Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:42:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGA] TOGACOIN - The new generation of mining operations -  (Read 27118 times)
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:45:51 PM

I see the investment is coming every day bit. That is a very good signal in this bearish market. I can imagine that investment would scale if we could move into bullish market which is expected in the near future. Let's see what happens.

That's correct, the Togacoin crowdsale has currently raised over $270k which is an indication that this project is generating alot of interests already. I am enthusiastic that softcap would be attained sooner than we all think.

khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:09:59 PM

Hello to all followers of the Toga project.
Finally I see in the world of crypto, a project that wants to use renewable energies for the operation of the miners.
The electrical energy consumption is a hot topic for the maintenance of the Blockchain, and with the Toga, we can define a new way.
We need to be careful with these innovative solutions, even if the technology Blockchain is young, needs innovation and ecological sensitivity.

I couldn't agree more with what you said. I'd wish more projects would be this sensitive about ecological matters.
Togacoin it seems to me complete, makes an immediate gain, they are going to build a renewable energy plant,
and to be independent in the production of electrical energy.
If you know other projects like this you can write here, and inform us if there are competitors.

The energy required for mining cryptocurrencies is significant, and most of the current mining farms are using electricity from non-renewable, greenhouse gas emitting sources. So Togacoin would certainly fill in the gap creating green renewable energy.
Green Energy stimulates the renewable energy market and is more environmentally friendly:
1 kWh of green energy is equivalent to about 500 g of CO2 saved
(compared to using the same amount of electricity from fossil fuels)

I think that is the core of the project: I honestly don't know if solar and wind energy are more efficient or cheaper systems for the energy harvesting, but the huge adoption of both digitalization and (I hope) cryptos will require more and more energy. If we don't change the way to produce it very soon the consequences will be devastating. Starting with the adoption of green energy to mine crypto is an important sign!
Yes, ofcourse, solar and wind energy is a cheaper alternative and more reliable. It more eco-friendly and provides the energy needed for mining which you would pay through your nose if you were hooked on to electric power grid.

The electricity needed to power the data center will be provided by 2 plants, a solar park and a
wind farm. So with this, power will be very sufficient to carry out all operations and services of D-Alix
Atobam

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:45:49 PM

Such plan are becoming smash. Cognitive activity, outstanding vision, engaging design!
KentYou

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:41:04 PM

Good evening DEVs!
Looks very nice!
Percipient vision, extraordinary activity!
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:21:01 AM

Finally I see in the world of crypto, a project that wants to use renewable energies for the operation of the miners.
The electrical energy consumption is a hot topic for the maintenance of the Blockchain, and with the Toga, we can define a new way.
We need to be careful with these innovative solutions, even if the technology Blockchain is young, needs innovation and ecological sensitivity.

I couldn't agree more with what you said. I'd wish more projects would be this sensitive about ecological matters.
Togacoin it seems to me complete, makes an immediate gain, they are going to build a renewable energy plant,
If you know other projects like this you can write here, and inform us if there are competitors.

The energy required for mining cryptocurrencies is significant, and most of the current mining farms are using electricity from non-renewable, greenhouse gas emitting sources. So Togacoin would certainly fill in the gap creating green renewable energy.
Green Energy stimulates the renewable energy market and is more environmentally friendly:

I think that is the core of the project: I honestly don't know if solar and wind energy are more efficient or cheaper systems for the energy harvesting, but the huge adoption of both digitalization and (I hope) cryptos will require more and more energy. If we don't change the way to produce it very soon the consequences will be devastating. Starting with the adoption of green energy to mine crypto is an important sign!
Yes, ofcourse, solar and wind energy is a cheaper alternative and more reliable. It more eco-friendly and provides the energy needed for mining which you would pay through your nose if you were hooked on to electric power grid.

Is great to know that is also cheaper. The importance of the impact on nature is (in my opinion) the core thing, but if it brings to a company lower expenses it may be a further opportunity for the investors too.

JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:32:15 AM

Is great to know that is also cheaper. The importance of the impact on nature is (in my opinion) the core thing, but if it brings to a company lower expenses it may be a further opportunity for the investors too.
Of course it is cheaper, the only investment is basically the initial investment and setting up all, later just needs to be observed and it will work on it's own. The one think I whould like to know, the ROI how long it is? Having a acceptable ROI would make this project really a good opportunity.
enigmatical

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:04:01 AM

I read again the white paper, the parts dedicated to the systems, such as climate control, fire-fighting, UPS systems, double power sources, etc.
It takes a large design firm and a large investment. The Toga coin team has very clear ideas, and are building a system to living so many decades.

Also to think that the management of all the equipment in the structure will be carried out through a management software which allows the control of the mining systems and the servers is simply ingenious.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:08:44 AM

I read again the white paper, the parts dedicated to the systems, such as climate control, fire-fighting, UPS systems, double power sources, etc.
It takes a large design firm and a large investment. The Toga coin team has very clear ideas, and are building a system to living so many decades.

Also to think that the management of all the equipment in the structure will be carried out through a management software which allows the control of the mining systems and the servers is simply ingenious.

This central monitoring system makes possible to check the major energy consumers and monitor any anomalies in real time, providing the operators with the opportunity to improve and optimize working time and technical interventions.
enigmatical

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:12:46 AM

Of course it is cheaper, the only investment is basically the initial investment and setting up all, later just needs to be observed and it will work on it's own. The one think I whould like to know, the ROI how long it is? Having a acceptable ROI would make this project really a good opportunity.

For the duration of the ROI, I expect it to be annual, also bear in mind that the ROI calculation, assuming to use various hardware, is very complex. However, find more detailed calculation in the whitepaper.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:08:23 PM

The project is created to offer an adequate ROI, I think. With the investment that we are facing,
and with the big plant that is to be built, will surely make for a right ROI.
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:30:05 AM

This central monitoring system makes possible to check the major energy consumers and monitor any anomalies in real time, providing the operators with the opportunity to improve and optimize working time and technical interventions.

I'm totally agree. I think that their TIER IV configuration, in terms of efficiency and problem solving, is one of the core points of this project. Too simple to claim that TOGA is "just" mining with green energy. The architecture behind is truly interesting!

Ernesto16

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:53:33 AM

Hi all, It seems a really interesting project! I like also the possibility to receive payouts during the crowdfunding period. Can I ask you why the choice for the place is Tenerife? Thanks for your answer.
enigmatical

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:24:53 PM

Hi all, It seems a really interesting project! I like also the possibility to receive payouts during the crowdfunding period. Can I ask you why the choice for the place is Tenerife? Thanks for your answer.

Tenerife was chosen for the fact it is characterized by the most advantageous tax regulation across Europe, and hosts the green data center that will support the project during the crowdsale as well as the early stages of our project development.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:29:57 PM

Tenerife was chosen for the fact it is characterized by the most advantageous tax regulation across Europe, and hosts the green data center that will support the project during the crowdsale as well as the early stages of our project development.

Also the Tenerife location would provide sufficient energy as the island is endowed with constant trade winds presence, as well as an intense sun during the whole year, all which would be harnessed for the sole objective of this project.
khroma

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:36:06 PM

I've written a demand in telegram, waiting for your response!

You may have to be alot more patient bro please or probably place a reminder on the telegram group. Just incase you put it up in wrong Toga telegram group, here's the right one.
https://t.me/togacoinofficialENG
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:43:13 PM

Tenerife falls under the ZEC zone which offers considerable tax advantage over other areas paying just 4% tax on business profit as well as the abundant trade winds and sunshine in that area.
Scholles

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:56:40 PM

I'm totally agree. I think that their TIER IV configuration, in terms of efficiency and problem solving, is one of the core points of this project. Too simple to claim that TOGA is "just" mining with green energy. The architecture behind is truly interesting!

Yes, this configuration creates the possibility of carrying out planned or extraordinary maintenance, without negative impacts on the management of its functionality.
enigmatical

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:00:49 PM

Yes, this configuration creates the possibility of carrying out planned or extraordinary maintenance, without negative impacts on the management of its functionality.

The redundant nature is of the data centre makes provision for redundant components and multiple, simultaneously active connections for power supply and cooling which reduces the overall shutdown to the barest minimum without interrupting the services of this facility.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:28:20 PM

The redundant nature is of the data centre makes provision for redundant components and multiple, simultaneously active connections for power supply and cooling which reduces the overall shutdown to the barest minimum without interrupting the services of this facility.
Definitely will be a data centre and a mining farm is very sophisticated,
with modern software you can check the machine and optimize all related services.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:57:09 PM

Hi, devs!
I have reviewed all the points of your business and all is truly very useful.
Yes it is, if you want to join Toga Coin is still in presale and can get a good bonuses. If you need more info about the project you are free to ask any info, or join telegram group where you can find the newest information about the project and much more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: