Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:09:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGA] TOGACOIN - The new generation of mining operations -  (Read 27118 times)
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:18:20 PM

Guys I have been on vacation for a while, what is new to the project? I see the presale is extending until soft cap is reached? That is good news since they are paying even if the soft cap is not reached. The project deserves more attention. Hope it comes soon.

Have a lovely holiday pal, it is worthwhile to stay away from all the crypto quagmire for sometime especially as the bearish market has brought down alot of coin, hopefully things would come back to normal when you come back.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:31:47 AM

I think the problem is not the project, its us people cause we are not open for investing in mining project cause of it's past. There were so many scam projects that and people are scared to invest now even if they see the project is legit. Hope with crypto going up people will start investing.
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:34:45 PM

I think the problem is not the project, its us people cause we are not open for investing in mining project cause of it's past. There were so many scam projects that and people are scared to invest now even if they see the project is legit. Hope with crypto going up people will start investing.

Let's just say this mind set is obviously as a result of the current downtrend of all coins and very few seem to be getting up, which means we may have to wait longer for the general correction of price.
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:49:11 PM

Let's just say this mind set is obviously as a result of the current downtrend of all coins and very few seem to be getting up, which means we may have to wait longer for the general correction of price.

In this moment mining is (obviously) considered a riskful and not profitable activity by the most. The point is to have a long term vision and, if we bet on a larger adoption of cryptocurrencies, a project like this represents a sustainable innovation.

Dhohert

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:07:23 PM

I think in your direction. Cos as it is now the market is still trying to correct itself and is going to take a longer time for general correction. Cryptocurrency is a game of patience, but we will get there.
RedenBlack13

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:28:43 PM

I think in your direction. Cos as it is now the market is still trying to correct itself and is going to take a longer time for general correction. Cryptocurrency is a game of patience, but we will get there.

Indeed it can't be just a matter of days. This is a long term process and it presents all the complexity of something that is spreading on a global scale. From this prespective Togacoin remains a potentially profitable investment.

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:38:33 PM

Indeed it can't be just a matter of days. This is a long term process and it presents all the complexity of something that is spreading on a global scale. From this prespective Togacoin remains a potentially profitable investment.

I agree with you that Togacoin has all the right ingredients for a prospective Project to flourish even if the mining doesn't pay off long-term, others services can provide the cushion.
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:42:31 PM

I agree with you that Togacoin has all the right ingredients for a prospective Project to flourish even if the mining doesn't pay off long-term, others services can provide the cushion.

Thanks to the ingenious thought of the team to go in this direction, this way investors have guarantee on their ROI
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:46:31 PM

Yet I am happy that payments are regularly and consistently being made every 4days irrespective of the current market situation which shows the team is trustworthy and hardworking.
Dhohert

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:35:32 PM

The next payout for Togacoin is on the 4th of September, make sure you have done the necessary confirmation on your ERC20 address to receive payment. Keep up the good work!
RedenBlack13

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:41:32 PM

Yet I am happy that payments are regularly and consistently being made every 4days irrespective of the current market situation which shows the team is trustworthy and hardworking.

And this is very important, in my opinion! It's always difficult to verify if a project is really building something and if it's not a fraud. The chance to receive the payout for the mining activity during the ICO it's a really clear signal in this way.

SWWWITCH

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:47:12 AM

The next payout for Togacoin is on the 4th of September, make sure you have done the necessary confirmation on your ERC20 address to receive payment. Keep up the good work!

Tomorrow! My wallet is feeling it already  Grin
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:25:25 PM

We are arrived at the 12th payout, so until this moment this project has proved to be serious and respectful of the interests of its supporters and the investment community. I'm still surprised by the low hype, even if we tried to explain the possible reasons in the previous posts.

Dhohert

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:16:26 AM

We are arrived at the 12th payout, so until this moment this project has proved to be serious and respectful of the interests of its supporters and the investment community. I'm still surprised by the low hype, even if we tried to explain the possible reasons in the previous posts.
I am also surprised that the hype of the project is very low, wish the team can do more by creating more awareness.
SWWWITCH

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:41:02 AM

I am also surprised that the hype of the project is very low, wish the team can do more by creating more awareness.

Let's hope that the hype will go up!
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:51:39 PM

Honestly I can't blame the team for that. I've talked with some of them and I've seen how they work, and, in my opinion they are very good guys. The situation is just difficult and part of this community maybe is living this moment.

SWWWITCH

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:35:02 AM

Honestly I can't blame the team for that. I've talked with some of them and I've seen how they work, and, in my opinion they are very good guys. The situation is just difficult and part of this community maybe is living this moment.

We have to work all together! I think we as a community also have to work to make it happen, not just buy tokens. I didn't join the bounty program but I still promote it however I can cause I am totally in love with the project. Let's keep it up!
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:15:32 PM

We have to work all together! I think we as a community also have to work to make it happen, not just buy tokens. I didn't join the bounty program but I still promote it however I can cause I am totally in love with the project. Let's keep it up!

I think the same. Communities have an influence on the success or failure of a project. I hope that keeping alive and kicking this thread could help this project (that I love too).

Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:07:24 PM

I think the same. Communities have an influence on the success or failure of a project. I hope that keeping alive and kicking this thread could help this project (that I love too).
I honestly agree with you. As a community we can corporate with the team and doing all we can, will actually help this project in moving forward.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
SWWWITCH

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:33:18 PM

I honestly agree with you. As a community we can corporate with the team and doing all we can, will actually help this project in moving forward.

13 payouts by now! all on perfect timing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: