Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:43:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGA] TOGACOIN - The new generation of mining operations -  (Read 27118 times)
Dhohert

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:55:21 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2018, 09:41:17 PM by Dhohert

WHAT IS "TIER IV"? And exactly why with an overall availability of 99.995%? What is It the 0.005 not?
Tier IV is a data center that will be completely redundant(duplicate) in terms of electrical, cooling and network circuits, this structure, makes it possible to cope with serious technical accidents without the need to interrupt the services supplied by the data center.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:07:03 PM

The team of TOGACOIN project professionals has a huge experience in the information technology and data processing sectors, I'm sure success will be!

With all the knowledge and experience the team members have spanned over 20year, I am confident, they are competent to drive this project to completion.
It is definitely a expert team, and on this occasion they are planning and building, a large-scale project for the self-sufficient mining system.
We can ask the team, some information about project continuation ? Some information about the plant ?

Better still you could have a direct correspondence from the team who are readily available to answer any queries and make explanations on the plant in their official telegram group: https://t.me/togacoinofficialENG
Thank you, I am present in the telegram channel, and I read several times on the white paper.
I would like to read some good news here on the forum, by the team, on the performance of the Ico and of the jobs at the plant.

I agree with you think we should rather suggest this to the team, to have them update us here on the performance of the tokensale and the work routine going on at the plant
What di you meen "job in the plant"?
Ask how to proceed for the work of the plant, if they have started with the construction of facilities of the wind farm ?
I would understand if at this stage, they are focused only on Ico, or also preparing, for the physical construction of the plants ?
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:34:24 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 12:28:25 AM by Alltimer

WHAT IS "TIER IV"? And exactly why with an overall availability of 99.995%? What is It the 0.005 not?
Tier IV is a data center that will be completely redundant in terms of electrical, cooling and network circuits, this structure, makes it possible to cope with serious technical accidents without the need to interrupt the services supplied by the data center.
It's overall availability is 99.995% because of the design of its electrical infrastructure (solar park +
wind turbines). The TIER IV classification comprise of two active energy lines which is solar panels + wind turbines + APC UPS + diesel generator and cooling + redundant components on each line, designed to withstand every single system failure without affecting the operations of the data center.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:41:36 PM

The team of TOGACOIN project professionals has a huge experience in the information technology and data processing sectors, I'm sure success will be!

With all the knowledge and experience the team members have spanned over 20year, I am confident, they are competent to drive this project to completion.
It is definitely a expert team, and on this occasion they are planning and building, a large-scale project for the self-sufficient mining system.
We can ask the team, some information about project continuation ? Some information about the plant ?

Better still you could have a direct correspondence from the team who are readily available to answer any queries and make explanations on the plant in their official telegram group: https://t.me/togacoinofficialENG
Thank you, I am present in the telegram channel, and I read several times on the white paper.
I would like to read some good news here on the forum, by the team, on the performance of the Ico and of the jobs at the plant.

I agree with you think we should rather suggest this to the team, to have them update us here on the performance of the tokensale and the work routine going on at the plant
Ask how to proceed for the work of the plant, if they have started with the construction of facilities of the wind farm ?
I would understand if at this stage, they are focused only on Ico, or also preparing, for the physical construction of the plants ?

I would believe all efforts are geared towards raising the required minimum amount of funds for take off which is $500k.
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:27:14 AM

I joined this business. I'm interested to look how the developers realize the business!
 Good luck team.

The concept is quite ingenious, let's be optimistic that softcap is achieved which would create the possibilities of purchasing hardware that would be used for the mining services.
SWWWITCH

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:08:42 AM

Hey team!
You must to append token details to allow participants to get in the business!

You can check that on the website https://togacoin.com
wolfgb888

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:27:51 AM

I would believe all efforts are geared towards raising the required minimum amount of funds for take off which is $500k.
I, too, believe this, but I also see that the market needs confidence, which has fallen very much. Toga coin is a nice and big project, it need to be trusted.
BlackJack-99

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:30:15 AM

Such project are getting smash! Brilliant design, clear-cut logo, interesting website.
Why do you think this? What is in your opinion the main flaw, or if there was not the point to improve in the project?
BlackJack-99

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:40:21 AM

Good evening. I wish the idea success. Cognizant logo, a rather interesting activity.
I think so, especially for the main idea is for all and the work the staff doping behind it. If you Need some explanation of some parts of the project do not hesitate  Wink
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:04:07 PM

You need to increase advertising a little. I happened to see your project here. There are very few mentions of you on the web.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:51:27 PM

Such project are getting smash! Brilliant design, clear-cut logo, interesting website.
Why do you think this? What is in your opinion the main flaw, or if there was not the point to improve in the project?

Pay no attention to these newbie accounts because many of them are spam accounts that drop praise comments on almost all threads they come across to increase their activity.
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:59:32 PM

You need to increase advertising a little. I happened to see your project here. There are very few mentions of you on the web.

I share the same opinion as you have that Togacoin actually need intense marketing strategies put in place to attract more investors.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:03:18 PM

The Togacoin community is gradually growing, I am thrilled to announce that we are over 2000 members in the  telegram group. Join now and be part of this awesome community https://t.me/togacoinofficialENG
Guthrie-Chris

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:19:48 PM

Good morning!
Interesting business, rely in the future can run in accordance with the planned!
wolfgb888

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:11:15 AM

Toga coin is a discrete project but ambitious.
Users and interested parties following the project, there are thousands and thousands,
you can follow the actual data on  https://www.coingecko.com/it/ico/togacoin
that you are likely to know
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:36:41 PM

Users and interested parties following the project, there are thousands and thousands,
It is good to know the number of people following Toga on their social media and on telegram group. The project is definitely going to soar high, no doubt.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
SWWWITCH

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:53:17 PM

It is good to know the number of people following Toga on their social media and on telegram group. The project is definitely going to soar high, no doubt.

the thing with advertising is that its hard with all the bans on crypto and icos...also crypto blogs and sites that offer advertising options are ridiculously expensive from what I checked
Guthrie-Chris

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:56:49 PM

Wish you detect enough resources to develop your business. Excellent website, sensible project, outstanding website!  Good luck devs.
kiminjhon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:14:27 PM

Wish you detect enough resources to develop your business. Excellent website, sensible project, outstanding website!  Good luck devs.
the resources in the created by TOGACOIN is very unique and can provide comfort for the user. Hopefully the project TOGACOIN can get a lot of support
wolfgb888

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:21:57 PM

the thing with advertising is that its hard with all the bans on crypto and icos...also crypto blogs and sites that offer advertising options are ridiculously expensive from what I checked
Coingecko offers data on the most reliable, I always use this, and comparing with coinmarketcap, I find some differences, I prefer Coin gecko.
In this year the problems in the world of crypto are grown, I hope that Toga coin helps to return the trust.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: