Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:49:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGA] TOGACOIN - The new generation of mining operations -  (Read 27118 times)
DonPea

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:13:11 PM

I stumbled upon yet another ico project whose sole purpose is mining using renewable energy. Going through their object, mission statement, I could not point out what actual renewable energy sources they would employ which I prefer more reliability to Togacoin.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:14:53 PM

I stumbled upon yet another ico project whose sole purpose is mining using renewable energy. Going through their object, mission statement, I could not point out what actual renewable energy sources they would employ which I prefer more reliability to Togacoin.

Togacoin is detailed and  thorough in  presenting their objective at a first glance in its website and other sources. They have been carrying out hosting/housing and web application development for many years, to differentiate our investments and make the Toga project a 100% safe investment.
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:25:55 PM

Hello, ICOethics you are a fraud, you claim ICOholder verified the above-listed projects as SCAMs,
and we have ignored you for a while after you mentioned that our project BETLYCOIN was a scam,
you sent us a mail requiring funds before you pull down the thread.

kindly find the attached evidence here.
we are not a scam and the next action we will take is legal sanctions, we don't rant.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xjqBWBS-XoOqKzoy8ImNOV1ThByJ74Rv

ICOEthics IS A FRAUD.
[/color]THEY CLAIM TO RESIDE IN US WITH UTC:0 AS TIMEZONE, HOW IS THAT TRUE, FOR THAT, LISTENS TO HIM, MIND YOU HE IS A SCAMMER

I suspected the guy to be a scam, because his allegations against this project was baseless. Now, he is known and I believe luck has ran out on him.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:50:45 AM

Togacoin is detailed and  thorough in  presenting their objective at a first glance in its website and other sources. They have been carrying out hosting/housing and web application development for many years, to differentiate our investments and make the Toga project a 100% safe investment.
Surely Toga Coin has unique characteristics, when it will take form around the project,
it will become a reference and good example in the ecosystem of cryptocurrencies.
I believe very much in this project !!!
_The_Manager_

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:10:09 AM

Hello guys, you can enroll at togacoin bounty campaign, help spread the Word about togacoin and earn a good prize for your help.

Come fast!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4435389.new#new
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:30:23 PM

Unfortunately, I did not have time to buy a token when they cost 55 cents, but now the opportunity to buy for $0.7, I certainly won't miss!
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:31:01 PM

Unfortunately, I did not have time to buy a token when they cost 55 cents, but now the opportunity to buy for $0.7, I certainly won't miss!

Ofcourse, you can still benefit if you participate now as the "Early Contributors" phase is still now available where you can buy TGA tokens with 30% discount.
Eldest (OP)

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:39:11 AM

Dear Togacoin community,

we are glad to announce an extension of our "Early contributors" phase until the softcap will be reached! This means more time for a 30% bonus and more payouts for our actual contributors: this roadmap change will not affect the payout distribution but will just increase the number of payouts for you all.

We decided to do this change following community suggestions, to avoid effects of bear market and to let this project happen, even if this means more resources allocated from founder's mining room. We really believe in this project and this is our way to thank you for your trust.

The Togacoin team
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:47:47 AM

Dear Togacoin community,

we are glad to announce an extension of our "Early contributors" phase until the softcap will be reached! This means more time for a 30% bonus and more payouts for our actual contributors: this roadmap change will not affect the payout distribution but will just increase the number of payouts for you all.

We decided to do this change following community suggestions, to avoid effects of bear market and to let this project happen, even if this means more resources allocated from founder's mining room. We really believe in this project and this is our way to thank you for your trust.

The Togacoin team
That's great news and allows us to pass the month of August with more peace of mind, and when we are to September to better assess the Ico.
Toga coin needs support and constant confidence.
Dhohert

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:26:14 PM

Most ICOs don't really state their objective, mission statement at a glance, you just have to discuss with the team to understand their project.
Alltimer

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:41:12 PM

Dear Togacoin community,

The Togacoin team

This is  good news. This extension will give investors more opportunity to invest as this time of the market has really made most investors skeptical about investing.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
Vorteqs

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:29:32 AM

Dear Togacoin community,

The Togacoin team

This is a considerable extension especially as the bearish market has slowed down the entire cryptosphere as well as ICOs run during this period. Hopefully this would allow more time for investors to come.
Dhohert

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:10:21 PM

Isn't this amazing that in a time like this Togacoin could still continue with payment? Nice work! Keep doing what you know how to do.
Litecoindigger

Activity: 103
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:15:24 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 08:16:43 PM by Litecoindigger

Your project is successfully listed on my mining ICO list, congrats!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4907656.0
Alltimer

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:16:47 PM

Isn't this amazing that in a time like this Togacoin could still continue with payment? Nice work! Keep doing what you know how to do.
Not only are they fulfilling their promise of payment,they also extended the “early-contributors" 30% offer. They are truly awesome.

Vorteqs

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:18:59 PM

Not only are they fulfilling their promise of payment,they also extended the “early-contributors" 30% offer. They are truly awesome.

It is quite a commendable fit even especially at this period when the entire crypto market has performed very badly, and altcoins including BTC is down, yet Togacoin has remained resilient and trustworthy in their payments.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:58:04 AM

Guys I have been on vacation for a while, what is new to the project? I see the presale is extending until soft cap is reached? That is good news since they are paying even if the soft cap is not reached. The project deserves more attention. Hope it comes soon.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:09:36 PM

When softcap? Why so slow investment progress?

Softcap is $500k and until this milestone is reached then other mining hardwares is purchased just as it is written in the Project Roadmap
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:15:26 PM

When softcap? Why so slow investment progress?

Well, I think investment is slow because the market too is quite slow, look at how ETH tanked and BTC as well as other coins too dropped. So it's possible more funds have been raised but price drop lead to the drop in Amount you see on the progress bar.
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:28:34 PM

Atleast they still make payouts which is derived from mining operations via the mining room owned by founders. When they reach the softcap then they will start spending the money from the community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: