Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:00:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGA] TOGACOIN - The new generation of mining operations -  (Read 27118 times)
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:13:29 PM

I like the fact that Togacoin offers mining as a service in a multi-activity data center which is fully powered by renewable energy.

Yes It's next step in mining industry. Connecting mining with green energy makes this project really interested from many aspects and many sides. Many people should get interested in the project. Hope that happens really soon.
Eldest (OP)

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:45:21 PM

Dear Togacoin community,

due to the bear market and to give Togacoin project the possibility to grow and reach higher targets the team decided to extend the duration of "Early Contributors stage" to 28/02/2019 at 5.00 PM GMT and to begin TEC phase from 11/03/2019 5.00PM GMT to 01/05/2019 5.00 PM GMT.
To say thank you to all the Togacoin supporters, the team decided to continue the payout emission from founders private mining room until the very last day of Crowdsale.
This is a significative change on the project timeline, done to give to Togacoin the possibility to reach great achievements: if someone of you contributors does not agree with this change, we give you the opportunity to ask a refund of your funds until 10/10/2018 5.00 PM GMT writing an email to  support@togacoin.com. After this date it will not be possible to ask for a refund. If Togacoin will reach the softcap before 10/10/2018 all the funds will be locked as it happens in the standard procedure.

You can find the updated whitepaper here: https://togacoin.com/whitepaper.pdf

We really believe in Togacoin project and we are sure of your support in the crowdfunding process and in increasing our community!

The Togacoin Team
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:23:46 PM

I must commend the team for deciding to continue the payout emission from founders private mining room until the very last day of Crowdsale, even with the poor turn out of events.
JooBra

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:31:15 PM

I must commend the team for deciding to continue the payout emission from founders private mining room until the very last day of Crowdsale, even with the poor turn out of events.
Yes it's really remarcable that they are doing that, I hope that this opens people mind and they start investing in it, I expect a bull run really soon so I hope it works best for TOGA they deserve it for sure.
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:53:00 PM

The team is worth commending as their actions has proven that they are super transparent. I really hope the market will turn around soon enough for them to reap the fruit of their labour.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:28:31 PM

The step taken by the team is an excellent one it shows that the interest of investors are being considered.
SWWWITCH

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:33:29 PM

I really hope that we reach the softcap soon! It would be a shame not seeing this project come to life. I am hopeful tho!  Grin
Vorteqs

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:33:01 PM

I really hope that we reach the softcap soon! It would be a shame not seeing this project come to life. I am hopeful tho!  Grin
We just hope and keep our fingers crossed while we watch and see how the crypto market will turn out because if the market is bad projects will not succeed.
JooBra

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:05:55 PM

We just hope and keep our fingers crossed while we watch and see how the crypto market will turn out because if the market is bad projects will not succeed.
Yes it's really bad and sad that future of this and many other projects depend from market and is market in positive or negative side. Hope the market will go up and this project meets it's goals.
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:01:05 AM

I really hope that we reach the softcap soon! It would be a shame not seeing this project come to life. I am hopeful tho!  Grin
Yes it's really bad and sad that future of this and many other projects depend from market and is market in positive or negative side. Hope the market will go up and this project meets it's goals.

Well, the market is not an abstract entity. It is mostly represented, in this case, by inexperienced people looking for quick and easy profits, which are easily conditioned by rumors. They are too sensitive to panic and not inclined to risk.

What I hope is that Togacoin will catch the attention of investors, even small ones, but with a higher level of expertise.

Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:39:38 AM

there is a time for a bearish season and a bullish season, now is the bearish season, bitcoin has declined for almost 1 year, but it is slowly recovering, because of that some projects have difficulty reach the goal.
RedenBlack13

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:21:11 PM

I really hope that we reach the softcap soon! It would be a shame not seeing this project come to life. I am hopeful tho!  Grin
there is a time for a bearish season and a bullish season, now is the bearish season, bitcoin has declined for almost 1 year, but it is slowly recovering, because of that some projects have difficulty reach the goal.

It's clear. What I meant was: maybe the bearish trend lasted longer and has been worse than expected, but it was inevitable after the premature boom of last December. I hope that Togacoin can reach the kind of investors, no matter if big or small, who are aware of these market movements and who do not suffer too much the panic.

Vorteqs

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:45:23 PM

It's clear. What I meant was: maybe the bearish trend lasted longer and has been worse than expected, but it was inevitable after the premature boom of last December. I hope that Togacoin can reach the kind of investors, no matter if big or small, who are aware of these market movements and who do not suffer too much the panic.

We all hope so too, it would be nice if Togacoin can survive through this bearish challenge. I can see you already changed Signature to Scavo technology which a competitor to Togacoin offers same service too
RedenBlack13

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:49:03 PM

We all hope so too, it would be nice if Togacoin can survive through this bearish challenge. I can see you already changed Signature to Scavo technology which a competitor to Togacoin offers same service too

They are in the same sector, but to describe them as competitors in such a primordial market, still open to any kind of innovation, is a constraint. What is certain is that I think that the mining industry is in its stone age and that we need projects that can improve this process. The more they are, the better it is. Competitiveness favours development.

Vorteqs

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:51:31 PM

They are in the same sector, but to describe them as competitors in such a primordial market, still open to any kind of innovation, is a constraint. What is certain is that I think that the mining industry is in its stone age and that we need projects that can improve this process. The more they are, the better it is. Competitiveness favours development.

I agree that competition is the driving force for improvement and development, I hope the last quarter of the year would create a favourable crypto market to enable Togacoin pick up, if it will
Vorteqs

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:10:44 AM

Is there any new updates worthy to note apart from the regular payouts, I can see the total raised funds hasn't changed in months
presduterte

Activity: 222
Merit: 58

They call me Rad Rody.

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:22:11 AM

Do you guys care to respond to this?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5065720.0
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:11:35 PM

I saw that thread about the scam accusation on Togacoin, however, while am waiting for the team to respond to it, I still find it rather disturbing to see the floating logo which obviously looks very fake and inserted into the photo.
SWWWITCH

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:57:46 AM

Actually they did respond to the article on a Medium post
https://medium.com/@togacoin/re-scam-accusations-togacoin-cadde2a6de06
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3563

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:31:12 PM

Meanwhile they made a guinness! First ICO stopped by CONSOB (Italian SEC)!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: