Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:00:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGA] TOGACOIN - The new generation of mining operations -  (Read 27118 times)
SWWWITCH

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:06:57 PM

Every day before payout day feels like christmas  Grin  Grin I am excited
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:31:11 PM

And you would not find this with any ICO project except for airdrops. We hope this would also bring the project to the limelight for the global community to seize this golden opportunity.
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:41:20 PM

The team of TOGACOIN project professionals has a huge experience in the information technology and data processing sectors, I'm sure success will be!

With all the knowledge and experience the team members have spanned over 20year, I am confident, they are competent to drive this project to completion.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:57:41 PM

The team of TOGACOIN project professionals has a huge experience in the information technology and data processing sectors, I'm sure success will be!

With all the knowledge and experience the team members have spanned over 20year, I am confident, they are competent to drive this project to completion.
It is definitely a expert team, and on this occasion they are planning and building, a large-scale project for the self-sufficient mining system.
We can ask the team, some information about project continuation ? Some information about the plant ?
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:37:02 PM

It is definitely a expert team, and on this occasion they are planning and building, a large-scale project for the self-sufficient mining system.
We can ask the team, some information about project continuation ? Some information about the plant ?

I guess you can find detailed information about the data centre and it's plan well outlined on the whitepaper below:
https://togacoin.com/whitepaper.pdf
khroma

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:42:11 PM

Better still you could have a direct correspondence from the team who are readily available to answer any queries and make explanations on the plant in their official telegram group: https://t.me/togacoinofficialENG
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:46:18 PM

Well not everyday atleast, I would say every 4days feels like Christmas when the payout is scheduled and made. These payouts also show us that ROI would be taken seriously to ensure that investors are happy and would stay satisfied.
Scholles

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:54:30 PM

Is there a token smart contract address for Togacoin available anywhere? Because I can't find this information on the website or on the whitepaper.
enigmatical

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:55:53 PM

Is there a token smart contract address for Togacoin available anywhere? Because I can't find this information on the website or on the whitepaper.

Unfortunately not yet, but the token will be generated and distributed at the end of the crowdsale, so there is no token address for now.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:07:48 PM

A great opportunity to invest in such a great coin!This is an investment opportunity that is given once a lifetime.There's no other asset that can guarantee the same level of success as TOGACOIN.Endorsed by people of high caliber.

I agree with you, everyday I see improvement in the currently amount raised. It is not as fast as we anticipate but steadily am sure we would make softcap of $500k, so that the purchase of the hardware can start.
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:16:21 PM

A great opportunity to invest in such a great coin!This is an investment opportunity that is given once a lifetime.There's no other asset that can guarantee the same level of success as TOGACOIN.Endorsed by people of high caliber.

I agree with you, everyday I see improvement in the currently amount raised. It is not as fast as we anticipate but steadily am sure we would make softcap of $500k, so that the purchase of the hardware can start.

These mining equipments will be purchased at the end of the ICO. At the moment, am very confident, this would go successful for everyone that got in early even at 30% bonus good profit.
Dhohert

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:50:19 PM

If I may ask, when will the hardware use for minning be purchased as I learnt that some of the equipments have not been bought yet?
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:00:08 PM

If I may ask, when will the hardware use for minning be purchased as I learnt that some of the equipments have not been bought yet?
Well, most of the equipments will be bought after the ICO but for now the team is more focused on paying pre-sale participants using  a private minning room.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
Gofinword

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:03:55 PM

I like the construct of this idea!
Extraordinary idea, riveting approach, assured vision.
DakariP

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:34:59 AM

I wish this idea will be smash!
Responsive design, riveting website, impeccable vision!
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:55:05 AM

Better still you could have a direct correspondence from the team who are readily available to answer any queries and make explanations on the plant in their official telegram group: https://t.me/togacoinofficialENG
Thank you, I am present in the telegram channel, and I read several times on the white paper.
I would like to read some good news here on the forum, by the team, on the performance of the Ico and of the jobs at the plant.
enigmatical

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:41:01 PM

Thank you, I am present in the telegram channel, and I read several times on the white paper.
I would like to read some good news here on the forum, by the team, on the performance of the Ico and of the jobs at the plant.

I agree with you think we should rather suggest this to the team, to have them update us here on the performance of the tokensale and the work routine going on at the plant
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:59:09 AM

I keep in this plan and rely  it should be successful. Engaging results, extraordinary idea.  Good luck all.
I think this is the best project at the moment that is based on mining. Making mining, ecology, environment, profit in one project is a big success. And the most important is that the project is working even it is on it's starts. Lets see what will bring us next months.
BlackJack-99

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:10:08 PM

WHAT IS "TIER IV"? And exactly why with an overall availability of 99.995%? What is It the 0.005 not?
BlackJack-99

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:51:21 PM

I agree with you think we should rather suggest this to the team, to have them update us here on the performance of the tokensale and the work routine going on at the plant
What di you meen "job in the plant"?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: