Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:20:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGA] TOGACOIN - The new generation of mining operations -  (Read 27110 times)
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:32:50 AM

We are arrived at the 12th payout, so until this moment this project has proved to be serious and respectful of the interests of its supporters and the investment community. I'm still surprised by the low hype, even if we tried to explain the possible reasons in the previous posts.
I am also surprised that the hype of the project is very low, wish the team can do more by creating more awareness.

Honestly I can't blame the team for that. I've talked with some of them and I've seen how they work, and, in my opinion they are very good guys. The situation is just difficult and part of this community maybe is living this moment.

We have to work all together! I think we as a community also have to work to make it happen, not just buy tokens. I didn't join the bounty program but I still promote it however I can cause I am totally in love with the project. Let's keep it up!

I think the same. Communities have an influence on the success or failure of a project. I hope that keeping alive and kicking this thread could help this project (that I love too).
I honestly agree with you. As a community we can corporate with the team and doing all we can, will actually help this project in moving forward.

13 payouts by now! all on perfect timing

As expected...  Smiley the seriousness of this project cannot be questioned at all! The problem is just its timing: they've been so unlucky in enter while the ethereum (and all other cryptos) is in a bad bearish trend. But it's not over. A great good luck to the founders!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:50:40 AM

We are arrived at the 12th payout, so until this moment this project has proved to be serious and respectful of the interests of its supporters and the investment community. I'm still surprised by the low hype, even if we tried to explain the possible reasons in the previous posts.
I am also surprised that the hype of the project is very low, wish the team can do more by creating more awareness.

Honestly I can't blame the team for that. I've talked with some of them and I've seen how they work, and, in my opinion they are very good guys. The situation is just difficult and part of this community maybe is living this moment.

We have to work all together! I think we as a community also have to work to make it happen, not just buy tokens. I didn't join the bounty program but I still promote it however I can cause I am totally in love with the project. Let's keep it up!

I think the same. Communities have an influence on the success or failure of a project. I hope that keeping alive and kicking this thread could help this project (that I love too).
I honestly agree with you. As a community we can corporate with the team and doing all we can, will actually help this project in moving forward.

As expected...  Smiley the seriousness of this project cannot be questioned at all! The problem is just its timing: they've been so unlucky in enter while the ethereum (and all other cryptos) is in a bad bearish trend. But it's not over. A great good luck to the founders!

Yes, let's hope the market finally turns around during the last quarter of this year and since the tokensale is being extended I hope it breaks even.
Dhohert

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:28:48 PM

Yes, let's hope the market finally turns around during the last quarter of this year and since the tokensale is being extended I hope it breaks even.
I am hopeful that the market will turn around before the year runs out and I want to be hopeful that the token sale will be a success
SWWWITCH

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:54:19 PM

I am faithful that the project will make it!  Cheesy
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:35:52 PM

I am hopeful that the market will turn around before the year runs out and I want to be hopeful that the token sale will be a success

We all hope so, I think, Smiley but it's more realistic that it will take a longer time, maybe a year or two. Institutional funders are coming in, but global adoption will be slower than many expected last year.
This project would be a very good long-term investment.

SWWWITCH

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:48:53 AM

As always, the 14th payout was on time and with no issues.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:20:24 AM

I really dont understend why the project doesn't get more attention since we see even if the period for presale was finished and they extended the time where they need to reach soft cap they still payout people. I hope people will eventually see the potential project has.
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:54:59 PM

I really dont understend why the project doesn't get more attention since we see even if the period for presale was finished and they extended the time where they need to reach soft cap they still payout people. I hope people will eventually see the potential project has.

I hope that the current bullish trend can contribute to the growth of the project. The confidence of small investors in the market should be directly proportional to that in the mining business.

ninoZNT

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:10:41 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2020, 10:33:20 AM by ninoZNT

What will happen if softcap is not met? Continue your project in a smaller scale?

I really like your project idea and hope you can continues it at a smaller scale or extend ICO. Smiley
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:19:20 PM

What will happen if softcap is not met? Continue this project in a smaller scale?

I really like your project idea and hope you can continues it at a smaller scale or extend ICO. Smiley

Well, even if I'm not in the team, reading at the whitepaper is clear that this project is designed to survive to non-profitable conditions of the mining activity by selling clean energy and working as a data center. I think that it will be the same if they don't reach the soft cap.  Smiley

Even so, I would like to have a more qualified opinion from the founders, if it's possible. Thanks!

JooBra

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:19:44 PM

What will happen if softcap is not met? Continue this project in a smaller scale?

Well, even if I'm not in the team, reading at the whitepaper is clear that this project is designed to survive to non-profitable conditions of the mining activity by selling clean energy and working as a data center. I think that it will be the same if they don't reach the soft cap.  Smiley

Even so, I would like to have a more qualified opinion from the founders, if it's possible. Thanks!
Yes they sad that they will keep this phase of the project until they dont reach soft cap. That can be good and bad it depends how people will look on that.
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:52:41 PM

Yes they sad that they will keep this phase of the project until they dont reach soft cap. That can be good and bad it depends how people will look on that.

That being said, the project still need to meet up to this softcap to jumpstart the project and enhance smooth running of the entire project without financial constraints at least.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:57:22 PM

And we can still help Togacoin by help spreading the word around and get more people interested in it, by the way I noticed Redenblack and Joobra you guys were wearing Togacoin's Signature but it seems you pulled it off. As ambassadors of the project, I encourage you to keep supporting Togacoin as you used to do because the prospect and potential is massive
arifdadang34

Activity: 518
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:01:21 PM

My question is if the softcap is not achieved, will the dividends not be paid to investors? or is there another policy?
enigmatical

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:03:01 PM

My question is if the softcap is not achieved, will the dividends not be paid to investors? or is there another policy?

I think this would be for the team to decide either to extend tokensale further or probably work with the available funds raised so far.
JooBra

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:26:37 PM

I think this would be for the team to decide either to extend tokensale further or probably work with the available funds raised so far.
We are seeing that users are being payed so with that in mind I think in recant future more serious investors will come to the project and it will reach its soft cap. They are paying even if soft cap is not reached which is really possitive.
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:19:50 AM

We are seeing that users are being payed so with that in mind I think in recant future more serious investors will come to the project and it will reach its soft cap. They are paying even if soft cap is not reached which is really possitive.

Well, they lack almost 200k to reach the softcap. I hope that the payements that they send every week to their investors and their interesting business model would work to make them reach it, but anyway, I hope that they are looking also to big investors to bridge the gap and go further on.

JooBra

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:25:55 AM

Well, they lack almost 200k to reach the softcap. I hope that the payements that they send every week to their investors and their interesting business model would work to make them reach it, but anyway, I hope that they are looking also to big investors to bridge the gap and go further on.
Yes couple of big investors could make this project shine and in crypto world 200k isn't too much money or better to say people are more willing to invest that amount of money in interesting projects
enigmatical

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:00:05 PM

Yes, raising up to 200k USD is not child's play especially in these times when the entire crypto market has experience tanking of price for a greater part of 2018, it only would take aggressive marketing campaigns and attracting big investors to hit cap
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:12:41 PM

I like the fact that Togacoin offers mining as a service in a multi-activity data center which is fully powered by renewable energy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: