and I am excited for what may be coming.
A cryptocurrency in itself 'itself would not make sense to exist, in fact we must always consider a cryptocurrency as the result of a project. At the moment there are more than 1500 cryptocurrencies in circulation, so choose with logic rigor where going to invest is becoming more 'difficult. The key to choose what' the best is in the whitepaper, the heart of each cryptocurrency. Through this you can answer a series of fundamental questions that you must always ask yourself before making an investment in a project, as :
TOGACOIN answers in a comprehensive, clear, valid way to these and other possible questions. It is an interesting project from the point of view of objectives and synonymous with reliability.

I am very agree with you, it is a concrete project that we should hand over our money.
Unfortunately, many of the dress as well, instead of Toga coin shows high quality and good intentions, even paying every week the lenders.
SWWWITCH

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:45:35 PM

I am very agree with you, it is a concrete project that we should hand over our money.
Unfortunately, many of the dress as well, instead of Toga coin shows high quality and good intentions, even paying every week the lenders.

The ETH payouts during the crowdsale are definitely a good strategy, specially now with so many scams around. It must be hard doing an ICO nowadays that everyone is skeptical about the real intentions behind them.
Baker-exen

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:02:29 PM

Good evening, DEVs.
I have checked all the points of your idea and all is really very nice.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:27:49 PM

Hello to all followers of the Toga project.
Finally I see in the world of crypto, a project that wants to use renewable energies for the operation of the miners.
The electrical energy consumption is a hot topic for the maintenance of the Blockchain, and with the Toga, we can define a new way.
We need to be careful with these innovative solutions, even if the technology Blockchain is young, needs innovation and ecological sensitivity.

I couldn't agree more with what you said. I'd wish more projects would be this sensitive about ecological matters.
Togacoin it seems to me complete, makes an immediate gain, they are going to build a renewable energy plant,
and to be independent in the production of electrical energy.
If you know other projects like this you can write here, and inform us if there are competitors.

So far I can't say there is any competitor atleast within the crypto ecosystem doing this. Probably some small scale miner which definitely put Togacoin on the map as a vanguard in this field.
I know small miners who use solar panels, and they were the pioneers to use renewable energy.
Toga coin have brought this model on a large scale, and improved to become totally self-sufficient.
They made it public this model, doing an Ico, and implemented an economic return to participants, today, they issue the payment.

Just like Khroma said, I also envisaged this might have been replicated earlier but on a small scale unlike what TOGAcoin is embarking upon bringing it mainstream on large scale.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:38:26 PM

The ETH payouts during the crowdsale are definitely a good strategy, specially now with so many scams around. It must be hard doing an ICO nowadays that everyone is skeptical about the real intentions behind them.

Truth is with the rush and the rate at which ICOs spring up, alot of investors might be caught up in the wrong project which scammers use for their evil intent, very few projects like Togacoin would eventually stand the test of time.
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:10:57 PM

The number one goal and objective of Togacoin is to almost eliminate energy cost while utilizing power from its windfarm in its mining operations and also engage in electricity sales. So, yes, as Toga expands this would gradually begin to service that regional energy demands.
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:13:17 PM

To be honest, I am really impressed that the payouts have been consistent so far. My interest in this project has grown over time. I still wonder how they are able to achieve this feat.
enigmatical

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:20:00 PM

To be honest, I am really impressed that the payouts have been consistent so far. My interest in this project has grown over time. I still wonder how they are able to achieve this feat.

They actually had a negotiation with D-Alix which was conducted to evaluate a collaboration during the first phase of the project. The agreement achieved created the opportunity to plan 15 payouts already during the ICO.
khroma

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:22:56 PM

The number one goal and objective of Togacoin is to almost eliminate energy cost while utilizing power from its windfarm in its mining operations and also engage in electricity sales. So, yes, as Toga expands this would gradually begin to service that regional energy demands.

Especially as crypto mining consumes alot of electricity and is expensive, Toga provides the perfect solution to tackle this problem by exploiting the green energy market.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:27:46 PM

They actually had a negotiation with D-Alix which was conducted to evaluate a collaboration during the first phase of the project. The agreement achieved created the opportunity to plan 15 payouts already during the ICO.

Also various hardware lots will be installed at D-Alix during the crowdsale, allowing the token holders to receive a constant return deriving from the rental of the mining service.
enigmatical

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:29:39 PM

Also various hardware lots will be installed at D-Alix during the crowdsale, allowing the token holders to receive a constant return deriving from the rental of the mining service.

This instantly gives the token holders a guaranteed earning even during the crowdfunding which is rarely even seen in other ICO projects, which invariably means return on investment is a sure bet.
Scholles

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:37:51 PM

Hey!
I rely that the idea will carry out all that has been target!

As we look forward to the next payout in 4days, I would say it rather impressive to see the community has grown in some couple of days. Organic growth is as a result of the project selling itself which is commendable.
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:41:30 PM

One of the best things about this token sale is the fact that this company will make money from a wide array of sources. So team have thought out to diversify investment just to be sure every investor gets a fair share of his investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: