Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:11:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGA] TOGACOIN - The new generation of mining operations -  (Read 27118 times)
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:44:57 PM

Toga will become a big sample of how a mining could be a green and profitable business. I'm pretty sure there will bring a new generation of green miners all over the world.   Tongue Grin

I very much agree with you that they would set the pace for other miners globally to adopt the renewable green energy methods in their operations.
SWWWITCH

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:17:44 PM

Toga will become a big sample of how a mining could be a green and profitable business. I'm pretty sure there will bring a new generation of green miners all over the world.   Tongue Grin

I very much agree with you that they would set the pace for other miners globally to adopt the renewable green energy methods in their operations.

Hopefully it will! I think is super necessary.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:46:49 PM

With the current market swing heading towards a bullish market, I am excited to say our telegram community is growing and more funds are being raised although not too fast but steadily, we would achieve softcap soon.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:42:27 PM

With the current market swing heading towards a bullish market, I am excited to say our telegram community is growing and more funds are being raised although not too fast but steadily, we would achieve softcap soon.
I think same, seeing the market go bullish that will only help the project. Also they have quite a unique a plan to realise the project so I think it will be a success for sure. The softcap is going to be achieved in presale for sure, there is still a lot of time in presale.
Ben111

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:57:02 PM

is there an Italian chat where you can get information about the project?
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:57:59 PM

I like the a company that is safety cautious. The fire protection tip of this company is nice especially the fire triangle rule. Rarely can one find companies with such safety tips. I commend your team on this.
Safety is one the priority of this company, so, they will do anything possible to ensure that the everyone and everything is safe.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:06:53 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 05:26:43 PM by Alltimer

is there an Italian chat where you can get information about the project?
Yes, there is an Italian chat for this project here is the link for bitcointalk forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4598275.0 and here is the telegram group link too https://t.me/togacoinofficialENG

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
Vewilvifumb

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:33:02 PM

I wish you success.
Brilliant website, judicious activity, absorbing business!
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:23:33 AM

I think same, seeing the market go bullish that will only help the project. Also they have quite a unique a plan to realise the project so I think it will be a success for sure. The softcap is going to be achieved in presale for sure, there is still a lot of time in presale.
The Toga coin Ico lasts a long time, and for this reason we can earn, by participating in immediately. I am joined by many day to no miss the weekly gain.
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:02:11 AM

I really hope so. The most part of the projects here on this forum are going to create nothing, so the ones with a solid and brilliant idea at their basis must be highlighted as possible to make them become a success.

wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:04:25 PM

I really hope so. The most part of the projects here on this forum are going to create nothing, so the ones with a solid and brilliant idea at their basis must be highlighted as possible to make them become a success.
The situation is static and stationary. Maybe should take the team or some components of it.
I hope that it moves soon, I remain convinced that the project is valid.
enigmatical

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:53:53 PM

Also unlike many projects, if the softcap is achieved, and depending on the results of the various crowdsale phases, several batches of hardware will be purchased to start the mining operations.
khroma

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:57:54 PM

I agree with you that many ICOs on rhis forum actually create nothing, or have very little value to the ecosystem but with Togacoin it is completely different which positively impact the cryptospace and generate revenue for its region
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:06:55 PM

I also think if the team can attend the Techcrunch conference in China, it can attract investors from that region since Asia plays a big role in the cryptomarket.
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:33:47 PM

The first crowdfunding that offers income for the duration of token sales, great!! The two team's commitment is to separate statistics mining operations from electrical energy costs, as well as diversify Investments to make the business safer and greater autonomous from any market variable.This guarantees two a total payout to token holders.

Also the diversification of Togacoin service would aid to increase every investors return on investment annually.
Scholles

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:45:01 PM

The first crowdfunding that offers income for the duration of token sales, great!! The two team's commitment is to separate statistics mining operations from electrical energy costs, as well as diversify Investments to make the business safer and greater autonomous from any market variable.This guarantees two a total payout to token holders.

Also the diversification of Togacoin service would aid to increase every investors return on investment annually.

This project gives a 100 percent safe investment since it would not depend only on mining activities but also on other activities like electricity sales, application development, hosting and housing.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:12:42 PM

This project gives a 100 percent safe investment since it would not depend only on mining activities but also on other activities like electricity sales, application development, hosting and housing.

Since the income is coming during the token sale I people will see that this is not "one more ICO project" but a real deal. Hope that project will get the spot under the sun since it deserves it. I expect to make the soft cap very soon.
enigmatical

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:53:28 PM

I look forward to see the next payout which happens in about 42hours, the time to get into the crowdsale is now and enjoy the 30 percent ongoing bonus.
Giadalosso

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:43:18 PM

Good evening guys Smiley I've checked all the points of your business and i think that it's an impeccable project.We see that behind this there is a work aimed at achieving the absolute primacy  Cheesy
Giadalosso

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:22:07 PM

A great opportunity to invest in such a great coin!This is an investment opportunity that is given once a lifetime.There's no other asset that can guarantee the same level of success as TOGACOIN.Endorsed by people of high caliber.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: