Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:27:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGA] TOGACOIN - The new generation of mining operations -  (Read 27113 times)
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:47:08 PM

One of the best things about this token sale is the fact that this company will make money from a wide array of sources. So team have thought out to diversify investment just to be sure every investor gets a fair share of his investment.

This will eventually grant them to be ahead of other companies who are not backed by renewable energy and alternative cost-effective projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kalehon

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:47:26 PM

Do you plan to participate in conferences and meetings with investors. Can you hear about your project from the speakers?
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:49:45 PM

One of the best things about this token sale is the fact that this company will make money from a wide array of sources. So team have thought out to diversify investment just to be sure every investor gets a fair share of his investment.

This will eventually grant them to be ahead of other companies who are not backed by renewable energy and alternative cost-effective projects.

Having an envisioned solution for cutting energy consumption, TogaCoin, will rise to the top as a company who does not only make profits but caters to the customer’s convenience.
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:52:53 PM

Do you plan to participate in conferences and meetings with investors. Can you hear about your project from the speakers?

None that I am aware of, maybe it is planned probably or  even an AMA. I can say the team is always readily available on their telegram group:
https://t.me/togacoinofficialENG
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:00:57 PM

None that I am aware of, maybe it is planned probably or  even an AMA. I can say the team is always readily available on their telegram group:

Talking about an AMA session, I think they already made one on YouTube, although this is  Italian. We look forward to an English one for the community.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6knedH84-JA&feature=youtu.be
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:14:40 PM

Talking about an AMA session, I think they already made one on YouTube, although this is  Italian. We look forward to an English one for the community.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6knedH84-JA&feature=youtu.be
Project is still in early phase I think they themself try to figure those stuff, that youtube AMA is good and saying that they are going in right direction. I think we can expect them to participate in some conferences in near future for sure.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:45:00 PM

I read again the white paper, the parts dedicated to the systems, such as climate control, fire-fighting, UPS systems, double power sources, etc.
It takes a large design firm and a large investment. The Toga coin team has very clear ideas, and are building a system to living so many decades.
Jenkins_Shawn

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:07:53 PM

I suppose that this business is rather a gainful investment currently.  Good luck fellows.
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:47:33 AM

Hello, fellows. You need to append token details to allow participants to get in the business!

Hi! I think you should look at the White Paper for further details about the tokens. Anyway, in this thread's first page you can find some basic details about them.

Toasionaro

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:20:42 AM

Their idea is rather investing in my opinion.
Riveting business, impeccable results!  Good luck!
SWWWITCH

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:53:17 PM

Hello, fellows. You need to append token details to allow participants to get in the business!

Hi! I think you should look at the White Paper for further details about the tokens. Anyway, in this thread's first page you can find some basic details about them.

Indeed! Both the whitepaper and the onepager have all the details
Giadalosso

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:04:11 PM

Hello to all followers of the Toga project.
Finally I see in the world of crypto, a project that wants to use renewable energies for the operation of the miners.
The electrical energy consumption is a hot topic for the maintenance of the Blockchain, and with the Toga, we can define a new way.
We need to be careful with these innovative solutions, even if the technology Blockchain is young, needs innovation and ecological sensitivity.

I couldn't agree more with what you said. I'd wish more projects would be this sensitive about ecological matters.
Togacoin it seems to me complete, makes an immediate gain, they are going to build a renewable energy plant,
and to be independent in the production of electrical energy.
If you know other projects like this you can write here, and inform us if there are competitors.

The energy required for mining cryptocurrencies is significant, and most of the current mining farms are using electricity from non-renewable, greenhouse gas emitting sources. So Togacoin would certainly fill in the gap creating green renewable energy.
Green Energy stimulates the renewable energy market and is more environmentally friendly:
1 kWh of green energy is equivalent to about 500 g of CO2 saved
(compared to using the same amount of electricity from fossil fuels)
Giadalosso

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:09:28 PM

The team looks solid and the idea is even more solid. Cheers for that, I got 100TGA during the pre-sale and I am excited for what may be coming.
A cryptocurrency in itself 'itself would not make sense to exist, in fact we must always consider a cryptocurrency as the result of a project. At the moment there are more than 1500 cryptocurrencies in circulation, so choose with logic rigor where going to invest is becoming more 'difficult. The key to choose what' the best is in the whitepaper, the heart of each cryptocurrency. Through this you can answer a series of fundamental questions that you must always ask yourself before making an investment in a project, as :
what kind of problem does it solve?
what solutions does it offer to the market?
is it a decentralized project or not?
will the cryptocurrency be minable or not?
what are the token assignment methods?
TOGACOIN answers in a comprehensive, clear, valid way to these and other possible questions. It is an interesting project from the point of view of objectives and synonymous with reliability.

The number one goal and objective of Togacoin is to almost eliminate energy cost while utilizing power from its windfarm in its mining operations and also engage in electricity sales. So, yes, as Toga expands this would gradually begin to service that regional energy demands.

Especially as crypto mining consumes alot of electricity and is expensive, Toga provides the perfect solution to tackle this problem by exploiting the green energy market.
the very efficient team of TOGACOIN has the merit of investing heavily in research and development, so much so that it has created a project that allows the development of innovative solutions able to reduce CO2 emissions and energy consumption, which are remarkable for mining operations.
JoshuaWhe

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:33:58 PM

Hello, fellows. I support this plan and trust  it ought be useful!
Sensible business, absorbing website.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:44:15 PM

Finally I see in the world of crypto, a project that wants to use renewable energies for the operation of the miners.
The electrical energy consumption is a hot topic for the maintenance of the Blockchain, and with the Toga, we can define a new way.
We need to be careful with these innovative solutions, even if the technology Blockchain is young, needs innovation and ecological sensitivity.

I couldn't agree more with what you said. I'd wish more projects would be this sensitive about ecological matters.
Togacoin it seems to me complete, makes an immediate gain, they are going to build a renewable energy plant,
If you know other projects like this you can write here, and inform us if there are competitors.

The energy required for mining cryptocurrencies is significant, and most of the current mining farms are using electricity from non-renewable, greenhouse gas emitting sources. So Togacoin would certainly fill in the gap creating green renewable energy.
Green Energy stimulates the renewable energy market and is more environmentally friendly:
In the future the energy used by IT will be increasingly high.
Toga coin will open the way to other companies of this sector, and certainly there will be data centers that have private energy sources,
and the way is the renewable energy.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:04:53 PM

I see the investment is coming every day bit. That is a very good signal in this bearish market. I can imagine that investment would scale if we could move into bullish market which is expected in the near future. Let's see what happens.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:12:07 PM

In the future the energy used by IT will be increasingly high.
Toga coin will open the way to other companies of this sector, and certainly there will be data centers that have private energy sources,
and the way is the renewable energy.

Or rather Togacoin would gradually expand to other regions and penetrate other countries with data centres exploring the renewable energy sector via Blockchain and Cryptocurrency mining.
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:18:05 PM

I see the investment is coming every day bit. That is a very good signal in this bearish market. I can imagine that investment would scale if we could move into bullish market which is expected in the near future. Let's see what happens.

I still expect to see more funds come in when coins are cheaper than normal, with the proper awareness and marketing, Togacoin would gain recognition.
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:59:33 PM

I think that is the core of the project: I honestly don't know if solar and wind energy are more efficient or cheaper systems for the energy harvesting, but the huge adoption of both digitalization and (I hope) cryptos will require more and more energy. If we don't change the way to produce it very soon the consequences will be devastating. Starting with the adoption of green energy to mine crypto is an important sign!

Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:29:05 PM

I think that is the core of the project: I honestly don't know if solar and wind energy are more efficient or cheaper systems for the energy harvesting, but the huge adoption of both digitalization and (I hope) cryptos will require more and more energy. If we don't change the way to produce it very soon the consequences will be devastating. Starting with the adoption of green energy to mine crypto is an important sign!
Yes, ofcourse, solar and wind energy is a cheaper alternative and more reliable. It more eco-friendly and provides the energy needed for mining which you would pay through your nose if you were hooked on to electric power grid.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: