Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:20:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGA] TOGACOIN - The new generation of mining operations -  (Read 27118 times)
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:31:50 PM

Hi, devs!
I have reviewed all the points of your business and all is truly very useful.
Yes it is, if you want to join Toga Coin is still in presale and can get a good bonuses. If you need more info about the project you are free to ask any info, or join telegram group where you can find the newest information about the project and much more.

Yes Hashman, also be sure not to miss out on the next payout due in 20hours when you purchase TGA tokens now at a 30 % discount. Find more details:
https://togacoin.com
Dhohert

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:35:44 PM

I like the a company that is safety cautious. The fire protection tip of this company is nice especially the fire triangle rule. Rarely can one find companies with such safety tips. I commend your team on this.
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:38:26 PM

I like the a company that is safety cautious. The fire protection tip of this company is nice especially the fire triangle rule. Rarely can one find companies with such safety tips. I commend your team on this.
Safety is one the priority of this company, so, they will do anything possible to ensure that the everyone and everything is safe.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:26:52 PM

in these hours the market is reacting, we should be at the end of the long cycle correction, which lasted 6 months. In this way,
returns to the trust, it becomes more interesting to participate to the Ico.
Toga coin Ico, I put among the most interesting projects where I want to go in.
Dhohert

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:58:19 PM

in these hours the market is reacting, we should be at the end of the long cycle correction, which lasted 6 months. In this way,
It is indeed a great news to know that we are about bouncing back to bullish market as Ico prospective investors will now want to invest. I hope the price will keep spiking.
wolfgb888

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:43:20 AM

It is indeed a great news to know that we are about bouncing back to bullish market as Ico prospective investors will now want to invest. I hope the price will keep spiking.
I am confident that the general bear cycle is at the end. Definitely not start like a rocket, but we are on the good way.
Now we can breathe, and look at the view of the Ico,
this project also offers a weekly return, until the end of September, we remember, is a particular only of Toga Coin.
enigmatical

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:33:09 AM

The coming weeks would say alot if this was actually a correction which I anticipate it is because this has been long expected in the cryptomarket as this would gradually encourage more investors
Ammerlari

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:44:49 AM

I wish this plan gets a great success. Rational website, amazing results, interesting design.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:49:49 AM

I am interested on this plan. I'll expect this to see what is going to originate!

If project is able to realise its softcap and beyond we expect to have a data centre fully operational to deliver all the aforementioned services in its vision.
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:52:14 AM

I am interested on this plan. I'll expect this to see what is going to originate!
Depending on the funds gathered during the crowdsale, various hardware lots will be acquired to carry out the mining activity, and installed.
Scholles

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:56:10 AM

The growth on the amount of funds raised is quite slow but consistent, since we are beginning to experience what seems like a bullish run, we hope to have more investments flow in.
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:58:45 AM

Are there any detailed analysis on how investors ROI would be shared annually when the data centre goes into business?
enigmatical

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:00:13 PM

Are there any detailed analysis on how investors ROI would be shared annually when the data centre goes into business?

During the first year, 100% of the mining operations proceeds will be distributed amongst the token holders; from the second year on, 85% of profits will be distributed and the 15% will be reinvested to expand/improve the most profitable activities, as well as to guarantee support to our company.
Scholles

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:03:22 PM

This means that from the second year, investors tend to reap more benefits as profits will be higher if compared to the quantity of TGA token holders.
khroma

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:06:28 PM

This means that from the second year, investors tend to reap more benefits as profits will be higher if compared to the quantity of TGA token holders.

The diversification of services offered by Togacoin gives the project greater solidity in case market changes occur since the data centre would not all be used for mining.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:23:02 PM

Hello all!
I suppose that this plan is quite a commercial investment at the moment.
If you look deeper into the project you will see that they have a much serious project in mind. At the end they are trying to make all with green energy which is the future for sure. Maybe they are focused at commercial side at the moment but that is how ICO project work. They need good marketing to make it work.
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:02:21 PM

Hello all!
I suppose that this plan is quite a commercial investment at the moment.
If you look deeper into the project you will see that they have a much serious project in mind. At the end they are trying to make all with green energy which is the future for sure. Maybe they are focused at commercial side at the moment but that is how ICO project work. They need good marketing to make it work.

I agree more agressive marketing campaign would bring this to the notice of many investors, today was pay day for Togacoin imagine being paid during tokensale which is no ICO project ever does but Togacoin does this. Keep it up team.
3Bullion

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:26:46 PM

TOGA can become a new generation of mining companies, also TOGA has the power to make the business safer and more independent from any market changes!
vandres

Activity: 158
Merit: 12

UniFox

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 05:28:42 AM

Toga will become a big sample of how a mining could be a green and profitable business. I'm pretty sure there will bring a new generation of green miners all over the world.   Tongue Grin

wolfgb888

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:12:19 PM

Toga will become a big sample of how a mining could be a green and profitable business. I'm pretty sure there will bring a new generation of green miners all over the world.   Tongue Grin
This would be a remarkable thing, even if they improve the performance of the miners, and decrease consumption of mining,
in general, the electricity consumption of the whole sector IT  increase.
This is the world trend, however, can increase the energy sources, it is better if increase the renewable energy, and so the employers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: