Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:05:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGA] TOGACOIN - The new generation of mining operations -  (Read 27118 times)
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:00:59 AM

Quite a couple of people have asked questions about the team behind this project, and just recently photos of the founder alongside other team members was posted on the telegram showing their mining room in Tenerife.

Yes I saw that picture, from which I saw that the mining room is actually a private pool owned by Togacoin founders.

The pictures of the team in the mining room it is very deceiving from the ones they are presenting on the internet.

Just a few rigs on a plastic table completely different of what is on their web page.

Are they in Egland, Italy, Spain? Anyway, ask them to provide a SOC report.

Those images with a floating logo in the air looks interesting and suspicious.

Just for the records, that is not a plastic table, it is obvious you constantly want to make this project look bad by all means possible dropping derogatory statements which is unacceptable here. Put on your reading glasses, do your research properly before making comments here. As for company registration, this has not been done in Tenerife, because it will happen at the end of the crowdsale. Registration in ZEC area must be done after the crowdfunding, opening a local hub. This is why in the ZEC area is not permitted to do a crowdfunding action like this one, so they have to migrate there at the end of this phase.
Since you work is finding ICO projects that are scam, make time out to come pay visit to their Tenerife location or ask your informants to do same meet with the founders and see how the operation is carried out.
Dhohert

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:08:12 AM

Wow! am so excited to see on the website how well this project is doing. Togacoin project is 200,000$ away from softcap, that is to say they have been able to rise 300,000$. I am sure that softcap is not far any more.
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:18:39 AM

Wow! am so excited to see on the website how well this project is doing. Togacoin project is 200,000 away from softcap, that is to say they have been able to rise 300,000. I am sure that softcap is not far any more.

This is good news. The team have really done a good job as of the last time I checked what has been raised was 200+. This shows that the team  is working really hard.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
Dhohert

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:24:32 AM

Wow! am so excited to see on the website how well this project is doing. Togacoin project is 200,000 away from softcap, that is to say they have been able to rise 300,000. I am sure that softcap is not far any more.

This is good news. The team have really done a good job as of the last time I checked what has been raised was 200+. This shows that the team  is working really hard.
I agree with you that team working hard. The next payout will be in the next 5days. I am sure this procedure of payment will continue to boost the confidence of it's investors.
SWWWITCH

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:17:17 PM

I am yet to see the basis for ICOethics assumption of scam from this project because Togacoin decided to make weekly payout to investors at their own sole discretion to make them happy and be sure you are investing in a project worthwhile, if they decided not to, you can't hold them against it. Name one project in its ICO phase that has accomplished this?Huh

I haven't seen one yet. But you know, accusing people on internet is free for the one that accuses. All I can think about this person that says that wants the best for the community, is that he just wants money in order to shut his mouth. How can someone not do a proper research before start throwing shit to the fan? That's seriously wrong.
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:53:13 PM

I just read a couple of chats where ICOethics made in the chat room, fellow has got nothing to offer only wanting to keep creating FUD negative comments, his site isn't even safe and has no SSL protection, probably wanting to collect money from the team to remove all his negative comments. He's a pure hussler whose very lazy to carry out research properly.
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:06:51 PM

In other news, am happy Togacoin is continuously making progress, we are just $200k away from making softcap after which the mining hardware can be purchased.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:42:57 PM

I just read a couple of chats where ICOethics made in the chat room, fellow has got nothing to offer only wanting to keep creating FUD negative comments, his site isn't even safe and has no SSL protection, probably wanting to collect money from the team to remove all his negative comments. He's a pure hussler whose very lazy to carry out research properly.
this makes me happy, today there was another payment on the part of Toga Coin.
Those who create fud useless, we have to understand why is it doing this, or maybe not.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:29:10 AM

I see clearing out the news around the team members has done good things to the project, and finally the project is moving faster in right direction. I would like more those kind of photos where we can see the team and how is the work done, that will create more positive mindset for people to invest.
wolfgb888

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:34:33 PM

I see clearing out the news around the team members has done good things to the project, and finally the project is moving faster in right direction. I would like more those kind of photos where we can see the team and how is the work done, that will create more positive mindset for people to invest.
Certainly, the outlook remains positive and there are no doubts on the quality of the team.
It is a project wide and full of innovations, with implications that are very attractive to be dispersed.
Scholles

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:13:40 AM

Certainly, the outlook remains positive and there are no doubts on the quality of the team.
It is a project wide and full of innovations, with implications that are very attractive to be dispersed.

Also it is evident that Togacoin has a very supportive community which is a valued asset for very good project which quite a couple of ICOs lack these days. Keep up guys.
Betlycoin

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:21:50 AM

Hello, ICOethics you are a fraud, you claim ICOholder verified the above-listed projects as SCAMs,
and we have ignored you for a while after you mentioned that our project BETLYCOIN was a scam,
you sent us a mail requiring funds before you pull down the thread.

kindly find the attached evidence here.
we are not a scam and the next action we will take is legal sanctions, we don't rant.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xjqBWBS-XoOqKzoy8ImNOV1ThByJ74Rv

ICOEthics IS A FRAUD.
[/color]THEY CLAIM TO RESIDE IN US WITH UTC:0 AS TIMEZONE, HOW IS THAT TRUE, FOR THAT, LISTENS TO HIM, MIND YOU HE IS A SCAMMER

wolfgb888

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:34:15 AM

Also it is evident that Togacoin has a very supportive community which is a valued asset for very good project which quite a couple of ICOs lack these days. Keep up guys.
Stay still 12 days for the preliminary stage, the Early Contributors phase.
The market is exceeding the critical phase, and we can take it with more confidence in new Ico substantial as a Toga Coin.
enigmatical

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:37:25 PM

There is really to keep giving that user attention any more because it was obvious his motives was to scam and pressurise the team into paying him to take down all his negative posts by the way am happy he has no say here anymore. We are moving forward and constantly making progress on the Togacoin crowdsales.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:40:27 AM

There is really to keep giving that user attention any more because it was obvious his motives was to scam and pressurise the team into paying him to take down all his negative posts by the way am happy he has no say here anymore. We are moving forward and constantly making progress on the Togacoin crowdsales.
And at the end he created a opposite effect cause people now more believe in the project since we can see team members and work place. The project looks good and only thing that needs is more people believing in it and investing more. Hope that is going to happen soon.
Scholles

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:18:24 PM

And at the end he created a opposite effect cause people now more believe in the project since we can see team members and work place. The project looks good and only thing that needs is more people believing in it and investing more. Hope that is going to happen soon.

Obviously this is happening soon, and community is growing gradually as seen on the telegram group where members have grown to over 3,100. We look forward to more investments as soon as possible.
wolfgb888

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:16:41 PM

Good words with which open the TogaCoin whitepaper;
We are a team of professionals that has been operating in the IT and data center sectors for over 20 years,
active on the European territory with various proven and successful experiences in digital technologies and data centers.
We have been interested in the world of cryptocurrencies since some time and
we believe that it will soon play an interesting – if not vital – role for the development of similar realities. Hence the idea to
use our know-how and vast experience to create a multi-activity data center,
focused on profitable endeavors such as cryptocurrency mining and data management.
enigmatical

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:33:51 AM

We are a team of professionals that has been operating in the IT and data center sectors for over 20 years,
active on the European territory with various proven and successful experiences in digital technologies and data centers.
we believe that it will soon play an interesting – if not vital – role for the development of similar realities. Hence the idea to
focused on profitable endeavors such as cryptocurrency mining and data management.

And their idea is to eliminate (or at least implement a significative reduction of) the energy costs necessary for the cryptocurrency mining of its data center, both for the hosting/housing area and the rooms air conditioning – vital factors for this type of activity.
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:37:03 AM

And their idea is to eliminate (or at least implement a significative reduction of) the energy costs necessary for the cryptocurrency mining of its data center, both for the hosting/housing area and the rooms air conditioning – vital factors for this type of activity.

After the mining operations, the token holders will have their right to access Togacoin's mining services and receive a revenue from the process, renting de facto a part of its mining tools.
wolfgb888

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:47:29 PM

With the type of plant they want to build, solar panels, and wind turbines, they will always have surplus energy,
only on rare occasions will need to activate the generators.
The economic return will be derived also from the sale of energy, data centre, rental of computing power for mining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: